Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-02-2018, 03:45 PM   #1
wantstraining

Male 20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello, guys

I'm a 20yo, white and slim begginer slave with a few experiences from both online and reality looking for a master that's willing to train a slave to be a good faggot/slut/pet and have a good time in a mid-term relationship (maybe long-term if we really get along). So please have in mind that we probably will have to set a deadline or start with a trial period. I do have a webcam and prefer sessions camming on skype than sending pics or vids on kik, but that's fine too.

What am I looking for in a master ?

Someone that knows how to be strict, set rules and tasks during the sessions. ABSOLUTELY NOT 24/7 because I'm in college and I'm very dedicated to my studies and I have just a little time free, but we definately can talk and have sessions 2-3 times per week (talking a little bit more) and also I live with a roommate so I don't have privacy all the time, but the 2-3 sessions per week are a certain thing.

Ideally show yourself on cam every now and then and preferably use the mic, but that can also be discussed.

What are my likes ?

I really enjoy humiliation and degradation and inside of that pain and sexual abusing, so an ideal master for me is someone who really wants to turn me into a faggot whore that knows how to please men in every way always being degraded.

I have a little tight asshole that almost never get fucked, but I would really like a master to help me change that and if you like ass stretching the chances of we getting along are even bigger!

One of my biggest goals as a faggot whore is having one of those really destroyed and gaped cunts always stuffed with something big and/or dripping cum.

I'm not into edging that much and I'm definately not looking for a master who is just gonna make me cum on cam for him, I'm looking for creative masters who can plan a proper session and tasks. Also if you want to help me not feel any more pleasure from my penis and only with my hole it'll be a great match.

My limits are:
- Blood
- Extreme pain
- Body modifications (can be discussed if we really get along and get a long term relationship)
- Public stuff (can be discussed)
- Illegal stuff
- Exposure (can be discussed)

I'll probably not feel comfortable showing my face in the first contact, but I'll certaintly do it if I feel that you're a serious master that knows what you want.

My skype ID is: [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to wantstraining for this post:
Old 05-29-2018, 11:34 AM   #2
imaslaveboy

Do you have kik?

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
Old 06-09-2018, 08:17 AM   #3
wantstraining

Still searching.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:07 AM   #4
wantstraining

I am still looking!
Old 07-22-2018, 01:09 PM   #5
y_dom98

do you use kik slave?
Old 08-31-2018, 02:57 PM   #6
wantstraining

Still searching.
Old 10-21-2018, 10:14 AM   #7
wantstraining

Please, PM me for kik.

Last edited by wantstraining; 10-22-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-15-2018, 09:06 AM   #8
wantstraining

Are there any serious masters looking for serious mid-long term training ? It's being hard to find, but I'm still looking.

Advertisements
Kink Talk