Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2023, 12:42 AM   #1
extrememaster

Male 32/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (serious only)

32/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (serious only)

Hello toy,

I know you've been searching so long for your ideal master to own you and to use you.
Now it is my time to flip your world upside down.

What I am looking for?
I am looking for a serious slave to mold and train to be my perfect toy. To be clear in this d/s relationship you will be turned into a mindless creature at my mercy. I will humiliate you and dehumanize you beyond your imagination. In the future when you will be looking back you won't remember your past life.
I am the purpose of your life. And your purpose is to serve me.

Molding and training?
Yes you read that right. To be my perfect toy you need to be seriously trained. At the end your body and skills will fit my needs.
Wether you need to suck an 10" cock and deepthroat it completely or take a giant Buttplug, I will train you to be able to do it.
If I want you to wear the same diaper for 2 days.. you will.be happy to. Your mind will be so twisted that you want me to do this to you.

You will accept that your body doesn't belong to you. For any kind of pain your answer will be "thank you Sir for letting my body serve you!"
Your training will be hard and you will cry of pain and shame. That's exactly the point where I will be pushing you even deeper.
I will have no mercy.

Master that's quite alot?!

Sure this won't come from day one. But I will be pushing you and twisting your mind to the point where that is all you want. I will also set strict rules and take away the control over your life. Your sexuality, your free time. At one day this all belongs to me. It also means that you cannot bring your own ideas how this should work. But you will have to bring patience.

Contact me now on kik: owningoscar with a full naked head to toe application pic and why you are what i am looking for and we can discuss your future as my slavetoy.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk