Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-20-2017, 08:07 PM   #1
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Bell Craigslist: Person Above

This is a easy game, but please put as much thought into the Craigslist ad that you would want someone to put into yours.

Post a Craigslist ad for the person above that must reply to every real email they get from the ad

Start with the title followed by the placement of the ad and the ad itself

Here is a example of how your post might look

Title: Dress me up!

Personal / Casual Encounter NSA / m4m

Ad: I want a man to dress me up in girly cloths and use me like a slut. I am new to this so I may come off as being very nervous but give me a little push and I think this will work out~

Talk to me as disrespectful as you want to show me my place~

NOTE: Person below may request to see what reply's you get

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:38 PM   #2
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great way to get your dare, but it means you will be needing to give the dare as well in order to play. This way no one can cheat and not give the dare.

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Old 03-16-2017, 03:01 PM   #3
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

I still have hopes for this post if anyone will play

Old 05-31-2017, 12:30 PM   #4
bottomedbear

*bump*

Why did this thread flop? I'll give you an ad during the next days, if there are still no responses.

Loves: Slave, Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Anal (have butt plug/dildo), Bondage, Cruising ...

Will try: Going Commando, Piss (in bath only), Restroom, Hidden Public, C2C, Master, ...

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Poo, Blood, Shaving, Family/Friends, Illegal, Wetting Myself, Face-Pics, Crossdressing, ...

Master's are welcome to PM me.

PM DARES
bottomedbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:49 AM   #5
bottomedbear

Here we go ... I hope this will rescue this topic.

Title: Searching for pimp to turn me into his sissy.

Ad: I'm looking for a pimp to dress me up in girly cloths and treats me like his prostitute. I am new to this business I may come off as being very nervous, but give me a little push and I think this will work out.

Humiliate me verbally. Slap my face and butt. Whore me out for money! Let me strip for other men. Watch me while I'm pleasuring them. And take money from them, if I didn't fail to make them happy.

It's up to you, if you want to take all the money. Or if you want to give some of the money to your whore.

Talk to me as disrespectful as you want to show me my place.

Loves: Slave, Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Anal (have butt plug/dildo), Bondage, Cruising ...

Will try: Going Commando, Piss (in bath only), Restroom, Hidden Public, C2C, Master, ...

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Poo, Blood, Shaving, Family/Friends, Illegal, Wetting Myself, Face-Pics, Crossdressing, ...

PM DARES
Old 06-07-2017, 08:10 PM   #6
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default This seems really fun!

What a great idea. Might be better then the loser has to.

Sorry bottomedbear but you have no likes or limits in your signature so I have to wing it. If you had stuff there, I could get really creative.

Title: X-Dressing Exhibitionist

Ad: I am looking for someone who would enjoy having me come to their house and knock on their door and only be wearing women's panties. I would strip down in a sexy way and then undress him and suck his cock to completion. I have never been with and guy before but fantasized about it for a very long time. I am only in the mood at times, so I may not respond right away.

I am __ years old, ____lbs, __'___" tall, ______ hair and ______ eyes. My cock/breasts are __________.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 08:24 PM   #7
__aussie___

Great post Nate, well done.

For you :

I'm looking for someone to dominate me on a webcam. I'm a ____ year old guy who has recently started playing in public cam sites and would love to try it with someone else. You can spank me, abuse me, make me suck you, whatever you want I'm here to serve you.

You don't have to be seen if you don't want.

Hope to hear from someone soon

Kik Melbourne___12
__aussie___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 12:08 PM   #8
bottomedbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
Sorry bottomedbear but you have no likes or limits in your signature so I have to wing it. If you had stuff there, I could get really creative.
That's not true actually! Look again! Or aren't they visible to all GD-users? If so ... how can I change that?

And X-dressing is one of my limits, cause I won't spend money in something I don't really appreciate.
I also have no problem with feminization at all. It's just not daring for me. I'm queer anyway. I'm cool with female stuff. I even paint my nails and won't hide them in public. I go into shops and try highheels without feeling ashamed.

PM DARES

Last edited by bottomedbear; 06-08-2017 at 12:15 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:43 AM   #9
bottomedbear

Title: Searching players for strip games

Personal / Casual Encounter NSA / m4m or m4mm or m4fm (Your choice. But there must be at least one guy!)

Ad: I'm looking for one or more strip game player(s). Like strip poker. These could be online games. But I'm mostly interested in real stip game sessions.

And I dare you to spice up the rules in your favour! Make it as hard as possible for me to win our game.

[Please keep me updated on this, after you posted the ad.]

I hope my limits will be respected this time.

Let's try to rescue this thread. It deserves to do better!

PM DARES
Old 08-26-2017, 09:02 AM   #10
bottomedbear

*bump*

Why is this doing so badly?

PM DARES
Old 08-26-2017, 04:06 PM   #11
maximilliaano

casual encounter nsa/ m4m

Title: Slave for master to share with friends

ad: 38 year old slave looking to be owned for anonymous use. Looking for a master to claim ownership over me for an evening or multiple ocassions. In an agreed upon location I will undress and get tied up after which You and all of your friends you invited will use my holes. I wish to be used by at least 3 men in this manner.
-----

Can mine have something to do with being edged and milked for hours or days?

Telegram: @Maxsubxx

Likes: Exhibitionism, CBT, anal, roleplay, messy (i shower), Edging, cum eating, (semi)Public, Exposure, Humiliation and degradation, Humil bodywriting, Puppy play, geared up play (ask about it)

Limits: Blood and scat, Personal info, Permanent,Pain, Messy (out shower), Diaper, Crossdress, ass to mouth, Sissy, ABDL

get creative with me
maximilliaano is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maximilliaano for this post:
Old 09-14-2017, 10:28 AM   #12
bottomedbear

Okay ... let's go ...

Title: Slave is looking for a 2-Day-Edging/Milking-Session

Ad:
I'm looking for a 2-day-session.

First day: Just edging and denying. Just the master and me. Just endless teasing. Everything else is up to you. Ass/nipple play, dirty talk, bondage, light pain, humiliation, chastity ... master's decision!

Second day: Milking day! It's time to harvest. You may want to invite others to help milking and playing with you.

Feel free to make little changes. English isn't my first language.

You can add, that they are allowed to make you drink your own milk afterwards, if you like to!

It would be nice to see the responses. No must.

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk