Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-14-2022, 11:09 AM   #1
fatbitch2001

Default Home alone tomorrow: punish me

Hi all,
I’m going to be home alone for a few hours tomorrow afternoon (GMT+1) and would love some dares and punishments to keep my filthy cunt in line. I’ve been cumming so often and I’m always horny. I deserve my pussy to be tortured and my ass, pussy, thighs, wherever else to be spanked raw. Punish me as you see fit for indulging in myself too much and touching my filthy pussy.

Limits: no insertion, no bodily fluids, no pictures, no public
Toys: small vibrator (3 settings- slow, medium, fast), clothespins, household objects.

I will report on here in detail or on PM or kik if you prefer (kik: fatbitch062001)

About me: I’m 21F, big tits (36K), overweight. New to all of this!

Thanks,
Fat Cunt

Dislikes/punishments: hard spanking, pussy torture, pussy spanking, clothes pins, humiliation, degradation

Limits: public, piss, scat, blood, pictures, insertion (can maybe be built up?), anal

Toys: bullet vibrator, household items (various spanking implements, clothes pins, electric toothbrush etc)

Last edited by fatbitch2001; 10-14-2022 at 11:36 AM.
fatbitch2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 12:04 PM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

How many times a day are you cumming?
Old 10-14-2022, 12:04 PM   #3
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

As soon as your alone you are to strip naked and remain that way until you know someone is coming home. If possible go to your room and dress after someone comes into your house.

While your alone you are to you are to apply a clothespin to your clit and nipples. Leave them on while you apply toothpaste to your pussy lips and scrub it in with your toothbrush.

Once your pussy is suitably stinging use either a belt or ruler to remove the clothespins.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 12:40 PM   #4
SageLeech
Longtime User

Strip completely and sit on the floor. Put clothespins on your nipples. You will spank each inner thigh HARD 15 times, after each hit say out loud "Good girls don't cum." And pull off the clothespins. Now edge. Repeat this 3 times.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 12:42 PM   #5
fatbitch2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
How many times a day are you cumming?
Today only 4 times sir. But sometimes up to 10.

Dislikes/punishments: hard spanking, pussy torture, pussy spanking, clothes pins, humiliation, degradation

Limits: public, piss, scat, blood, pictures, insertion (can maybe be built up?), anal

Toys: bullet vibrator, household items (various spanking implements, clothes pins, electric toothbrush etc)
Old 10-14-2022, 12:42 PM   #6
fatbitch2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
As soon as your alone you are to strip naked and remain that way until you know someone is coming home. If possible go to your room and dress after someone comes into your house.

While your alone you are to you are to apply a clothespin to your clit and nipples. Leave them on while you apply toothpaste to your pussy lips and scrub it in with your toothbrush.

Once your pussy is suitably stinging use either a belt or ruler to remove the clothespins.
Yes sir I will do that for you.

Old 10-14-2022, 12:43 PM   #7
fatbitch2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Strip completely and sit on the floor. Put clothespins on your nipples. You will spank each inner thigh HARD 15 times, after each hit say out loud "Good girls don't cum." And pull off the clothespins. Now edge. Repeat this 3 times.
Thank you for the task sir. I will report tomorrow.

Old 10-14-2022, 01:16 PM   #8
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Ten times is a lot. Grab a wooden spoon. Spread your pussy so your clit is visible. Now hit it with the spoon as hard as you can ten times.
Old 10-14-2022, 02:10 PM   #9
fatbitch2001

Quote:
Ten times is a lot. Grab a wooden spoon. Spread your pussy so your clit is visible. Now hit it with the spoon as hard as you can ten times.
Yes sir. I will spank my naughty clit for you.

Old 10-15-2022, 07:11 AM   #10
fatbitch2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post

I have done your task sir. I stripped naked as soon as I was alone and have remained that way since. I won’t get dressed again until people are home and then I will be wearing my tiny thong under my clothes.
I put clothespins on my nipples and clit which really bit into my skin. I then put the toothpaste on my pussy and scrubbed it hard with my toothbrush (not the electric one). The stinging quickly became unbearable so I spanked the clothespins off with a ruler. It was hard to get them off my nipples and I kept slapping my nipples. It really hurt when they fell off.
I hope this pleases sir.

Old 10-15-2022, 07:15 AM   #11
fatbitch2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Thank you for the task sir. I put one clothespin on each nipple (I’ve been naked since I was alone). I spanked each inner thigh hard with a wooden hairbrush 15 times and said ‘good girls don’t cum’. It was so humiliating even though no one could hear me and reminded me what a bad girl I had been and why I deserved to be punished. I then pulled off the clothespins fast. I had to rub my nipples because they stung. I hope that’s okay. I then repeated it 3 more times and by the end of the third round my inner thighs were bright red and sore. It hurts to sit and put them together. I couldn’t stop rubbing them with my hands though trying to relieve the pain.

Old 10-15-2022, 07:17 AM   #12
fatbitch2001

Quote:
I did this task sir- I spread my pussy lips apart so my naughty clit peeled out then I brought the hairbrush down on it really hard so that I screamed. (I only have a plastic spoon so I used a wooden hairbrush, I hope that was okay). I did it 10 times and then had to rub my pussy bc it stung. Thank you for the dare sir.

Old 10-17-2022, 11:15 AM   #13
SageLeech
Longtime User

Well at least you are rubbing your thighs instead of your pussy for a bit.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pussy punishment, pussy spanking, pussy torture, spanking