Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot83 View Post
I guess you'll have to do it again then
I guess youre right
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 11:04 AM   #92
arklord

So this is smiliar to a pervious dare that I gave you. So find a playground. Drive to the park at night and get naked. Bury your bra in the sandbox, tie your shirt to the swings, tie your shoes to the merry-go-round, tie your panties to the monkey bars, and tie your skirt to the bottom of a slide. Go to the highest place and start masturbating. Once you cum take two pics of yourself with the flash on. Then go to get your clothes. You have 20 secs to untie your clothes or find them and put it on. If you fail to complete it then you have to masturbate and take two more pic with the flash on before you can get them. Once you are done scream "i'm done" then leave.
Have fun.
arklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 03:27 PM   #93
andy4
Distinguished Member

With your panties on masturbate in a parking lot of a coffee shop until you cum.

Remove your cum soaked panties and leave them on your front passenger seat.

Now go inside have a nice cup of coffee and watch people walk by your car.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 07:20 PM   #94
Levityler101

Go buy a cucumber, carrot, sex toy, etc.(condoms recommended but not required) and go home. Go somewhere private and slide the object up in your pussy. Now either leave the excess there or cut it off. Pull your panties on. Go about your day as normal. BUT every 2 hours on the hour, go somewhere private if possible, (If not do it anyways or wait but if you wait, punish yourself with a toy or object in your ass for the rest of the day) and masturbate yourself using fingers and the object. Every other time you masturbate, you flip a coin. Heads you can cum. Tails you edge yourself. If it lands on tails and you cum, Punish yourself by 3 days no cumming or an object up your ass for the rest of the day. You can stay home but you must masturbate at least twice in a public place such as a park or public bathroom, Once fully naked in public. Report back here

Limits: Family, Friends, Public, Pictures, Eating, Pain, Illegal

18/M/Bi

To do:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74596
Levityler101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 07:20 AM   #95
feminizeme22

where your shortest skirt go to a public bench and sit for 2 hours legs spread NO PANTIES
limits children

26/cd/SC I want to suck every cock I find like the girly girl I am

PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75628

join the teased by girls game
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...27#post2048627
feminizeme22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 08:21 AM   #96
wingman78
Longtime User

How often do you use public transport?
Old 01-17-2016, 10:42 AM   #97
Lewtonr

Go to a public bathroom with a razor, shaving cream and a bottle of water. Go in a stall, take off your pants/skirt and panties and shave your pussy in the stall.
It would be better if you don't lock the stall's door of course. But if you lock the door then you also have to edge once and spank your sensitive pussy for 5 min.

Likes(giving and reciving): Humiliation (degradation verbal humiliation, etc.. ), anal play, anal streaching, hidden public, spanking, pain, cbt, games, wedgies, feet, body smell, sissy, domination/submission. And open to find new ones!

BigLimits: Scat, blood, zoophilia, full public,
hard pain, hard cbt, uretrha insertion, face.

Toys: some dildos of increasing size
Lewtonr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:36 AM   #98
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
How often do you use public transport?
not very often, but i could do it for the dare or whatever you wanted to do
Old 01-18-2016, 02:24 PM   #99
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
not very often, but i could do it for the dare or whatever you wanted to do
Next time you use public transport edge before getting on, preferrably as shortly before as you can. So for example in a toilet at the train station, or behind a bush or in the alley just behind the bus stop, you know this stuff better than I do
When you reach the edge, dip a finger in those pussy juices and pull it across both sides of your face. Then wet that finger again and do do the same to your upper lip so you'll really be smelling yourself.

Now get on your bus/train and make sure to sit next to someone else for the rest of the trip!
Old 01-20-2016, 07:25 AM   #100
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
go to a park or somewhere of your choosing. start dressed and start walking. every 15 steps remove a piece of clothing. do this until completely naked. after removing the last piece of clothing take another 15 steps. there you are to lay on your back with your legs spread wide and make yourself cum. after you cum walk back to the last piece of clothing but before putting it on you must edge. continue to do this until you are dressed again. however you must edge the same number of clothes you are putting on, so your second piece of clothing you'll do 2 edges, 3rd piece 3 edges and so on.
Forgot this dare so i did this today in the morning :/

I t was 3am. I was walking to the park where i undressed myself
of course i just took off a piece of clothing when i walked 15 big steps on the path. When i was naked i walked another 30 steps (i was very horny *-* ) and sat on the ground. I was masturbating until edge with legs spread to the path. I walked another 30 steps as punishment for forgetting this dare...

When i came i turned around. Nobody was there and i wasnt really scared of getting caught, but after an orgasm i lose much of the horniness, and i take about 5 minutes to get as horny as i need to cum. It took a while until i reached the edge at the first piece of clothing, but the two edges at the second and the three edges at the third (...) were easy to handle

I was still naked when i reached the last piece of clothing. I had to edge 4 times (Shoes, Skirt, Shirt, earring ). There was a sound of a bike so i ran into the bush, but the biker didnt passed. I dressed and walked home.

At home i just came again *-*

-----------------

Sry for forgetting this dare... This dare was very very nice but next time ill do this in a place which is a little bit more public
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-21-2016, 09:04 AM   #101
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Please guys and girls I need more dares to do in public...

As a little present ill choose the best of the next 5 dares and send a pic of my pussy to the winner

(NORMALLY I DONT SEND PICS!!!)
Old 01-21-2016, 09:23 AM   #102
saxel
getDare Addict

Go outside wearing an outfit of your choice. Now you have to take 5 pics of yourself somewhere outside naked (or at most wearing a bra and panties). You don't have to show these pics to somebody and can delete them immediately after the dare. The catch is, that there must be at least one other person on each of the pics. And for each pic another person. This person can be far away but must be visible at the pic. You also don't have to be naked between taking the pics, maybe if you have to change your place.

Tell me, if this is against your limits.
Otherwise: Have fun.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 09:33 AM   #103
arklord

So this is smiliar to a pervious dare that I gave you. So find a playground. Drive to the park at night and get naked. Bury your bra in the sandbox, tie your shirt to the swings, tie your shoes to the merry-go-round, tie your panties to the monkey bars, and tie your skirt to the bottom of a slide. Go to the highest place and start masturbating. Once you cum take two pics of yourself with the flash on. Then go to get your clothes. You have 20 secs to untie your clothes or find them and put it on. If you fail to complete it then you have to masturbate and take two more pic with the flash on before you can get them. Once you are done scream "i'm done" then leave.
Have fun.
arklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 09:48 AM   #104
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Both nice dares.

I like the dare from saxel more than the dare from arklord, but maybe another person will write a better dare

3 chances left
Old 01-21-2016, 10:01 AM   #105
yours2use07

Default dare

Here we go, been a while but, you must go out dressed as slutty as possible, find 5 different people to take a video of you stripping and masterbating on your phone (can delete them or keep them for yourself lol)each video must be at least 5 mins long..... tell them if they film you, you will do anything they ask, they can fuck any hole they like, handjob, blowjob, or all three, and they must.cum inside you... mouth, ass, or pussy, once all 5 are done, remain naked, and masterbate.to each video, then you can delete them if you wish, report please lol, hope you like it, enjoy

Last edited by yours2use07; 01-21-2016 at 10:07 AM.
yours2use07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public