Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2020, 08:09 PM   #1
nayaths

Default My Diapered Nights, a Report Thread

Hi there Getdare! I dont know if you've seen my thread, but I'll link it in a mo. This is just the introduciton post. So in case you haven't seen my thread, here's a quick summary. I started a thread to allow people to add nights I'll sleep diapered. Silly me made it so people could add 3 nights a post (when their post counted) and so I got rather a lot more than I bargained for. So here we are! I post my reports on the thread, but I thought it might be better to keep it here. I can also make regular posts updating the rules or mentioning dares that have been added to the list. Generally just as much a place for me to talk about things as well as writing reports.

So far, I keep an updated count going of how many nights I have left in my signature, but I'll always post the count when I make a post. The current count is 85. Which is rather a lot! And I have rules I have to follow, and dares to do to keep things interesting. But for now I'll stick to the important links.

This is the link to the thread itself, if you would like to add to it, give me some dares or just have a bit of a read of how things have been going! Have fun!

Here are my likes, dislikes and limits if you decide to have a peek!

Most links needed are found in my sig, and I keep it up to date every time I log in!

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk