Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-29-2022, 08:04 PM   #496
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Hmm, tied up! Maybe switch
2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
The former, haha! Chasity is boring, to me
3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
The latter! Literally a win-win, haha!

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I would worship till their heart's content! That would be amazing.
5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Worship feet.
Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
12 hours! Please have this happen to me!

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Whipped! Wax is scary!
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship
8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Someone else, if female.
9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Licking off, AND the snowball!
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
The former. Would love to be covered.
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
The latter. Humiliation for the win!

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 06:37 AM   #497
Lucy_nyan

1: Being tied up

2: cum whenever i want

3: Both sounds really interesting. Bur i tend to the fucked one since i dont like being licked too much

4: have sex with whoever i want but they can controll me

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1:Bein a slave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped

7: Both really good but since i already did the other i choose watching tied up

8: someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2: violate a limit, get humiliated, and deepthroat 5 other guys
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 07:03 PM   #498
LockedLemy

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? - Tied up and teased for sure!

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. - Cum any time and swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. - Tied up and fucked.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. - I'd prefer to worship someone.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? - I don't like feet at all, but in this case I'd like to be worshipped.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. - Used as a slave for 12 hours.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? - Oooo hot wax for sure!

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO. - Worship a couple.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? - Mine

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? - Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? - Doggy style for sure.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. - I'd let them make me violate a limit and feel degraded.

Kik : BoredCuriousSissy

Likes: Anal, crossdress, semi-messy, chastity, nipple torture, enemas, spanking, edge, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, feeling like a slave, hidden-public, diapers, pics (no face tho).

Limits: poo (but I will mess a diaper), intense pain, blood, family, permanent marks, fully public.

I have a decent assortment of clothes and toys, ask away!
LockedLemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 03:22 AM   #499
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tie me up and tease me please

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. ill swallow it all then which would be every morning then

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you hmmm both sound like a lot of fun but since i have to choose ill let them fuck me

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you ill let them dominate me and give control of my orgasms to them pretty much doing that with my gf now too anyway

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? i didnt think id like it but ill worship them

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed hmm the hour would be shorter but not sure my throat could take that so ill ne there slave

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? whip me baby

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO iv done both ill worship the couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? love both so gimme someone elses more

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? first the one then the other but i need to choose so come and fuck me till you cum in my ass please

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. hmm tough one i think ill let her humiliate me and suck the 5 guys

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 02:16 AM   #500
b5454170

1. Tied up and teased
2. Cum any time but swallow it
3. Tied up and fucked
4. Sex w/ anyone, have to worship them
5. Worship feet
S1. Throat fucked for an hour
6. Tied up and whipped
7.Worship a couple
8. Someone else's
9. Lick cum off of someone's feet
10. Doggy style and fucked
S2. Violate a limit etc. if I get to choose the limit

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

BDSM TEST
MOVIE DENIAL ADD THREAD
b5454170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 08:50 AM   #501
Manda

Default Thank you

Tied up and teased for sure

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
What's wrong with swallowing your own cum? it would love it if all cum entered its mouth and it was allowed to swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
hmm, it doesn't really understand how you wouldn't know the gender... as surely you should know as soon as the beautiful privates covered its lips
and then to not be able to stop someone fucking it... it loves to be obedient

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
it isn't dominant, so the first would be the only option

worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
oooh, it would have to choose to be a slave for 12 hours
it still gags a lot when it is being throat fucked and although that is glorious in a sense, having that for an hour sounds both painful and mmm it may get full of cum

tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
wprship a couple

hmm eat someone elses

really not sure what snowballing is hahaa so it gueses lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
tied up spread eagle while a group of males and females ejaculate all over it

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
hmmm it guesses that is a hard one... it doesn't know which of its limits it would ever be willing to break... instead mm it would have to go for the first one

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 04:54 AM   #502
Gai

I may have already answered this one before... but answers can change over time according to mood...

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

if I did answer before and you find it, then I will give you one pic per changed answer as a punishment for my inconsistency.

Likes: Hidden Exposure, Moderate CBT, Edging, Games of Chance

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

I have the right to refuse any photo dare, even if not breaking a limit.
Gai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 06:16 AM   #503
tnylocked

Tied up and teased naturally.

Sort of both, long denial and eating everything but going a full year would be insane.

Tied and fucked.

Them in complete control.

Worship feet even though I'm not into it.

Throat fucked, unless being a slave for 12 involves a lot of that too.

Hot wax.

Both?

Someone elses while not being allowed to cum

Lick cum

Again both if possible, but prefer being cummed on.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

I would never cheat, but would be okay with being chastity caged for them while they fuck whoever they want.
Old 08-24-2022, 06:28 AM   #504
snackig

right now I would be more into being tied up and teased, but both is fun!

Once a year is really really mean, so I guess I'll go with the swallow options just because I know I would go crazy not being allowed to come for a year.

I don't care about the gender tbh, can I chose both?

option 1

worship feet

I think being a slave would / could include throat fucking. But since I am not good with this I would go slave for 12 hours.

hot wax

worship a couple all the way

someone else's

what's a snowball?

Since my ass isn't really prepared for that right now I guess the first one

Again, since I am not good with deepthroating I think the first one

likes: tease and denial, orgasm control, anal, humiliation, bondage, sph
dislikes: light pain
limits: piss, scat, diapers, face, strong pain

likes/dislikes/limits are evolving, just talk to me about stuff that isn't listed

Always open for penis inspection / sph / last pic dares.
snackig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 02:30 PM   #505
Brocci

be tied up and teased

Not a question for girls, but still im open for swallowing

Both sounds good, but ill go for "being tied up[...]"

1st

worship feet

Well... again, both sounds good, but ill go for "you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible"

Tied and whipped

worship a couple

in girls case own squirt or someone else's cum? I would still go for cum

lick cum off someone's feet

tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum

likes: pain, humiliation, feet, shoes, piss (in mouth), nipple torture, spit, forniphilia, socks, trampling
don't care: writing on body, light spanking
dislikes: cunt torture, spanking, anal things, semipublic

limits: scat, public, photos(!!!), family/friends involve (only if they will know).

PM dares => http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85114

User manual => https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95693

Female Slave Market

Kik - Brocci3
Brocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 06:25 AM   #506
Lisa_sg
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum any time and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed throat fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Both??? If not some else

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied up spread eagle and cum on.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Option 1

My PM Dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72140

Toyshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72740

feminization, humiliation, ass play, messy, sissy, pain, rules, chastity, cbt, orgasm control, submission, exercise, cum play, food

limits
illegal, permanent, blood, Public, pics, video, very limited clothes of own at present.

Kik = Lisa_sg1
Lisa_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 06:56 PM   #507
sinnie

sinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 12:32 PM   #508
JoeyMoe90

Tired up and teased

Cum any time I want

Get fucked

Sex with anyone I want and submit

Worship feet

Throat fucked

Whipped

Workshop a couple

My own

Snowball

Fucked in the ass

Second one

New to here but been on other forums for a while, looking forward to using the site more.

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, anal, edging, precum play, pushing myself further.
Dislikes pee, ass to mouth, mess
Limits scat, pain, marks, face,
JoeyMoe90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 12:45 AM   #509
klasanezop
Baby Member

Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

I would rather be tied up and teased.
klasanezop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 12:58 AM   #510
ironballz79
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to ironballz79

1. Tied up and teased.
2. Cum when I want and swallow it
3. blindfolded and receiving oral
4. Sex with who I want and submit
5. Have my feet worshipped
Scenario
Throat fucked

6. Hot wax
7. Worship a couple
8. Someone else's
9. Snowball
10. Ejaculated all over
Scenario
Made to break a limit, humiliated and throat tortured

Likes, bondage, control/denial, humiliation, exposure, blackmail, CBT and ball busting, light anal, watersports, body writing, being made to act like a puppy, safe public, bondage, wedgie play, nipple torture, boots and sneakers, jockstraps and underwear.

limits - crossdressing, scat, findom, body shaving, jail threatening, life threatening, fisting, permanent damage, social suicide, family, too young, animals.

Please check out my pm dares!!!!!

PM Dares
ironballz79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth