Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-10-2017, 12:10 PM   #1
sachaboris

Default The Hottest Master and slave Pic Competition

Summary:

Hi all, this is a pic competition where all the participants will vote some pics of all the others participants. There are 2 categories: Master and slave.

The winner (1st classified) of the Master category will receive a copy of all the pics of all the participants and can assign via PM a punishment/dare of his choice to all the slaves.

The other Masters, from the 2nd to the last classified can assign a punishment/dare of their choice only to the last classified slave via PM.

The last classified of the slaves will receive via PM a punishment/dare from all the Masters.

The other slaves (from the first classified to the second-last) will receive via PM a punishment/dare only from the winner Master.

Rules:

1) Join the competition:
if you want to join the competition you must send me a PM including your category: Master or slave.
DO NOT COMMENT THE POST TO JOIN THE TOURNAMENT. SEND ME YOUR PM TO JOIN.

2) Choose your 3 hottest pic to send:
In order to partecipate to the tournament, I will give you via PM an email address to send me the 3 hottest pics of you.
You have to send me your 3 hottest pics to that address, including in the object field your getdare nickname and the word SUBSCRIPTION.

3) Rules for the pics:
- no fake pics please, you must be the person in the pic.
- you can be naked or not
- with or without face, no limitations
(remind that all the pics will be shared with all the participants)
- when you send me the pics, I will rename them with a progressive random number, so they will be voted in a completely anonymous way.
- I will share the pics only with the participants, with a link to a folder of google drive and I will delete them at the end of the dare.
- the pics must be anonymous: no nockname allowed on the pics.
- only the pics sent via email vill be accepted.
- I will reply to your email to confirm your partecipation to the competition and to confirm that all the 3 pics are valid for the evaluation by all the participants.

4) Subscription dates:
the subscriptions are opened until the 1st of June 2017 or for more days until we have at least 5 Masters and 5 slaves in competition.

5) Share this dare:
I will comment the post daily to invite new members to join the competitions and to let all of you know how many members are in competition for both thd categories.
All of the participants are invited to share this post with their GD friends to have the maximum partecipation and fun in the competition.

6) Evaluation of the pics:
- when we are ready to evaluate the pics I will send to all of you the link to a google drive folder which will contains all the pics named with a progressive number.
- I will also send you a table with 2 columns: in the first column there is the number of the pic: pic0001, pic0002... and in the second column you will write an integer number from 0 to 10 where 0 is horrible and 10 is fantastic! (no decimal ciphers, only integer points).
- when you have evaluated all the pics you have to send me your table via email at the same address used before to send me your 3 pics, including in the object field your getdare nickname and the word EVALUATIONS.

7) Results:
When I will have received all the evaluations from all the participants, I will calculate the sum of the scores of the 3 pics of every partecipants and then I will publish the final ranking for both Master and slave category.

8) Prizes:
Master category:
- Master 1st classified will receive a copy of all the pics of all the partecipants and can assign via PM a dare/punishment to all the slaves that joined the competitions.
- Masters from 2nd to last classified can assign a dare/punishment via PM only to the last classified slave.

slave category:
- slave from 1st to second-last classified can receive via PM a punishment/dare by the winner Master.
- slave last classified can receive a punishment/dare via PM by all the Masters that joined the competition.

9) Important:
- I will delete all the pics at the end of the dare.
- The pics will be shared in a completely anonymous way.
- For suggestion or informations comment here or write me on kik: sachaboris

Like: kik, cockring, tie balls, night in wedgie, tickle, clothespins, chance (dice/cards/lottery), ass fingering, denial/forced orgasms, commando, handwriting.

Limits: face pics, video, other people, public, anal, mild and hard cbt, fisting, scat, poop, blood, pain, diapers, ice, wax, messy, crossdressing, workout.

if you want to play, just contact me with DM

Last edited by sachaboris; 05-10-2017 at 01:16 PM.
sachaboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 03:24 PM   #2
derrammler
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds interesting.

Likes: Being naked, posing, webcam, cock-torture, being bound and gagged, being forced to perform cock-torture for an audience, and being blackmailed into more extreme tortures at the threat of exposure.

Dislikes: Stripping, dancing, or ball torture/pain.

Soft Limits: Showing my butt, messy, and pee

Hard limits: Anal, public, showing face (at first), fire, poop, cross-dressing, and showing my ID (had a serious issue with a stalker and the police had to get involved).
derrammler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:31 PM   #3
sachaboris

come on GD members! join the competition!

Like: kik, cockring, tie balls, night in wedgie, tickle, clothespins, chance (dice/cards/lottery), ass fingering, denial/forced orgasms, commando, handwriting.

Limits: face pics, video, other people, public, anal, mild and hard cbt, fisting, scat, poop, blood, pain, diapers, ice, wax, messy, crossdressing, workout.

if you want to play, just contact me with DM
sachaboris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, master, pic dares, pics, slave