Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
The box is made out of wood (look at my toy list if you dont know it) ♥
Oh thanks. Dindn notice it. Lol

Did you use it already ind if so where can i find the report on thwt
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 02:23 PM   #602
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Oh thanks. Dindn notice it. Lol

Did you use it already ind if so where can i find the report on thwt
Not only once haha quite some times ;P

Have a look through my public dare thread, there are some dares involving it ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 11:31 PM   #603
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Not only once haha quite some times ;P

Have a look through my public dare thread, there are some dares involving it ♥
Thanks i will if the time lets me.

To Bad thst "prostitution" is illegal most places...

Otherwise it would be fun to Set up a donstuon Station.
Any one who donates gets to use you inside the Box.

It would even be for a good cause.

Nut i guess the Lara Prohibition everything like taht
Old 12-19-2023, 12:57 PM   #604
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Thanks i will if the time lets me.

To Bad thst "prostitution" is illegal most places...

Otherwise it would be fun to Set up a donstuon Station.
Any one who donates gets to use you inside the Box.

It would even be for a good cause.

Nut i guess the Lara Prohibition everything like taht
Well i guess if its free to pay and not "use only after you paid" its not prostetution lol *-*
Old 12-27-2023, 05:37 AM   #605
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Do you remember when i spread 10 exposing pictures to many many people and to 2 people even uncensored? *-*

The 10 pics (censored version) where posted in the WhatsApp group of my friends (im also in that group obviously) a good while ago *-* Thats what you all should already know (at least i posted the info here ;P )

Yesterday night i met one of the girls of my friends-group and she was pretty drunk and somewhen just asked randomly like "yo Kristina... Those nudes which were in the group a while ago... Its you isnt it?" *-* I was just like "oh shit oh shit what should i say and how should i react" *-* I thought it would be best to play it cool with a bit or sarcasm *-* I answered/acted like this: *laughing* "yes, of course its me haha..." *-* I dont really know if she still knows the conversation because she was pretty drunk and i also dont know if she really believes if it is me on the pictures or if it was a bit of a joke *-* The last thing she added mumbling yesterday was "kinda hot somehow lol" *-* After that she started a new topic as if it was nothing special what she just asked, thats why im quite sure she got my sarcasm as a believable "no its not me" but idk *-*

So finally i get the consequences for the dumb stuff i do lol *-*
The following 7 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 12-30-2023, 04:39 AM   #606
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all for liking that she "caught" me *-* But what the fuck should i do now?? *-* I need to prevent her from spreading her thoughts and who it "could be"
Old 12-30-2023, 05:00 AM   #607
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Is there anyone else in the group that looks similar to you? It might be best to do nothing and not draw attention to it. Or perhaps try and put the suspicion onto someone else?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 08:17 AM   #608
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Is there anyone else in the group that looks similar to you? It might be best to do nothing and not draw attention to it. Or perhaps try and put the suspicion onto someone else?
Well yes, Aylin looks quite similar but differnt hair color and some other differences.... Then there are two more women which look similar to me (one of these two is the woman which asked me) but not same body type i guess :/ i just hope they dont believe its anybody from this friends group haha *-* I dont plan to draw attention but i really dont want to even tell anybody she thought it might could be me lol *-*
Old 12-30-2023, 09:41 AM   #609
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I think it's probably best to say nothing then. At least until it comes up again. Would it be so bad if you were found out?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 05:35 PM   #610
beof95
Distinguished Member

Reactio warents reaction. So its best to keep quiet and hope she forgets. If it ever comes up again just do the same, tell the truth but in a sarcastic way.

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 05:09 PM   #611
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
I think it's probably best to say nothing then. At least until it comes up again. Would it be so bad if you were found out?
Actually if she was the only one of my friend who would know it and if she wouldnt tell anybody i guess it wouldnt be that bad (still extremely embarrassing and humiliating) *-* If she would tell my other friends so all my friends group would know it i wouldnt be able to ever look into any of their eyes again and would be so ashamed of myself and too humiliated *-* Definitely would be too bad yes! *-*

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
Reactio warents reaction. So its best to keep quiet and hope she forgets. If it ever comes up again just do the same, tell the truth but in a sarcastic way.
I will see her again tomorrow ♥ Lets just hope she wont start talking about it lol ♥

So the two guys didnt get to see anything for quite a while ;P Lets go back to teasing them ;P I think we stopped at getting contact to them via email or phone somehow and also considering if i should let them fuck me using my box ♥ Thinking about my boss fucking me makes me really hot ♥
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-06-2024, 12:18 AM   #612
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Actually if she was the only one of my friend who would know it and if she wouldnt tell anybody i guess it wouldnt be that bad (still extremely embarrassing and humiliating) *-* If she would tell my other friends so all my friends group would know it i wouldnt be able to ever look into any of their eyes again and would be so ashamed of myself and too humiliated *-* Definitely would be too bad yes! *-*

I will see her again tomorrow ♥ Lets just hope she wont start talking about it lol ♥

So the two guys didnt get to see anything for quite a while ;P Lets go back to teasing them ;P I think we stopped at getting contact to them via email or phone somehow and also considering if i should let them fuck me using my box ♥ Thinking about my boss fucking me makes me really hot ♥

I will keep my toung tied for this one. Or i might awake a new fantasy...
Old 01-06-2024, 12:28 AM   #613
nguyenloc_2k2
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Hi everybody <3
I have a new idea which makes me very horny <3

Once i got dared to ask in another thread of me for a pose and bodywritings for a pic i would print out 50 times and spread in public (mailboxes or any other place) Completing that dare made me really horny

So heres the rules for this thread:

-i wont post the pics online (its a Limit sry)
-i wont let my face be visible on the pic (the rest is up to you)

The first Person writes the first Detail of the pic, the second adds a Detail, the third also, ..., When nobody wants to add a Detail the next Person can start a new pic (first Detail of the new pic).

For example:
Person 1: Naked and spread eagle Position (without face)
Person 2: "Cum Slut" written on your tits
Person 3: A carrot in your ass.
Person 4: [...]
Person X: I think the pic is good! New pic: Full frontal in you sexiest underwear.

Every Person who adds a Detail can also write where to drop one of those pics (if there is a specific place wanted).
When the 25th Person starts a new pic ill have to spread 24 copies of the old pic in public. (the 25th is the first of the new pic)

I hope its easy to understand <3

This continues until i pause or stop this thread
I got wet just writing this so lets go!

(insertions can be crazy or disgusting a bit if you want but respect my Limits for other Things)
Do you have a video on this topic, I'd like to check it out
nguyenloc_2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 02:21 AM   #614
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

I dont share any of the videos i got online thats a limit *-* or did i get you wrong?
Old 01-07-2024, 08:30 AM   #615
beof95
Distinguished Member

a naked picture with a riddle drawn on you that indicates a nick name that you have been called but is not know to them

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers