Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2014, 09:06 AM   #1
camanda

Heart (S)exercises

So, I'm intending to start posting exercises that could be performed by a submissive partly as a strenuous task, partly as entertainment for others. I chose to design the tasks as exercises since it seems a little more creative, and this close to the new year I expect that a lot of people have health and exercise related promises to keep.

Even though I intend for all exercises to be safe there's always a limit to what you can do and I therefore advice everyone to think twice before blindly following instructions and or orders from someone on the internet.

Some exercises are intended only for girls, and I'll try to come up with some intended for guys, or some that can be performed regardless of gender. If anyone would like to submit their own exercises to this thread I of course cannot forbid that, but please lets keep it clean of all the uncreative stuff that's all over..

Finally, if anyone decides to try the exercises on their own or assign them as a task to their submissive(s), I'd very much like to hear about the experience in a private message.
camanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk