Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-01-2023, 10:14 AM   #1
Kakabre

Default Person Above Destroy Their Stuff

This is a sort of hybrid between Loser has to destroy their stuff, and Person above destroy their underwear two fun dare threads.

In this one the person will post what they have they are willing to destroy, and the person who responds should tell them what to do to their stuff and how to do it, or any other dares related.

I'll start by offering up my pair of skinny chinos I'm wearing.

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 06:35 PM   #2
Kakabre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakabre View Post
This is a sort of hybrid between Loser has to destroy their stuff, and Person above destroy their underwear two fun dare threads.

In this one the person will post what they have they are willing to destroy, and the person who responds should tell them what to do to their stuff and how to do it, or any other dares related.

I'll start by offering up my pair of skinny chinos I'm wearing.

I'm gonna try to start this up again because it would be fun. This time I offer someone to tell me how to destroy a pair of ripped jeggings I have.

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Old 12-11-2023, 09:17 PM   #3
met72002

Start by putting your leg threw a hole it isn't supposed to or make one. Then stretch a hole on the other side until your underwear is visible.

I offer a navy and red striped dress.

Likes: Wedgies, Crossdessing, Semi public, and Clothes control
Dislikes: cold and edging.

Limits:Illegal, Blood, Messy, Pictures/videos, Involving other people I know, and Public.
met72002 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to met72002 for this post:
Old 12-16-2023, 12:29 PM   #4
Kakabre

Quote:
Originally Posted by met72002 View Post
Start by putting your leg threw a hole it isn't supposed to or make one. Then stretch a hole on the other side until your underwear is visible.

I offer a navy and red striped dress.
If there are any sleeves, rip them off immediately. Then, cut a deeper v down between the boobs. No matter how long it is currently, you need to cut it down to mini skirt length - when you bend over your ass needs to show clearly. Next, cut a line upwards from the bottom of the rear to your waist line - exposing your ass more. If it has straps, now is the time to cut them as well.

I have a pair of brand new super skinny jeans that are too small for me that I need to destroy.

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Old 12-16-2023, 01:05 PM   #5
Jolien

Cut the legs of so you have a pair of denim bikini cut panties, the cut the pockets, the buttons and zitters off.

The next person may pick what clothes I will destroy

Permanent Kik dares:

Kik-pansted: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386906

Kik random request: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419653

Kik: jolienDan
Likes: clothing control, semi public, wedgie, messy, risk of getting caught, games, bets.
Punishment: embarrassment, slight pain, clothing destruction, hair cut
Limits: pics, family, social suicide
Jolien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 03:22 PM   #6
Jolien

Bumping this thread

Permanent Kik dares:

Kik-pansted: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386906

Kik random request: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419653

Kik: jolienDan
Likes: clothing control, semi public, wedgie, messy, risk of getting caught, games, bets.
Punishment: embarrassment, slight pain, clothing destruction, hair cut
Limits: pics, family, social suicide
Jolien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 05:17 AM   #7
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

I think that the community of wilfull clothing destroyers here is rather small. So Jolien, next time you enter your house, kick off your shoes and take off your jacket and ONE item you were wearing of your own choice, and start slowly cutting the rest. Only once you are naked and everything else is ripped, you can clean up and go into your room.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes, clothes control, destroy clothes, rip