Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-04-2017, 08:15 AM   #1
honeypot

Default 21 F - hidden public dares

Hey! I'm Honey, I'm 21 and new to GD - welcome me with dares? Likes & limits are in my signature. I'm looking for hidden public dares. I do mean hidden btw - under the clothes, in toilet or locker room stalls or otherwise discreet stuff only.

Here are the places I'm willing to do dares at: (you must specify where the dare will take place)

Gym - areas included are the lockers + changing area, showers, gym area, indoor pool, group fitness classes (I mostly join pilates or yoga classes)

School - library, classes (some are small with 10-30 people, others are in big lecture halls with hundreds), dining hall, supermarket

My apartment - I live with two other roommates, our living room and kitchen are shared plus we each have our own bedrooms and one spare bedroom for guests and parties we can all use. Each room has its own bathroom with a toilet and a small shower space but it's pretty cramped. We have another bathroom with a tub which we share (and prefer ).

Other places - such as the mall, the cinema, bars, house parties, restaurants and cafes... Only if the dares are discreet!

I only have a bullet vibe, no other toys. It's a bit too loud to use in public so I can only use it at home or a crowded & loud place. Other household objects are available such as clothes pegs, toothpaste, shoe strings, ruler, wooden spoon...

You can also choose my clothes, hair and make up for the dare provided that I already have something similar and they are not too outrageous. Slightly slutty is fine, looking like a hooker is not. I won't buy anything for the dares or make myself look ugly on purpose so nothing like that please!

Thank you in advance!

Ask me anything here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=328513

Last edited by honeypot; 12-04-2017 at 08:17 AM.
honeypot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:38 AM   #2
Imriel

Hydrate well and go to the gym. Time it so the urge to pee starts before a yoga or pilates class begins. Duck into the toilet, edge once and release a single drop of pee. Drink some more water and join the class with the pressure building inside you. Try to make it through the class, and complete all exercises as well as possible. Afterwards edge on the toilet again, hold the edge as long as you can and release while pushing yourself over the edge.

No orgasm allowed if you had to leave the class early.

This dare will be even more fun if you insert 2 small objects into your pussy before going to the class. Something like tabletennis or golf balls, lip balms, etc. They will move with each exercise, making it even more intense.

Enjoy!

---

PS: Does your bullet have a remote control? Something that you can hide in a pocket and control the intensity while in public?
Old 12-04-2017, 01:57 PM   #3
honeypot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imriel View Post
Hydrate well and go to the gym. Time it so the urge to pee starts before a yoga or pilates class begins. Duck into the toilet, edge once and release a single drop of pee. Drink some more water and join the class with the pressure building inside you. Try to make it through the class, and complete all exercises as well as possible. Afterwards edge on the toilet again, hold the edge as long as you can and release while pushing yourself over the edge.

No orgasm allowed if you had to leave the class early.

This dare will be even more fun if you insert 2 small objects into your pussy before going to the class. Something like tabletennis or golf balls, lip balms, etc. They will move with each exercise, making it even more intense.

Enjoy!

---

PS: Does your bullet have a remote control? Something that you can hide in a pocket and control the intensity while in public?
Thanks so much! I will try this the next time I go to a class

Old 12-04-2017, 02:22 PM   #4
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Does your gym have a dress code? What is it? What do you usually wear at the gym?

I might have some ideas for you.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 01:15 PM   #5
honeypot

Thank you to the two people who sent me lovely detailed PM dares - you know who you are! You will receive reports as soon as I do them!

And tomorrow is a gym day for me, so I will start to do some dares. I go to the gym every other day and to school every day, just so you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Does your gym have a dress code? What is it? What do you usually wear at the gym?

I might have some ideas for you.

Not that I know of, no. I usually wear a sports bra, leggings and a loose top I tie at the waist to expose some midriff, if I'm doing really intense cardio and sweat a lot or doing a yoga class (the studio is heated) I may take off the top & workout in just the bra. I might wear gym shorts too but not that often and usually not in winter.

Old 12-05-2017, 02:20 PM   #6
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Wear a medium length skirt to class with a tight fitting top, no undergarments to be worn. Before class you will insert a boiled egg into your pussy. When you sit down you will lift your skirt so your bare ass is on the seat. At some point during the lecture you are to finger yourself to the edge of O, push the egg out onto the seat and sit with it between your legs. When you stand up you will just walk away and leave your egg on the seat.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #7
bananabob
Distinguished Member

I've written you a dice dare for your next gym workout. Hopefully it makes sense.

Roll #1 - Outfit
1 - Panties, leggings, sports bra, loose top, shoes & socks
2 - Leggings, sports bra, shoes & socks
3 - Panties, gym shorts, sports bra, loose top, shoes & socks
4 - Gym shorts, sports bra, loose top, shoes
5 - Your choice.
6 - Gym shorts, sports bra, shoes & socks

Roll 2 - Type of Cardio
1) Running
2) Cycling
3) Rowing
4) Crosstrainer
5) Run and cycle
6) Pick 3

Roll 3 - Length of each type of cardio
1) 10 minutes
2) 15 minutes
3) 30 minutes
4) 30 minutes (But 15 minutes if you wear one less item of clothing)
4) 15 minutes
5) 10 minutes
6) Your choice

Roll 4 - Roll for how many extra exercises you have to do. I.e. do roll 5 this many times

Roll 5 - Extra Exercises
1 - 100 Jumping jacks
2- 50 Situps
3 - 20 Press ups
4 - 30 Burpees
5 - 1 minute plank
6 - 20 Squats

Roll 6 - Extra Challenge
1 - You must edge once in the changing room after your workout
2 - You will apply toothpaste to your clit and nipples before starting your workout
3 - You will wear a full face of makeup as if you were going out to town
4 - Lucky you! Nothing extra
5 - You will wear your bullet vibe down your leggings/shorts. Up to you if you turn it on.
6 - You will repeat this entire dare the next time you go the gym

How does that sound? Any issues? Makes sense?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 07:38 AM   #8
Taz55
Distinguished Member

I think you might like the movie dice dare from my signature.

If you try it I would love to hear how it goes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes control, hidden dares, hidden public, public dares, under clothes