Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-09-2023, 12:08 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Slut at the pool

I swim laps at the pool on my days off from work. Thursday is my next day off. I just bought a swimming mp3 headset, so I can listen to audiobooks while I swim. It is set to arrive tomorrow. To break them in I had the idea to put erotic audio on it and listen to it while I do laps. The tease of listening to the filthy voice telling me to touch my pussy while I am unable to, plus the thrill of being in public and listening to such erotic content without the people around me knowing has me wet already.

That being said I feel I deserve a spanking for being such a horny disgusting slut. Good girls don’t listen to smut in public, much less get turned on by it do they? I am requesting spanking instructions as punishment for when I get home from my act of public sexual deviance. My pussy, breasts, nipples, and ass need to pay. Especially my cunt. Please feel free to include other areas I missed that you think also need to be punished.

I have many spanking tools: flogger, plastic and metal rulers, wooden spoon, belt, plastic spatula, and an acrylic brush. Please tell me how many strokes and in what positions to do them, preferably at least a few less common ones. And also whether or not you think I have earned the right to cum after my spanking. Hopefully you take pity on me on that last part. After all I will have spent an hour getting teased in the pool and had a thorough spanking. And at least I am getting my exercise right?

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.

Last edited by theobsessionqueen; 05-09-2023 at 12:22 PM.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, breast, punishment, pussy, spanking