Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-25-2024, 10:09 PM   #1
EllaBarr69
Baby Member

Default Alien breeding

Welcome to the Alien/Human breeding program !
Thank you for choosing to breed. At the moment you’re preparing for your first session while you do so I’m here to tell you about all the amenities included in the program, pay details, and extras offered to make breeding sessions more pleasurable.
As you know humans are the only species in the universe that we’ve found that can breed with any other species, many planets face hardships and extinction if their population isn’t increased soon. The job you’ve accepted is to help repopulate the universe !
All breeders start in group omega with the easiest possible breeding matches and the more you breed the more you make, however we start all breeders on the first level omega, intermediate the Beta group and the most experienced breeders in the program Group Alpha hold the most difficult embryos in their womb. The reasons for difficulty can be for one of three reasons.
1. Hard to carry to term
2. Rough breeding process
3. The embryo/ embryos once ready to be birthed are large.

If you move up a group your pay, benefits, rewards, and amenities are upgraded as well.

As a group Omega member you’ll have access to any room or floor in our 100 story facility marked with an O, this includes the public pool , public gym, dining hall, regular birthing rooms, regular insemination rooms, standard sleeping quarters, cinema , and gaming room just to name a few.

Now that we’ve covered amenities and general info let’s move on to your pay.

All Omega level pregnancies are paid a flat rate of 5,000 galactic credits.

Each Omega pregnancy duration including insemination all the way to birth is a 1 week process.

Mondays insemination day.
Sundays are the planned birthing day.

You’ll have been receiving a shot daily for the last month to prep you to become a perfect breeder the shots help make you a little sensitive to increase your pleasure during the process but they mainly make it so you have overactive vaginal lubrication you’ll have noticed your breasts also increased in size to accommodate any milk that your body might produce. The shot also makes your womb more likely to hold and grow alien pregnancy’s.

Now onto our final topic Extras !

Many forms of pleasure stimulants are provided here for a small cost ranging from 5 credits anywhere up to 100 credits for your group.

Our most popular and effective stimulant is what we call pleasure venom it comes from another species and each time you use it the effects grow and the venom builds in your body and provides pleasure for extended periods. That means you won’t need to purchase it every session.

Now the venom is our most expensive option however just to show you how worth it the venom can be your actually being offered a free trial for your first breeding as a little gift from us to say welcome!

————————————————————————
When the little yes or no button popped up on my screen asking if I wanted to accept the “pleasure venom” I rolled my eyes and hit accept.

“Why not I might as well enjoy it” I say outlouf to no one.

Knowing I only plan to breed once I’m not to worried about the lasting affect they mentioned. I’m here to get enough money to pay the hospital bill for my mother’s treatment a rare disease and expensive too.

Suddenly a blast of freezing cold air came out of the vent above me and immediately my nipples hardened almost painfully and my pussy sickened, the effect of the daily shots I’d had to receive. Every little thing makes my pussy wet and needy. Even my nipples feel the need to be touched.

The doctor table I’m sitting on is obviously the breeding table as well and I’m sure it was placed right under the vent intentionally to help the process.

Moments later a nurse walks in and asks me to strip so I stand and remove all my clothes so I’m nude. She then directs me to lay on the table where I’m to place my legs in these odd looking stirrups. Once my legs are in I’m instructed to scoot down till my ass is on the very edge and once it is she locks my ankles into the stirrups. She moves around to my head and ask me to raise my arms and cross them under my head. Im in the proper position once again and once again I’m strapped in. With my arms restricted I can’t move much.

Walking to the door she throws over her shoulder “your Pleasure Venom will be here in a moment”
Wondering why she didn’t just give me the venom shot herself I was startled when the door opened and a large male alien walked in.

“Hey I’m supposed to be getting the pleasure venom I’m not ready for my breeding session yet “ I say to the large beast of an alien that’s now standing right at the end of the table where my pussy is wide open.

“I’m here to deliver the Pleasure injection for you I’m not your breeding partner, your tight pussy could never take my cock it’s to big for your little virgin hole let alone to birth my offspring. When you get to Alpha level let me know ” he chuckled and spoke while leaning down so his mouth was level to my clit

Squirming and trying to look down so I can see that he’s doing I stutter “w-what are y-you doing and I- I’m not a virgin!” I exclaim my clit practically pulsing feeling his breath on it.

Smirking he only answers the second question
“Your a breeding virgin I bet no one has ever cum in this pussy”

Without a second for me to even respond his lips latch around my throbbing clit and start to suck he begins to groan in approval of my taste and in that moment I feel something sharp Perice the very top of my hooded clit and I scream murder for maybe 6 agonizing seconds before I’m rocked to my very bones by pleasure so intense I don’t even feel whatever stabbed me get removed nor do I notice him now standing level with my left nipple until it’s to late his mouth wraps around the tender bud and I moan loudly while lifting my breast as much as I can towards what I know is coming next. The sharp sting makes me yelp but I can feel my nipple get so sensitive that when he releases it and the air hits my nipple I cum. My pussy clenches around nothing as I shake with pleasure. Moving to the other side he repeats the process and I cum once again.

Pulling away from me fully and standing at his full 7 foot height he looks down at at my already wrecked and even more sensitive body and smirks obviously proud of his work. From this angle I can see the outline of his hard cock and he’s right my pussy couldn’t take it.

“You tasted Devine little virgin come find me when you get to alpha level and we can talk more about you being my little breeding bitch with that sweet sweet pussy of yours.” He
States completely serious then he takes one final longing glance at my drenched pussy and walks out before I can even think enough to tell him I’m only doing this once.

I don’t know how long I waited it could have been 2 minutes or 20 but all I could focus on was my wet need pussy and the urge for it to be filled I feel like I was about to cry when the door opened I let out a sigh of relief. Looking up I see a see a new male alien about 5 foot with a robe on, even with the robe covering most of his wet looking skin you could tell he was part of some kind of frog like humanoid species. Maybe if I wasn’t desperate and hopped up on some kind of Pleasure inducing Venom I might have re thought this whole thing but the only thing I could think of of right now was his slimy green cock in my pussy.

Walking toward me he smirks and stops in front of my legs that are spread open and ready specifically for him glances at the wetness that glistens there he pauses then out of no where firmly slaps me on the clit.

I scream and moan at the same time my hips raising and I make eye contact as the tears gather in my eyes.

“Please” I utter the single word desperately

Looking pleased he reaches around to the sides of the table searching for something his eyes never leaving mine, I hear hidden compartments pop open , strain and pull against the restraints so I can try and see something but it’s no point I can’t see anything until he brings it in front of him first is a ball gag and he’s quick to strap it on me with a statement that all he wants to hear from me are my moans of pleasure. Next is the set of nipple clamps with an extra clamp all connected by a chain I moan and squirm as he clamps my tender nipples but he leaves the third clamp on my stomach. And finally he pulls out a butt plug and with a little work manages to get it into my tight ass I have tears gathering in my eyes again not only in pain but pleasure at this point Im ready to accept almost anything he wants to do to me if it means his cock will fill me up. Looking into my pleading cock hungry desperate eyes he starts to take off his robe and all my attention Immediately goes to his thick green alien dick it’s not the longest but it is girthy I’d say it’s probably equal to a soda can its also slightly darker green, covered in warts and thick mucus and I couldn’t wait for it to be inside me.
While I was busy drooling over the prospect of being filled up I hadn’t noticed until the pain hit me that he’d reached for that last clip and clamped it on my swollen clit. While I was distracted with the pain of my clit he had begun to line his wet cock up with my wet pussy and without any hesitation slammed his full length and girth all the way inside me to the hilt with no resistance I could feel him everywhere, the tip of his cock kissing my cervix where we both knew his baby’s would grow inside me when this was done, his balls hitting the butt plug he’d forced into my ass, and finally his mouth on my nipples licking around the clamps his body plastered over mine. Pulling away from my nipples he looks me in the eyes.

“Fuck your pussy feels just right, I’m going to fuck you hard and fast and your going to enjoy what I give you, when I’m done I’m going to pump your womb full of my fertilized eggs you’ll be dripping with my slime for a whole week And when you push them out of this gorgeous Virgin pussy you’ll think of me being your first breeder, you’ll cum all over the eggs you’ll have just laid and you’ll think god I want to do it again I want to be a breeding whore” he tells me as if it’s the easiest truth he’s stating and I can’t even argue because just as my brain starts to fight through the cock drunk haze and tell him I’m only doing this once his cock begins to pound me into the table viscously all I can do is moan as he makes me cum over and over again.

————————————————————————
I must have been at least four hours at this point but I can’t keep track of how long not with his cock pounding my pussy like this it’s tender, swollen and thoroughly abused by all his fucking,slapping, or pinching I’m miraculously still soaked there must be so much of my slick it’s running down the table at this point, my clit and nipples that were clamped so long ago feel like their on fire all I want is sweet relief. They’ve spent so long untouched. I want To escape the never ending pleasure to have him fill me up to the brim with his eggs. I sob against the gag and moan tears running down my face suddenly I feel my pussy begin to convulse around his cock once again begging to be filled. When my tear filled fucked out eyes meet his he groans out
“Get ready my sweet Little breeding virgin I’m about to make you a mommy and a whore all in one go”

He stops immediately with his cock still buried deep inside my battered and abused hole and stares at my pussy with complete concentration and that’s when I feel it something sentient moving inside my walls I can feel it touching prodding feeling for something and when I realize my pussy flutters . It must find what it’s looking for because suddenly it stops and I whimper, my alien smirks and then I feel it the stretch inside me like I’m taking a cock for the first time but deeper inside then it click whatever it is fucking it’s way through my cervix and into my womb. Crying out I gyrate into him once again whining and moaning like a whore I feel little round balls about the size of beads start to transfer from him to me with each one I come closer and closer to my climax this torturous slow building pressure must go on for awhile because once I feel the last bead plop into place I look down my abused body and see my belly I look about 3 months pregnant already. I know there must be hundreds inside me now. as I gaze at my baby bump he grabs the chains where all the clamps are connected gives a small tug then starts to slowly pull his cock in and out of me once more, between the feel of the warts of his cock slowly going in and out and catching on the entrance of my hole ever time and the light pulling at the chains I’m about ready to burst.

Picking up the speed he makes eye contact one last time and says something I’ll never forget “ you’ll never be the same again you might deny it but your a breeding whore now you live to have this pussy filled with alien cock , so when I rip these off be a good whore and cum”
Feeling him speed up my body reacts I’m so close to cumming but for some reason I can’t not until the mass pain of clamps being ripped off hits me and I scream so loud I’m sure someone on the next floor must hear it. Clear liquid gushes out of my pussy and he slams into my clenching pussy one last time shooting a thick hot goo into my fertile womb it floods not only my womb but all the way to the lips of my quivering pussy too . Feeling euphoric I ride out the high for probably five minutes my pussy still full with his cum and pulsing so I whimper as the cock that spent so long buried inside me begins to pull out fully once that thick head of his cock pops out of the suction that is my full pussy he swiftly pushes a few more hidden buttons and the table rises so my ass is lifted in the Air my legs close as well officially trapping the cum inside me making sure it gets to his eggs.

Once he’s completely removed from me he grabs his discarded robe fixes it in place and without sparing me a glance leaves forever.

The entire time I sit here with his cum fertilizing the eggs inside me I’m filled with disgust and regret that my body betrayed me the way it did that it enjoyed what was done by him that I became dick crazed and cock drunk hungry and begging for more. With my logic returned and the haze lifted I considered all the nonsense he’d spouted while balls deep inside my pussy that I would be a breeding whore and beg to be filled and want to do this again but he was wrong I’ve gotten through the insemination and now all I have to do is birth these things and I’ll never see this place again. Just one and done.

————————————————————————
I was released from the breeding table shortly after my internal debate with my self, once I made it to my room I slept the rest of that day but in the last few days I’ve just been enjoying all the amenities I did find out that from the time the nurse and pleasure venom delivery alien left I’d been breed for just over 5 hours total that’s when mystery alien checked out on the log so my time had been pretty accurate but either way it was a decent chunk of time spent getting my pussy ravaged I can still feel echos of this cock in me at random times.
I’m due to give birth tomorrow around lunch and by dinner I should be clear to leave and never have to come back again. Thank god because this morning whatever eggs are inside of me started to move and wriggle and practically vibrate and it’s the first time since my breeding that my pussy has gotten wet and ever since I’m dripping and wanting release so bad but I refuse to give that disgusting frog man any victory I will not cum until after I’m back home I will not play into his little breeding whore fantasy. Looking in the mirror with determination I look at my belly and in just a few days time I now look over 8 months pregnant.

————————————————————————
The next day about an hour after lunch I’m being lead to the birthing room, apparently each room is designed by the species that you’ve been breed by so you have the best and easiest birthing experience. I’m shocked when I open the door and step into a mini artificial Forrest it’s naturally dark and humid. All the chairs and tables are all real logs and toadstools and in the middle of the room a large empty see through vat with unmarked measuring markers on it that only went about a quarter of the way up, getting closer I can guess the height is about 2 feet tall and a foot wide but the most interesting part is on either side are rests for legs. Obviously I’m supposed to kneel with my pussy over the container for this birth. Just in front of the vat is a large tree with rough bark and moss. My nurse follows me in and tells me how everything will work points out which buttons to press if I need any help or need anything during my birthing she also shows me towards a log that opens into a chest full of sex toys and mentions that stimulation helps to start the birthing process. I nod and thank her. I’m happy this species is a solo birth that means it’s easier and I don’t need anyone in my business.

Throughout the day I could feel his eggs dropping lower and lower until they were pressing right on the opening to my cervix about ready to start and that was 30 minutes ago when my nurse started walking me here, by this point I was ripping my clothing off feeling my cervix about to open and start pushing these things out. I have wondered how big they will be if they entered me at the size of a bead I’m guessing the size of a ping pong ball maybe even a golf ball , I wonder how many there are too because i can feel them taking up all the space inside me. I don’t have time to worry I have to get up on the contraption now I can feel a thick goo that just slid in between the lips of my pussy, shuffling over to the part of the vat where I can climb on I brace my shins one on each side and hover over the mouth of the container I’m about to lay alien eggs in. Kneeling up here feels like I’m about to ride a dick my ass hovering and ready to bounce my pussy ready to do the work and for just the slightest second I wonder what it would be like to ride alien dick and I realize instead of thinking of a human I’d thought of an alien pleasuring me because In my heart soul and pussy I knew no other cock would ever be as good as alien cock. Coming to this revelation I steel my self , just birth these things. Give him his eggs and leave, I never have to come back I WONT come back it’s one and done. I might be a slut that likes alien dick better than human but I’ll never be a breeding whore for them.
With no time left to think about things I feel the fist egg drop into the birthing canal and I hit the button on the side of the tree in front of me and the birthing station comes to life restraints come out of no where and strap my legs in then other set goes to my arms and secures them so it looks like I’m hugging the tree except in that happening my still sore and tender nipples are pressed directly into all the rough bark, it’s fine as long as I don’t move to much it should be fine I think and just the thought of my nipples being abused has my pussy even more wet.

Immediately An inch of water fills the basin below me, I start to bear down and push trying desperately to get the first egg out it’s slow and torturous but it’s also pleasurable the effects of the venom still in my system make pain and pleasure bleed together. The egg has finally begun to show I know that because of the mirror angled below me so I can see my own pussy while I birth these eggs, I can also feel it start to press on my pussy lips from the inside it’s trying desperately to escape. Just as I feel like my pussy is about to be split open I look down my hole is pulled tight over this firm jelly like egg it’s a milky white and I see something twitching inside of it a humanoid tadpole for sure, with one final push it pops out of my tight pussy and shoots into the water below I sigh in relief until I realize I have to do it again and I don’t even know how many times.

————————————————————————

Egg after egg shoots out of my pussy and with each one I just get more and more turned on and wet , my juices have started sticking to the eggs and coating them it looks like a protective mucus coating. I have no idea how many I’ve laid but my stomach has flattened significantly there still a slight baby bump but I must be almost done however without all the weight of their brothers and sister my last few eggs don’t seem to want to leave the warmth of my womb. I look down at the vat that’s just over half full of all the other eggs that have come out of me and i lean forward knowing I’m about to admit to myself a truth I’ve tried to deny.

Finding the button on the other side of the tree that I’m looking for is easy so without any hesitation press it and instantly a voice says “pleasurable assistance for birth will begin in T minus 10 seconds”. Not even a second later a hidden plate in the Vat opens and I see a dildo replicating my alien breeders cock down to every wart start rise up slowly matching the countdown. When it reaches 0 the dildo is plunged slowly into me all the way to the metal hilt, my pussy is fluttering uncontrollably around it waiting for what it knows is coming next. With no warning the machine starts to drill my pussy hard and fast I immediately cry out and begin to moan as my body and horny instincts take over I start to bounce as much as I can on the fake cock creating unmatched pleasure and at the same time doing so scratches my nipples aggressively and carelessly against all the dry rough bark which makes my pussy clench harder pushing me closer to my peak. I know when I cum I’ll squirt again just like I did on his cock and I know my last few eggs will just slide out with it and I know as soon as that happens I’ll face a truth I never imagined one that disgusts and delights me and pushes me over the edge this final time.

I don’t even just think it, I scream it out loud forever putting it into the massive universe “please god I want to do it again I want to be an alien breeding whore” .

As my confession leaves my lips my pussy clenches just as hard as when he was the one fucking me. With that pressure I feel the beginning of the gushing of clear liquid leaving my pussy in a rush and the almost violent rip of the dildo disappearing back to where it came from and once the final drops of the spray died into a small stream the last 10 eggs pretty much fall out of my pussy.

Ragged and accepting my new obsession with being a fucked by alien cock and filled with their offspring a voice comes from the VAT itself that just cements my choice to be a breeding whore.

Congratulations Breeder you’ve laid a record number of eggs for this species DNA testing shows a high compatibility we’d like to offer you a breeding contract 5 sessions and you’ll get the amount of 7 sessions and 3 free pleasure venom upgrade to go with them !

The same little yes or no button pops up on a screen that was revealed from inside the tree and at the same time all my restraints disappear. With no hesitation I hit the little greed yes button my pussy already clenching in anticipation ready to be pounded and breed again and again.

“Guess I’m a true breeding whore now” I state almost proudly as I slip on my clothes and go retrieve my belongings from the locker up front.

As soon as my 5,000 credits hit my account I send the money to my dad with a note that says “ for mom , I’m gonna keep working overtime don’t worry it you don’t hear from me ”.

When I got home I received a message from the breeding center detailing my month and a week long stay saying I can show up next week Monday and that now that I’ve had my first breeding I no longer need the daily shots.

All I could think was I wonder how many seasons it takes to get to alpha level I want to test my luck with the venom distributer.
EllaBarr69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EllaBarr69 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breeding alien nsfw