Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-22-2023, 10:46 PM   #1
i am derek

Default Trainee vet

Eighteen year old Taylor had worked hard to get her dream job as a veterinarian. Her interview required a lot of questions from her new employers as well as a lengthy online knowledge test and a week ago Taylor received an email from the veterinary clinic stating that she had been picked as their new employee beating fifteen other applicants and pending she passes her three month trial period.

Taylor was very happy with herself for getting the opportunity to work at her dream job and her first ever job after leaving school as well. The job required Taylor to move out of her parent’s home and move one hundred and fifty kilometers away to a house shared by another two vet’s that worked at the clinic.

The drive from the train station in the taxi to her new accommodation seemed to take forever as the taxi passed some houses on the outskirts of the town and she thought how much she would like living in a small country town as she had never been out of the city before and was enjoying the view. Soon the taxi drove past the vet clinic she would soon be working in and stopped one hundred meters down the road at a large house owned by the vet clinic where she could see two girls around twenty five waiting to greet her on her arrival.

“Hello Taylor, welcome to your new home for a while, I’m Karen and this is Jane.” Said Karen as she took Taylors bags and they took Taylor to her room.

Taylor’s room was large with a queen size bed and a large full length mirror on one wall next to her wardrobe as well as a private shower room which connected to her room with a door. Taylor liked this as she never had her own room when she was living with her parents.”You get settled in and come down stairs when you are ready and we can discuss your first day at work tomorrow as well as your duties and as a junior vet also there is a tradition all junior vets have to go through and its sort of like an initiation but we will discuss that when you come downstairs later and also in the wardrobe is your vet uniform’s” Karen told her and they both left Taylor in her room and went downstairs to watch some TV and wait for Taylor to join them.

Taylor still couldn’t believe how lucky she was living away from home and doing her dream job as she unpacked her clothes and put them away in a cupboard then she opened her wardrobe and took out one of her uniforms and held it up in front of her to see what it looked like in the mirror. Her new uniform was a set of blue scrubs like in a hospital. They were made of cotton and the bottoms had an elastic waist band on them and a cord that tied up in the front and the top came down to just under her pants waistband when she was standing up.

Being naïve Taylor didn’t really have much experience when it comes to the real world and what goes on in work places so when Karen said to Taylor there is a tradition for any new junior vets Taylor dismissed it as something all new workers must go through to fit in and earn their respect but wondered what was the tradition and started to think what would she have to do remembering back a few years ago to when she and some of her friends read some adult books about things like a girl working in an office and having to get spanked in front of her colleges with her pants and panties down around her ankles as her initiation or being tied up so Taylor thought if she had to do something that then why not, it might embarrass her but after all it will only be to her benefit to fit in and keep her job and it could be fun.

Taylor decided to freshen up before she headed down stairs to her new housemates and have a shower so she lay out a clean pair of white panties, shorts and a brown t-shirt on her bed but instead of taking them to the bathroom with her she decided that because the bathroom was connected to her room she would leave them there and get dressed when she got back to her room so she closed the bedroom door for privacy and stood in front of the big mirror to look at herself. Taylor never had a full size mirror before so stood in front of it for a few seconds looking at her entire body thinking to herself she looked nice in her sun cotton dress her mother bought her last year.

Once Taylor finished admiring herself she slipped her shoes and socks off and kicked them out of the way across the floor then looked back at herself. At 165 centimeters tall her strait brown shoulder length hair and her olive complexion made her quite an attractive girl to look at and her petite body frame was something she liked but her only regret was she wished her breasts were bigger than a B cup.

Unbuttoning the six buttons that ran down the front of her dress Taylor opened the front up and slipped it over her shoulders and down to her waist where she paused for another few seconds to look at herself in the mirror again at her white breasts and small pinky brown nipples before sliding the dress completely down to the floor and with her foot she kicked it over with her shoes and socks leaving Taylor standing in front of the mirror in only a pair of white cotton panties.

Taylor took some more time to look at herself in the mirror before placing a finger on each side of her panties and sliding them down her legs and onto the floor leaving her looking at herself completely nude with her light brown tuft of public hair on display as she took her right hand and watched herself run her fingers through her pubes. Taylor was proud of her pubes and thought it was her best fetcher so anytime she had the opportunity to play with it she did but the only other person that Taylor had let see her pubes was her first boyfriend last year when she lost her virginity.

Feeling a little wet from playing with herself Taylor headed to the shower then changed into her fresh clothes and headed downstairs where the others were waiting for her.

As Taylor came down the stairs she could see Karen and Jane on the couch in front of a couple of large pizzas and an open bottle of wine.

“We were wondering where you had got to, now sit here in that chair and have something to eat and if you have any questions about your first day tomorrow just ask us and we will do our best to answer them for you” Jane said to her as she poured Taylor a glass of wine and they all had some pizza.

“As a Trainee vet what will I be my main duties?” Asked Taylor as she took a sip of her wine and waited for one of them to answer her.

Karen spoke up and said to Taylor “as a trainee your main duties will be to assist us in whatever we are doing at the time or do whatever activities we want you to do which will be a variety of different jobs and activities that you may not like sometimes but if you really want to become a full vet then you will do your best for us and we will assess you at the end of the three months and if we think you did everything we taught you well then you will have a full time job and become a proper vet like us.”

Karen continued to tell her “There will be only us three working in the clinic and reception and there are two male senior vets that are our bosses but you will meet them another time as they travel long distances to visit farms and are only here once every few weeks to check on how things are going here and shock up on supplies.”

“I think you will do all right with your assessment as long as we are happy with your performance and you are willing to learn and try whatever job or activity we find for you to do” Said Jane with a friendly smile on her face. “Now do you have anything else to ask us before we turn in for the night because we have to be up at six o’clock in the morning just after daylight to open the vet clinic doors and get things ready for the day?”

“Well, what’s this about the tradition for all new trainee vets? You said it’s like a sort of initiation or something?” asked Taylor now a little curious and a little exited about what she may have to do. Will it be like a tying me up or something or is it like giving me all the disgusting jobs to do to haze me?”

Karen started to giggle at Taylors question and once she composed herself. Karen thought that Taylor read too many books on initiations and she was still inexperienced to how things worked in a workplace but she will soon learn how we want her to be trained.

“The traditional ceremony for the initiation varies from work place to work place but all trainee vets have to go through it when they start at a clinic and in the veterinarian industry passing your initiation will go half way towards passing your assessment in three months so we expect you to do what we tell you to, that’s if you are still serious about wanting to become a vet”

Becoming a vet was everything Taylor had ever wanted since she was six years old and to be working at the clinic was the best thing that ever happened to her so she decided that she wasn’t going to lose this opportunity so she replied to Karen “I’m fully committed to learning here at the vet clinic and I will do what I’m told for the initiation, when will I be initiated?

“Tomorrow is Monday and usually it’s a quiet day at the clinic with only the odd person dropping in so while its quiet it will give us a chance to show you around the clinic and we can start your initiation in the morning and each day or so we will test you on your commitment with tasks and chores and grade you on your performance for your assessment in three months. The best thing to do is think of it as having some fun and you will do ok Jane told her then continued to say to Taylor.

“Let’s all go to bed and we will meet you tomorrow morning at six o’clock here and when we get to the clinic tomorrow we will have breakfast there.”

The next morning Taylor woke up at five thirty exited at her first day at her new job and showered then put on some blue cotton panties and a matching bra then too out one of her uniforms from the wardrobe and put it on then looking at her alarm clock she could see it was ten minutes to six so she quickly put on her socks and steel capped work shoes which was a compulsory part of the vets uniform for safety reasons then went downstairs and met Karen and Jane waiting in the lounge room of the house.

“Good morning Taylor” they both said to her as she stood next to the front door that was wide open and Taylor could see the sun had already started to rise and she could see everything outside.

“Jane looked at Taylor in her uniform and said to her “That looks a good fit, how about turning around slow for us so we can see the back of the uniform” which Taylor complied doing a full spin and facing them again.

“Nice, it suits you in a vets uniform but as you know it’s your first day and you have to do something to start your initiation so we talked it over and decided that from now on we are in charge of your uniform and each day we will lay out your uniform here on the coffee table and each morning after your shower you will come downstairs nude and put on your clothes standing right here next to the open door and don’t worry at this time of the morning the street is almost deserted apart from the odd car driving past going to work and the paper boy.”Karen told her smiling at her red face as she thought about what she had to do and committed herself by saying “ok, I can try that but I’m glad you are making me do it early in the morning.

“Good I’m glad you are a girl of your word and willing to try new things but before we start walking the one hundred meters to the vet clinic today your uniform needs to be adjusted so your uniform for today will consist of no bra or pants” Jane said.

“Yes you heard me right you will be going to work dressed in your uniform top, your panties and your shoes and socks and nothing else.”

Taylor couldn’t believe what Jane just told her but shrugged it off as part of their fun to initiate the new trainee and even though she didn’t really want to spend the day dressed in that state she complied and reached under her top and undid the clip on her bra and took it off leaving it in the coffee table.

“Don’t feel too embarrassed Taylor, most of the day we will be out the back doing things so no one will see you unless we think you should spend a little time learning reception but that’s only if you don’t do your best today” Jane said as she watched Taylor reluctantly undo the cord on her pants and slide them down her legs and on to the floor leaving Taylor standing at the open front door still a little red and to make things worse her top only came down to where the top of her pants normally would be exposing al of her panties and being a frosty morning Jane and Karen both could make out her now hard nipples from lack of her bra showing through her top in two distinct points.

“Let’s go while no one is out there Jane said to Taylor as she poked her head out the door looking up and down the street then Karen took Taylor’s hand and guided her outside onto the front lawn of the house then down the footpath towards the clinic while Taylor constantly looked around and hoped no one would come along and see her in her state especially on her first day at work.

As they reached the clinic Jane deliberately took her time ruffling through her bag looking for the clinic door keys to open up the door making Taylor stand beside her half undressed and just then a car with four men drove past on their way to work and tooted their car horn embarrassing Taylor even more that she was and as soon as the door was open Taylor was strait inside out of sight.

Taylor made her way through the reception area and into the back room of the clinic where she caught her breath and made a sigh of relief knowing she was out of view of everyone except Karen and Jane who followed her into the back room giggling to themselves over Taylor without pants on and only wearing her uniform top and a pair of panties and shoes and socks.

“Will I have to walk to work like this every morning or is this part of my initiation just for today? Taylor asked Jane as she looked down at herself and wished that she should have put on better panties that covered more of her bum cheeks and if she had known they would be making her walk to work like this then she would have.

“Replying to Taylors question Jane said “not every day but sometimes depending on how well you do with the rest of the initiation so just think of it as a reward for doing well if you wear get to wear pants on your morning walk to work. Oh and don’t forget the other part of the initiation, no matter what every morning at six o’clock after your shower you have to come down stairs to the open front door completely nude and then stand there and get dressed in the clothes we laid out for you.”

“I haven’t forgotten” replied Taylor scared that one morning her luck will run out and she would be seen by a passer bye standing there nude through the open door but Taylors ambitions to become a vet were strong and she had always wanted to work with and help different animals in any way she could so the thought of doing something she didn’t really like to be a vet was just part of the vet training.

“Sit down at the table and we will make you some breakfast and a coffee” Karen said to her as her and Jane started with breakfast while Taylor took her seat at the table and waited to see what they were making for breakfast.

“You will like your breakfast; it’s something we make for all the new trainees and part is of your initiation.” Jane told her and then continued to say “we are going to have a bowel of cornflakes each with milk but because it’s your first day as a trainee you have to entertain us over breakfast by wearing a blindfold and eating it without any spoon, just with your mouth and no hands.”

“Do I really have to eat it blindfolded? I won’t be able to see and will most likely get milk all down the front of my new uniform top” replied Taylor looking over towards Karen and Jane about to get breakfast ready.

“Well then, take it off while you have breakfast and that way you will entertain us more looking at you topless with only panties, shoes and socks on. Now here’s a blindfold to put on so take off the top and put it on now then wait patiently while we bring you breakfast.” Karen said to her then watching her as she hesitated for a few seconds then slipped her top over her head leaving her breasts on full display then taking the blindfold from Karen she placed it over her eyes and tied it behind her head so she couldn’t see anything. This worried Taylor a little even though Jane and Karen wouldn’t hurt her she felt they may play some sort of trick on her while she as in this venerable position.

Smiling at each other and grinning Karen got three large bowls and filled them with cornflakes then put milk on Jane’s and her own bowl leaving Taylors bowl still dry until Jane returned from the other room with a almost full glass of unused horse sperm left over from the insemination program the clinic runs that she had thawed out the day before in the specimen fridge and slowly poured in over the unsuspecting Taylors cornflakes then stirring it through with her finger then just adding enough milk to make the cornflakes moist.

“ Here you go now eat up” Jane said to her as she placed the bowl in front of Taylor and then guiding Taylors blindfolded head down to the bowel to start eating.

Jane and Karen took great pleasure watching Taylor slurp up the cornflakes dribbling some of the milk and horse sperm down her chin and onto her exposed breasts.

“What’s the thick soft peaces in the milk, has it gone off?” asked Taylor as she stopped eating and lifted her head to ask the question

“It’s ok Taylor we have the same in our bowls. It’s just thick yogurt we put in for more flavor. Do you like it? Replied Jane as her and Karen smiled at each other knowing what it really was.

“Yes, I like the taste but it takes a few mouth full’s to get used to it. Can I have more of that yogurt later on? Taylor said then put her face back into the bowel and started eating the rest of her special breakfast and each time she found a piece of thicker so called yogurt she slurped it into her mouth and swallowed it with the rest of her cornflakes to Jane and Karen’s delight.

“Yes of course you can have more of our yogurt later on seeing you like the taste and as a matter of fact we will make sure you get a good supply of it and we might even show you how to make your own yogurt by yourself which is way better fresh and strait from the source” replied Jane as she tried not to laugh at Taylors situation.

“Licking the last of the milk out of the bowel Taylor lifted her head back up and said “Finished, that was nice even though it felt weird blindfolded and doing it for an initiation. Can I take the blindfold off now and get cleaned up so I can put my top back on again?

“Of course you can and there’s a washroom just down the hall and when you come back we will show you the rest of the clinic” Said Karen as Taylor took of her blindfold then grabbed her top and left the room to get cleaned up.

Ten minutes later Taylor returned with her top back on and feeling relived that she was cleaned up and covered up.

“Well done with your initiation this morning and keep up the good work and there will be no problem passing you at the end of your trial. We like to see a trainee push herself and give one hundred percent to her work activities and we see perpetual in you” Karen said to her as she looked in the big black book on the reception desk that had the weeks jobs to do and appointments.

“Karen closed the book and turned to Taylor and said to her “it’s Monday and it’s always a quiet day so just relax and there’s a spear pair of pants in the other room for you to put on and feel more comfortable. I looked in the appointment book and quiet until Friday so you won’t have to do much until then except for getting dressed at the open door starting nude and in the meantime just observe us and learn and I night even let you come with me on some of my house calls.”

“Yes, ok then” Taylor replied feeling good about herself knowing there will not be another unexpected initiation until at least Friday.

“What’s happening on Friday?” Taylor asked in a curious voice.

“Friday we have two appointments to de sex a couple of dogs for some clients and you will be helping us with the surgery so it will be good experience for you to see how the surgery part of the clinic works but before the surgery you need to prepare them for the surgery which ether me or Jane normally has to do but now there is a trainee it is her responsibility to do those trivial tasks and it will really show us how much you want to be a vet.” Said Karen then continued to say.

“Because the dogs will be de sexed it is a tradition with vets that the day before this happens they get one last fuck and as a trainee you will have to let them fuck you at least once before surgery.”

“Are you serious?” Replied Taylor not quite sure if they were serious or joking with her but soon realized that they were serious and knew not going through with the task would stop her from becoming a vet.

“Its four days away so for the moment just think about it and if we have to do it then it’s not looking to good for you passing said Jane as she sat down at the reception desk.
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to i am derek for this post:
Old 09-14-2023, 03:16 PM   #2
truthisyou

Love this story hope you continue it
truthisyou is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk