Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-29-2024, 02:50 AM   #1
Cleufleur

Default 31F / 32F - Ask us anything (and make us feel embarrassed)

'Ello.

This is Jess.
And this is Steph.

We are a young couple. We are bi and we are kind of trying out this lesbian relationship.

We started this with STRONG intent to embarrass each other. We enjoy it because it also get us to know each other better.

We ask that every question to be asked to 1 person only. Because this will embarrass us differently. And please avoid similar questions.

Other than that, apart from personal private details, please ask and make us feel embarrassed with each other.

Thank you & Thank you!
Old 02-29-2024, 02:56 AM   #2
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Hey Jess!

Can you tell me your favourite way of making Steph cum?
And what is your favourite that she makes you cum?
What is your opinion on the sounds she makes during sex?
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023

Send me edge-material
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 03:16 AM   #3
Princesspanties

What’s the most embarrassing undies each of you own/have worn?
Orientation: pan

My likes and limits

Pm asking “have you been a good girl” and I have to answer honestly

my pm dares
Princesspanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 03:41 AM   #4
Cleufleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEmily View Post
Hey Jess!

Can you tell me your favourite way of making Steph cum?
And what is your favourite that she makes you cum?
What is your opinion on the sounds she makes during sex?
Hi Emily!

Q1: What's my favorite way of making Steph cum?
Emily's blushing already because I know, and she knows, I like to eat her. She ALWAYS moan. This is actually making both of us blush right now because my favorite, favorite way is to tease her and I noticed when she really wants it, she won't let my head off. And I always do it because I enjoyed that forcing part....

Q2: What's my favorite that she make me cum?
When she go rough on me! She's really relentless when she goes all out. Makes me quiver and all.

Q3: My opinion on Steph's sounds during sex?
HA! What a question. Cute...? No freaking way! She's definitely slutty with her moans. Steph definitely enjoys calling out to lick here, fuck me, and OH because she does it all the time.

Love your questions because she's redder than an apple now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesspanties View Post
What’s the most embarrassing undies each of you own/have worn?
Hi princess.

Please tell us who you would like to answer the questions.
Old 02-29-2024, 03:47 AM   #5
Princesspanties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleufleur View Post
Hi Emily!

Emily's blushing already because I know, and she knows, I like to eat her. She ALWAYS moan. This is actually making both of us blush right now because my favorite, favorite way is to tease her and I noticed when she really wants it, she won't let my head off. And I always do it because I enjoyed that forcing part....

When she go rough on me! She's really relentless when she goes all out. Makes me quiver and all.

HA! What a question. Cute...? No freaking way! She's definitely slutty with her moans. Steph definitely enjoys calling out to lick here, fuck me, and OH because she does it all the time.

Hi princess.

Oops! My bad, I’ll ask Steph
Orientation: pan

My likes and limits

Pm asking “have you been a good girl” and I have to answer honestly

my pm dares
Princesspanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 05:06 AM   #6
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Quote:
Hi Emily!

Hi princess.

How delicious!

Now Steph,

Do you prefer topping or bottoming?
What do you like most about Jess's body?
Are you a squiter?
Is there a fantasy you think of often but would never enact?
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023

Send me edge-material
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 06:42 AM   #7
Cleufleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesspanties View Post
Oops! My bad, I’ll ask Steph
It's a transparent one piece. Definitely not for swimming so I considered that as an undergarment. Worn it multiple times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEmily View Post
How delicious!

Now Steph,

Do you prefer topping or bottoming?
What do you like most about Jess's body?
Are you a squiter?
Is there a fantasy you think of often but would never enact?

> Topping / Bottoming
Kind of both. But topping if I had to choose. I rather have control than lose control.
> Jess's body?
Mmmmmmmm. This is tough. You see, Jess have really perky nipples. Yes. Pointy, perky and hard nipples. But it's not what I like the most. My favorite is her thighs because they are buttery smooth! I am following her routine but I am miles away. Or maybe that small butterfly tattoo Jess has been begging me not to write it her. But I want to.
> Squirter?
No, I'm not squirty so I don't squirt. Lol. I never experienced it before. But I also have not tried also.
> Fantasy....
The most recurring one was clothings exchange. Like what happen if we switch clothings entirely. And what happens if we switched after playing... Maybe we exchange outside.. Things like that. And great. I'm called a pervert now. Says the slut.

Old 02-29-2024, 07:47 AM   #8
spursyfan

Jess,

1) Describe Steph's breasts and nipples

2) What is one dare you would love Steph to do which you think would embarrass her?
spursyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 07:52 AM   #9
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Jess, tell us extensively, what the best orgasm was that Steph has given you. Describe what she did, where and stuff.

Steph, what has been the dirties thing you have done, kink wise?

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 10:45 AM   #10
flon2
Distinguished Member

Steph,

Are you fantasizing more about Jess wearing your dirty panties or you wearing hers?
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 02:28 PM   #11
Cleufleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursyfan View Post
Jess,

1) Describe Steph's breasts and nipples

2) What is one dare you would love Steph to do which you think would embarrass her?
Hi Spursy.

Q1: About Steph's breasts and nipples
Nasty. Ahaha! Okay. To be really honest, I think she is sagging a little. They still bounce alright which is quite a fun thing to look at when she moves (naked). I am envious of her shape really. She has a larger and lighter colored areola than me but I think it's her cream that doing the trick. Her nipples get really firm! It's actually fun to bite on (carefully).

Q2: Dare to embarrass Steph
Sing. Steph can't sing and I only ever heard her hum so softly. (And they sound just awful) So I want to watch and hear her sing out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Jess, tell us extensively, what the best orgasm was that Steph has given you. Describe what she did, where and stuff.

Steph, what has been the dirties thing you have done, kink wise?
Q1: Best orgasm Steph has given me?
Gasp. It's kind of making me warm just thinking about it right now and a little embarrassing to write while Steph is next to me.

The one I think I enjoyed best was the time when Steph fucked me on her bed for the first time. First, it was HER bed for the FIRST time so there was an added value in it. Second, I was thrown on her bed. Or rather, pushed. And third, I was slapped for trying to strip her when she was stripping me. I find it super hot to be the only one naked there. Then a kiss. Long one with Steph pressing down. I remember the burger smell Steph ate earlier. (And the alcohol!) Oops. And being forced to endure it as long as we kissed. HA!

Then next was how Steph rummaged my imperfect breasts. I remembered this because I was slapped again for whining about her nails scratching me. Twice on my face, not hard but stingy. The other thing I remembered how Steph pulled my hair to control my movements - Rough and sudden. I must have lost 1000 hairs from that. I was mentally embracing myself each time I felt her grip tightened which I hope you can imagine how rough Steph was.

Steph did not use a strap on which meant the entire fucking was hand made. Hand made fucking was fast and reckless. And Steph was pretty much unstoppable because she would restrain me down with her body. Usually with body and her knees on my arms. One of the significant one was how she presses my mouth down to stop me from moaning. But the one that made me tremble was her finger clit x hand fucking dildo combination at Steph's pace. I was way beyond my orgasm. I swear it was the hardest time I throbbed and struggled. And struggled. And quivered afterwards.

Steph had to finished being her role to kick me off her bed (to the floor!) right away. How mean!

> Dirtiest thing I did, kink wise.
Eating an anal dildo... It was washed clean before I suck on it... But I think it literally has to be the dirtiest thing I did. It's not exactly kinky though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
Steph,

Are you fantasizing more about Jess wearing your dirty panties or you wearing hers?
> Fantasizing who's wearing who's dirty panties more...
I think about them quite evenly. Thinking about wearing Jess makes me feel close and connected. While thinking about Jess wearing mine makes me feel accepted and naughty. Naughty because I will most definitely give it some extra toppings. To really pick one, if I am forced to or be in doom luck forever, it will be me wearing Jess because being close and connected is paramount.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:39 PM   #12
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

For Steph, how does Jess smell?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 03:06 PM   #13
Cleufleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
For Steph, how does Jess smell?
Wonderful question Kamita! Depends where you are smelling Jess. Some areas smells rotten. And looks who's jumping now. Lol.

To fuel things a little more...
On the nice areas, she has nice notes of lilies, frangipanis and sometimes roses.
On the bad areas, socks and eggs.
Old 02-29-2024, 03:14 PM   #14
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Wonderful question Kamita! Depends where you are smelling Jess. Some areas smells rotten. And looks who's jumping now. Lol.

To fuel things a little more...
On the nice areas, she has nice notes of lilies, frangipanis and sometimes roses.
On the bad areas, socks and eggs.
What areas smell like what?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 03:17 PM   #15
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

Fun thread!

Steph:
- tell us something about what Jess can do with her body that could be considered unique. What’s very special about it?
- if you would Frankenstein one person from the two of you, what parts who be picked from each?

Jess:
- go a bit more in detail about the tits and pussies of you and Steph. What do they look like? How do they differ from yours?

Advertisements
Kink Talk