Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-29-2024, 04:51 AM   #31
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Hanna View Post
It is a nice reminder of her position but I don't think it will be uncomfortable, the medals are not that big or heavy.
But Puddles will get her left nipple pierced soon and we thought about hanging the medal there .
Delicious
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 02-29-2024, 12:06 PM   #32
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakesDetective View Post
Kinda starting to understand the haters from your reactions:/

How do you see you and Ra's relationship develop in respect to her Master Stefaan?
Are you turned that he loves you more than Ra?
The haters reacted to Puddles Pet-Diary before I registered here and as soon as I opened this thread it got crushed in downvotes as well, long before my snappy response. My reaction is just the result.
Futty registered during a time our Pets diary got swaremd with downvotes, then after 4 weeks she made her very first post in which she asked an idiotic (almost insulting) question, which is promptly thanked by the two people that tried to pull our pet down. All this smells worse than the fish from "Unhygienix" - you know, the fishmonger in the Asterix comics .

For me it's fun to "argue" with those people. I do it just for shits and giggles .

For your questions:
To be honest, I don't know. If you had asked me 2 years ago I would have said that she would give up her pet-play as soon as they get married and then will be a respectable (but kinky) wife.
I never expected that she would ask to become a full-time pet and even less expected that she asked me to replace her as Stephans wife a year later. That totally took me by surprise.
I guess you want to know if we are competitors and I can assure you that we are not.

I know that one day it may change, Puddles (and me too) want to have children one day and I'm sure Puddles want to raise her puppies humans . So that will be the end of the pet-relationship but maybe we will keep our MFF-relationship. But that is a „future-us“ problem.

I wouldn't say that he loves me more than Puddles. She's his wife, at least legally and even she now has the status as a dog doesn't mean he don't love her. I love her too, even I'm not respecting her because the one doesn't exclude the other. We have a strong love triangle and we show it to her every day.

If our Pet doesn't behave feel free to contact me
Mistress Hanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Mistress Hanna for this post:
Old 03-09-2024, 11:53 PM   #33
DenMa5

What's you favorite part on puddles?
Old 03-10-2024, 02:24 AM   #34
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenMa5 View Post
What's you favorite part on puddles?
Her mind. She's so eager to please that I would say she's a natural submissive.

For her body it's her butt. Just looking at it makes me want to spank her .

Old 03-11-2024, 09:35 AM   #35
EdgingDesperation

Shield

To put in my 2 cents. I think there is an irony that a blog about a mutually agreed yet very serious TPE relationship got many downvotes under the pretense of red flags despite there being so many open topics encouraging consensusal blackmail, scatology, and many other extreme and niche fetishes. But a real life TPE slave pet relationship is where the line is drawn lol.

I wish to express my gratitude for you and Pet Ra's interesting insights so far. I suppose I better ask a question to be inkeeping with the thread:

In one of her posts, Pet Ra mentions 'mistress despises me' or something to that effect. I don't mean any disrespect, but have you spoken about this and your feelings with her at all to clear things up, or failing that can you go into more detail and explain the reasoning?

Another question: will we be seeing any updates soon on Pet Ra's story section?

Again no disrespect intended and I am totally grateful for your lovely posts together so far.

Chaostouched

Want to have an edging slave to tease out of his mind?

Kik: edgingdesperation

Decide if I should cum before 31/12/2020, add to my edges, and give me tasks, all in a single thread!

Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, spanking, CBT, BDSM, teasing, humiliation, mild pain
Dislikes: Heavier pain, icy hot/deep heat, boring tasks.
Limits: Boring tasks over 30 minutes in length, obvious extremes, scat, toilet, blood, marks, shaving, public or semi public.
EdgingDesperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 11:00 AM   #36
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgingDesperation View Post
To put in my 2 cents. I think there is an irony that a blog about a mutually agreed yet very serious TPE relationship got many downvotes under the pretense of red flags despite there being so many open topics encouraging consensusal blackmail, scatology, and many other extreme and niche fetishes. But a real life TPE slave pet relationship is where the line is drawn lol.

I wish to express my gratitude for you and Pet Ra's interesting insights so far. I suppose I better ask a question to be inkeeping with the thread:

In one of her posts, Pet Ra mentions 'mistress despises me' or something to that effect. I don't mean any disrespect, but have you spoken about this and your feelings with her at all to clear things up, or failing that can you go into more detail and explain the reasoning?

Again no disrespect intended and I am totally grateful for your lovely posts together so far.
Hi

I can assure you, we don't understand either. It started with 2 people that told her that she live a sad and unhealthy life but didn't explain any further. So we decided to not give a shit about their opinion and let them know. Guess they couldn't handle rejection and released a shitstorm of downvotes.
Now we laugh about them .

Thanks, I'll let her know.

To answer your questions:
We've talked about it and Puddles admitted that she slightly exaggerated. During that time Stephan was quite busy so I was responsible for her and I was not satisfied with her.
Puddles was slacking around, went to sleep late, didn't do her chores properly – stuff like that.
I won't and can't tolerate that. Maybe I was a bit hasher than I should. You know that I'm very strict, but she's fully-trained now, so our expectations in her are accordingly high.

I love her, without question. She's so happy in her submission that you can't do anything but love her for it. But I'm not her friend anymore and she asked me to do things to her that made me lose all respect for her.
So, I'm not despising her but I can't think highly of her (human side) either. I treat her the way she asks to be treated, as a pet / slave.

For your other question you have to ask Puddles yourself .
I know she's working on it and not very satisfied with her writing yet.

Thank you very much .

Old 03-18-2024, 06:03 AM   #37
Futty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgingDesperation View Post

To be honest. The only reason I opened this story is because of the low votes. And I think many fans did too, it's great marketing. Not my cup of tea but to each their own.
Futty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Futty for this post:
Old 03-19-2024, 12:14 PM   #38
redcamel
getDare Addict

I've seen that Puddles proudly showed the pic of a medal, has she already been pierced?

I also have an idea for a scientific experiment: I'm pleasurably reading through her denial story, and I've read the description about how you treated her cunt with numbing cream. I was particularly impressed by how she continued leaking even without feeling any sensation.

Now, I'm against experimenting on pets, but since it wouldn't hurt her, it would be interesting to numb her and heavily masturbate her insensitive cunt, to see if, besides leaking, she could even have an orgasm, without feeling it.

It's sad that I got the idea just now, when she already had her last orgasm, and maybe such an experiment could be considered breaking her denial. My idea is that she wouldn't orgasm, but even if it would happen, she couldn't feel anything, so, by her point of view it wouldn't be "an orgasm" (and I'm sure you wouldn't miss the subtle humiliation to break her condition of perpetual denial only for other people amusement, while she can't feel anything, and what new space of playing it could open for the future).

Do you think there could be room for such an experiment?
Old 03-22-2024, 11:36 AM   #39
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futty View Post
To be honest. The only reason I opened this story is because of the low votes. And I think many fans did too, it's great marketing. Not my cup of tea but to each their own.
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate that.
To be honest, when I found out about her kink I didn't fully understand either. It was just so weird that my (at that time still) friend fantasises to become a human-pet. And now, several years later, I can't see her as anything else :D.
But it's ok if some people don't like it. Puddles found her place in live and I'm proud to be part of it, that's enough ;).

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I've seen that Puddles proudly showed the pic of a medal, has she already been pierced?

I also have an idea for a scientific experiment: I'm pleasurably reading through her denial story, and I've read the description about how you treated her cunt with numbing cream. I was particularly impressed by how she continued leaking even without feeling any sensation.

Now, I'm against experimenting on pets, but since it wouldn't hurt her, it would be interesting to numb her and heavily masturbate her insensitive cunt, to see if, besides leaking, she could even have an orgasm, without feeling it.

It's sad that I got the idea just now, when she already had her last orgasm, and maybe such an experiment could be considered breaking her denial. My idea is that she wouldn't orgasm, but even if it would happen, she couldn't feel anything, so, by her point of view it wouldn't be "an orgasm" (and I'm sure you wouldn't miss the subtle humiliation to break her condition of perpetual denial only for other people amusement, while she can't feel anything, and what new space of playing it could open for the future).

Do you think there could be room for such an experiment?
Yeah, Puddles can't deny that she's really proud to be our Pet and absolutely enjoys her live.
She got her first piercing (a VCH) in January, shortly before she had her final orgasm, because we wanted that she get a more permanent sign that we own her – she lost the privilege to keep her pubic hair about 6 months prior. She'll get the other piercings during the next months, the one through her nipple to hang her medal and a clit ring so we can attach the leash :D.
The VCH is the perfect genital piercing for a beginner because the clitoral hood is „just“ a piece of skin and don't have as much nerve endings as the clit itself or the nipple. Also the piercer told us that she has the perfect cunt for this types (VCH and clit ring) of piercing. Also the woman that pierced her noticed the waistband of her chastity belt and knew exactly what this means, guess they have some other subs as customers as well :D.

I absolutely love the idea, sadly all the good ones always come into mind when it's too late.
But this experiment would definitely break her denial because we don't differentiate between a ruined orgasm or if it feels good or like shit or if she even feels anything. An orgasm is an orgasm and we won't let her have one ever again. All she get is edges and plenty of them.
Funny thing, she was writing with someone here and her stupid hormone soaked edge-brain misunderstood something. She thought that we're going to make her cum in near future and felt so threatened in her denial that she start begging us to not let that happen ever again :D.
Lately she start trying to condition herself to not be able to cum, like building a mental blockade. I don't know if it will work but it's cute to watch her working on it :D. Also it says everything you have to know about her denial kink ;).

As I said, the idea is fantastic and we will try that, but just until she edges and not until she cums.
Let's see if she could manage to last a minute or even two – that alone would be a progress already :D. This morning she set a new lowest record, 32 seconds. From finger inside her to reaching the edge – it's pathetic :D.

The following user says Thank You to Mistress Hanna for this post:
Old 03-23-2024, 06:40 AM   #40
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Hanna View Post
As I said, the idea is fantastic and we will try that, but just until she edges and not until she cums.
Let's see if she could manage to last a minute or even two – that alone would be a progress already . This morning she set a new lowest record, 32 seconds. From finger inside her to reaching the edge – it's pathetic .
I'm happy you like my idea, and can't see the time to read about the experiment, even if only in terms of edges.

About her perpetual denial, it's a lovely thing, where she's into completely. I wonder what it will happen if (hypothetically, just for fun), after some years, when she will be completely into it, accustomed, and stable as a non-orgasming pet, maybe finally trained to endure stimulation for a long time, you'll decide that it would be fun to break her state and condamn her to a single orgasm, maybe as a punishment for something really bad she did, and then put her back into denial. After all she couldn't argue: you are the owners. But I can't imagine which level of derangement would be for her, how you said, "hormone soaked edge-brain" (I love this definition), and how will react her body at the orgasm, after a so long time. But I feel like my curiosity will remain unsatisfied
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk