Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-03-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
zacket89

Default Head to Head Strip Challenge for Guys 2021

This head to head challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338386) seemed to really excite people. It's been a while since it had been played and I thought it would be a good time to bring it back.

Each competitor has to send seven photos of himself (see list below) to me on kik (zacket89). All pictures should be taken for this game and not have been used elsewhere. All pictures should be in a similar environment and should at least include shoulders to knees. To help contestants advance and win, they are encouraged to be daring and unique -- includes showing face, posing in a risky environment, or dressing in a sexy way.

I will begin pairing competitors (hopefully into tight matches). They will appear periodically on kinktalk where viewers can vote by commenting which guy should be exposed to the next level.

Winners will progress bracket style to the next round and their next pics will be revealed. If 16 competitors join the game, one guy will be declared the winner and fully exposed with a cum pic.

It should be a reward enough to be chosen to expose yourself to such a wide audience. However, to sweeten the pot, the ultimate winner will privately receive every cum picture that could have potentially been exposed. The winner is encouraged to keep the photos private as it would defeat the point for the pictures to be shared. The winner will also be able to choose three competitors to have their ass exposed. I will post those photos on kinktalk as a shame for not being the ultimate victor.

Pictures:
1. One verification photo with your GetDare username and "GDHeadtoHead"
2. First pic: Fully clothed, facing forward
3. Second pic: Wearing only underwear, facing forward or slightly turned to show off ass
4. Third pic: Full frontal nude with soft penis
5. Fourth pic: Full frontal nude with erect penis
6. Final pic: Full frontal actively cumming or cum on belly/chest
7. Required bonus pic: Full backside nude

**Please note** While I plan to stick strictly to the competition as laid out above... as the game master, I reserve the right to expose latecomers (additional players beyond the 16) as desired. I also reserve the right to give voters a second chance to strip popular players if we do not receive enough players. If you choose to play, there is a chance your pics will be exposed even if it seems you survived a round without exposure.
zacket89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zacket89 for this post:
Old 01-09-2021, 03:08 PM   #2
zacket89

If you're interested or want to know more about this, you can pm me as well.
zacket89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 07:24 AM   #3
zfactorz

Send a message via MSN to zfactorz
Default ..

ill try this

uk timezone.. working a lot but ill get back to you asap

kik zfactorz1
or pm me for skype games
zfactorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 02:02 PM   #4
loym3409