Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-15-2021, 04:54 PM   #1
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Default Mystery modifier

A fun idea I shared with a couple of subs on here.

Imagine you're my sub. Let's pick a goal for you, let's say 200 spanks. I've got you tied down over a padded bench, ready to start spanking.

But we're going to give you spankings in "rounds". Your goal is to get to your target in the fewest number of rounds.

Each round I'll roll a 6-sided die and tell you the number I rolled. And you'll tell me how many spanks you'd like to take this round. At the end of the round I'll tell you the number of spanks left.

Each die roll will modify the way the roll works though. For example.
1 = The number of spanks increases by the number of taken
2 = If the sub takes any spanks then the number of spanks remaining resets to the original total
3 = Spanks are worth double
... etc.

You could make the modifiers easy to discern, or difficult. Complex mathematical functions that are dependant on time or the round number would be damn near impossible to work out with a burning red ass (I'd imagine).

You can modify the goal to be a number of edges, minutes of a stress position, number of clamps.

You can assign a consequence to the number of rounds to encourage the sub to work it out quickly.

Further modifications - you can do this with multiple subs and maybe the modifiers apply to each other. E.g. 1 = sub a's spanks don't count; sub b's spanks are doubled

You could have subs compete against each other.

In short, there's a lot of reuse in this task. A lot of flexibility and a strong mental predicament theme.

Enjoy. I'd love to hear how people go with it.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk