Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 05-16-2015, 02:11 AM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default An "I did the dare!" Button

When people create dares, they create them for the viewers of getDare. The thing they probably want the most is that others like the dare that he/she has written and published on getDare. But how does he/she know whether people actually do the dare or not? That's where this button comes in. You press this button (somewhere above or right below the first post (threadpost)) to let the creator know who or how much people actually did your dare instead of looking at it, reading the whole dare and deciding that you rather not want to do it.

This idea is mainly intended for the dare section. Other sections wouldn't really benefit from this new feature, with maybe the exeption of the "Request Punishments & Ideas" in the s/M area.

If you read this suggestion thread, then this feature can also be added to the list of statistics list.

Why I think this would be really helpful:

When I create dares and publish them on getDare, I hope others like the dare I just made and am curious how many do the dare instead of just reading them or not. Being able to post a comment in the thread doesn't mean any thing. Sure, they can just hit the "I did the dare!" button, even if they didn't do the dare. But having this button will encourage the dare creators of this forum. Knowing that others like the dares they have written must give them a good feeling and it might trigger them to write even more dares.

Also, you know what kind of dares the community of getDare like the most. When you see that (e.g.) dares involving messy stuff less button clicks have than dares involving anal, the dare creator probably want to focus more on the anal dares than the messy dares to get more button clicks.

And as I said, sure... they can click on the button without doing the dare. But is this really a problem? I don't think people will randomly click on the button without reading the dare or disliking the dare. It's just like the thanks button, almost no one clicks on it when they dislike the thread or haven't even read them.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 05-16-2015, 02:25 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

For an example on how it would look like...

Note: instead of "I Did The Dare" I actually meant "I Did The Dare!"

I created three buttons in the example. Of course, only one button is necessary.

Click image for larger version

Name:	I_Did_The_Dare!.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	4994

—Hans Axgil—
Old 05-16-2015, 02:40 AM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

Or even next to individual posts for example in the person above threads theres no way of appreciating the dare given so a little I did the dare button or even a way to give direct feedback on the dare would be cool.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 02:56 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Or even next to individual posts for example in the person above threads theres no way of appreciating the dare given so a little I did the dare button or even a way to give direct feedback on the dare would be cool.
Yes. Also it would be nice to add "I Did The Dare!" to the "Sort Result by" feature at the Advanced Search page so you can get the dare that are done the most.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 05-16-2015, 10:25 AM   #5
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

I think this would be a great idea!!

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 10:45 AM   #6
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

I love this idea! Since the forums runs vBulletin, it would take either a new or existing plugin to work
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:38 PM   #7
Jonson1234

very good idea
Limits: Scat, Lots of Pain, Crossdressing, Shaving, Blood, Permanent things, Illegal, Public, CBT

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...2c2c4.98263643
Jonson1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
idea, ideas, suggestion, suggestions