Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 06-15-2015, 09:05 AM   #1
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Question Bumpimg threads on the s&m area

So I have seen multiple people on here complaining about other users bumping their ads in the S&M area and was wondering if there was a way the getdare staff could automatically bump the best threads maybe once or twice a week, and then ban people who bump their own threads manually.

So I thought of this, now I have no idea how the staffing system on getDare works so if this is impossible I apologize, however what if there was a page where you could go and submit a form saying your ad would like to be considered for automatically bumping. Now obviously not everyone's threads would get this treatment, so it would have two possible positive impacts I believe on the getDare community 1) it would help people who put real time and effort into their adverts, thus increasing their chance of finding someone, and 2)means people who just have really short ads which don't appeal to anyone will put more time and effort into their ads.

Let me know what anyone thinks of this?

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:18 AM   #2
alias
Distinguished Member

The main issue I see (other than the added stress on the mods) is who decides which threads get bumped and which don't? Everybody thinks their own ad is awesome, but not everybody agrees with it, and for the most part the ads that everybody agrees are super amazing get constantly bumped by people applying for the ad, or even get moved to the best of s/m forum

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote