Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 11-09-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Default New story/dare forum for multiple choice stories

Dear all,

I am currently writing on a story about a rape. The plot is almost in, but the story can't really unfold.

I would like the reader to have multiple choices. eg The rapist has enteren. What do you do?

Run like hell

Take the fight

Those should then link to the story that covers your choice. I would make loops, so you end up taking the choices as the author wants...

Right now I can only use spoilers or spam the site with little story parts.

My suggestion is 1 main forum... Call it Interactive stories/dares and 1 sub fora that contain the small parts...

I've pasted in a current work, that I have thougth making in html outside the gd site (wont spam site), but if others would copy the idea it would be greater to have the tools here...

Inserted current work (Too big for forum, so end of this part is cut out...) This part would be converted to choices of escape of items and so on...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower
Rope
1 dice
1 Belt, leather
1 Shoe
Icecubes
Old, used undies
1 feather or make up brush
Timer
Sandpaper
Toothpaste
1-2 Small dildos
1-2 Medium dildos
1-2 Large dildos

THE RAPE DARE - Part I:
"What the fuck??!" Strong hands grab your arms and force them behind your back. "Don't move". Chills runs down your spine and you hold your breath.

"Move an inch and you will regret" the voice whispers into your ear. You can feel the warm breath on the side of your neck and it freaks you.

Your eyes look around the room. They look for options but finds nothing. You spot 2 other guys near you. One is a dark-blond guy, well-defined body and there is a kinda sweetness, maybe innoncence, about him. The second guy is more rough looking. A bit scruffy. He definately doesn't look happy.

"Hi", says the first guy. "I'm Casper and this is my friend Peter - the one holding you is Matthew. What's your name bitch?"

You stutter out your name and the guys starts laughing, "We're are gonna have fun... you... - and us".

Not sure what he meant, but it didn't really sound like it was gonna be fun...

"Tonight you are our little slave. You will do anything we want and you won't even hesitate, understood?!"

"Errmm - I don't really..." 2 sets of hands grabs you before you get to end your sentence. "Get that bitch - don't let it get away" Matthew shouted from behind. "Tie it down and let's teach it not to hesitate" he continues.

Spoiler:
Tie yourself to a table lying on the stomach. Each foot to a leg of the table and one arm to a third table leg. Belt within reach.

Peter removes his belt - "Don't hesitate, you bitch! "

Spoiler:
Look at the time. Notice the minutes. This is the amount of spankings with a belt you will give yourself.

Roll a dice to learn how hard:

1: Easy - a little light
2: Easy - A litte warm afterwords
3: Medium - Sting a little
4: Medium - Sting a lot
5: Hard - Enough to leave you coloured
6: Hard - Regret doing this dare already

"So do you understand now? - You will do anything and not even hesitate?"

You consider your options. You aren't expected anywhere and nobody is to come by today.

Spoiler:
Whack - 2 instant hard spanks to ass with that fucking belt again.

"You understand?!"

"Yes!"

Spoiler:
Whack - Take 2 more spanks with belt

"It's 'Sir'"

"Yes, Sir" - You are not quite used to using 'Sir' but you will not take that belt again. Bum is pretty sore now.

"You look pretty, bitch - Ass in the sky is that an invitation?" - It's Matthews voice. There's a kinda subtle tone to it. Like he wouldn't mind an invite.

"No, Sir"

"Damn - It looks like an invite to me. Guys untie it and let it stand "

Spoiler:
Untie and stand up

You stand in front of Matthew and look into his eyes. There is a knowing. You are somehow calmed by the way he looks at you. You wonder. He nods.

"Undress it - wanna see our catch. It seems fit for our purpose." He laughs and rolls his eyes.

Spoiler:
Undress but keep underpants on

"Nice. Very refined. Working out? Looks like it"

Spoiler:
Roll 2 dices. First dice is first digit and second dice is second digit. eg. first dice 3 and second dice 5 equals 35

Do this amount of sit ups and same amount of push ups

"Yes I just did before you came."

Spoiler:
Thump! 1 kick to crotch. Take the shoe and hit yourself 1 time in crotch medium hard

"It's Sir"

"Yes, Sir - Sorry, Sir"

"What's that? Looks good" Matthew grabs your crotch and feels around.

Spoiler:
Take (Roll 1 dice) icecube(s) and take it around your crotch. Do this until it (they) are melted.

At first it feels strange but then changes to a little bizarre. It's gets cold and you start to ache - It sends chills from your private parts and up through your spine.

"Hey! You shouldn't be enjoying this! - What ya thinking?" Peter grabs a hold of your nipples and twist them.

Spoiler:
Put 1 clamp on each nipple for 5 seconds. Should be very uncomfortable.

"Ha - How did that feel, bitch?"

"Look - pants are wet?" Peter looks down, grabs them and rips them of in one go.

Spoiler:
Rip your undies of yourself - make it hurt AND count :-)

Curious looks from Casper. He kinda inspects your body. You feel his fingers roaming around your body. It tickles at your nipples and it certainly tickles at your privates.

Spoiler:
Use the feather/brush on your body. Close your eyes and make sure every part of your reachable body is touched by the feather. Make sure to let the feather tickle your asshole as the last place.

"It seemed to enjoy that, didn't you, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir. Very much, Sir" Shouldn't forget that damned 'Sir' again...

"Then what about this? You enjoy that too?" Matthew has his hand on your privates in a rhythmic motion. It makes you feel good - You have done it to yourself a bundle of times before.

"Yes, Sir!"

Spoiler:
Edge yourself and hold it for 1 minute.

"You seem to like it a lot?"

"Oh yes, Sir - Very much"

"What the hell? You're not normal... But you might be just what we looked for"

Spoiler:
Set the timer to 30 minutes and start it. Close your eyes and edge your self until timer sounds. You may not stop or pause between edges, but keep the pace.

"Hey guys, look at it... It's all shivering. I might have been too nice, what you think?"

Casper moves closer - Still curious and starts toying this thing...

Spoiler:
Edge once using an icecube

You don't know what to think.. These guys are messing with your mind. Caspers touch was soo different and you kinda liked it. If this is a rape, well then fucking rape me! you think.

Peter want's in - This slave is just having too much fun to his liking. He stares into your eyes. He edges you one time, but something is different.

Spoiler:
Use a piece of sandpaper and edge once.

"FUCKING HELL!!! Stop it! Sirrrrr!!!" you shout!

"Stop this?" Peter asks "Sorry - Forgot lube"" Matthew looks around and finds a tube of toothpaste "Here you go"

Spoiler:
Edge yourself one time using only toothpaste

"Sir! Please stop! I'm hurting and I can't stand no more. Please I'll do anything. Just stop, please stoooop!"

"You can't take anymore and wanna do anything?You're such a girl!"

"Yes, Sir - I am"

Silence

Three faces freezes and an eerie mood sets in. An almost invisible smurk shows suddenly on Peters face "You are our cunt! Ha! Get on the table and let's get some of that pretty hole"

For just a moment it's like you're deaf and the world stops turning. You stop breathing. Not a sound. You can't move. What did he say?

"Get on the table NOW - I want your cunt around my dick"

"But, Sir - It's not a cunt?"

"To me it is - Boys hold it!"

Spoiler:
Bend over a table. Feets on ground and lie on stomach.

Casper and Matthew holds you down even though you're giving them a hard time.

Peter pulls out his cock and you are disgusted and craving. You have never been like this before. It must be all that goddamned edging. Your mind is racing; "What the fuck is going on? Am I about to get fucked in the ass?" you think.

Spoiler:
In a minute you will know the answers to your questions.

Let's find out a little about Peter. Peter is straight as far as he knows and he has never fucked an ass, so he might be a little helpless here. First let's find out how big Peter is 'down there'.

Roll 1 dice:
1-2 Small
3-4 Medium
5-6 Large

Choose dildo or other item accordingly

You turn your head to take a look at Peters cock and all blood seems to leave your head. Peter is parking his cock right in front of the entrance to your asshole.

Spoiler:
But what about lube?

Roll 1 dice:

1-2
Spoiler:
Peter doesn't know about lube - He has never fucked an ass before, remember? So NO lube

3-4
Spoiler:
Peter has no lube, but instead uses the toothpaste. Lube dildo with toothpaste

5-6
Spoiler:
Only spit. Spit and lube up

Peters is kinda rough and tries to just push through. Your asshole isn't ready and wont just give in. Peter tries and tries and all of a sudden your asshole opens up. You feel a jolt when your virginity is lost. Your thoughts are dissappearing and the only thing you sense is the cock in your ass. Your no longer aware that two guys are holding you down. All is cock in ass... feels like fainting... Wow.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote