Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2023, 02:45 PM   #1
fity

Heart help me become the best boyfriend you can imagine

Hello all,

I'll try to explain what this is all about without boring you:

I am 32 years old and my girlfriend is 25 years old. We are a couple for about a year now. She is rather "vanilla", I however fetish-interested in the direction of optimization through sexual pressure. She is allowed to fuck other men besides me.
Our sex life was rather bad until we started a few weeks ago that I may no longer cum during sex and masturbation is also forbidden for me. Now we have a very nice sex life and she always gets sex when she wants. We fuck now about every day once, sometimes more often. This makes us a lot of fun and she feels more loved
Since I am always horny, I initiate sex more often now. Often she gets a massage and after some time I start to rim her and lick her pussy, etc.. Then we fuck in 3-4 positions. After about 30 minutes she takes her satisfier to help her cum while I continue to fuck her. Then we stop and cuddle. Sometimes an accident happens and I have a ruined orgasm, but I actually try to avoid that.

What comes next?

Through my sexual pressure I would like to continue to beautify her life. What we do so far:

- I pay more often than her (in the restaurant etc. (my little findom fetish)).
- i make coffee in the morning and the bed

What I wish:

- I want her to demand that I clean her apartment, cook food, etc.
- I want her to force me to stop my nicotine addiction.
- She should force me to go to sports regularly
- She should motivate me to earn more money so that we can have a better life

Since she is, as I said, rather vanilla, she is not very interested in a power imbalance. But for me it is very important. If I voluntarily clean her apartment without her asking for it, it is rather boring for me. I think you understand that. I need the sexual pressure from femdom as often as possible and want to make both of our lives more beautiful through it. The fuel is my semen retention and my resulting submissiveness to her.

Maybe you can help? How can I teach her that the power differential and dominance brings great benefits to our lives? Do you have any ideas, routines, etc. that I should implement to convince her to be dominant?

I know it's a bit selfish since I want to satisfy my fetish. But I am trying to get a spin on the subject so that she learns to love being dominant. I don't expect TPE yet, but rather permanent sexy dominance.

Feel free to help me here or also by DM, or at KIK and give me tasks

fity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cuckold, deny, edge, femdom, slave