Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Default 19/F anal dare request to you lovely people!!

I know this is a bit extreme but its what turns me on and gives me the most pleasure even if its painful at time haha, so deal with it

i am looking to make my backdoor as big as i possibly can, unfortunatly i dont have any toys to help in this area, but im sure you guys will be creative and find things for me to use

i want extreme anal tasks and dares that will completly destroy my butt, and make it non closing posibly so big that even when i try to shut it i cant for a while. ( and dont bother asking about shiting myself etc if i hadnt thought about that i obviouly wouldnt be looking for these dares lol)

on the pussy front haha i dont really find any pleasure in stretching my pussy, and preffer things of carrot size in there geuss i need to keep one tight anyway haha.

look forward to being turned into a cavernous gapping hole by you guys so go hard and start sending tasks

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
Jazzmine

Would you mind thing your legs together with belts?
limits: vagina, scat, public, pain, illegal, pictures

Call me Poor Pussy

PM Dares
Jazzmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:05 PM   #3
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmine View Post
Would you mind thing your legs together with belts?
What? Was there a typo?

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:39 PM   #4
7night

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=157051
Do this with the object of your choice
7night is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal gape