Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-31-2010, 12:16 PM   #31
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
I don't think they would be to good to have going through security. Sorry.
As long as it isnt metal they wont notice!!!

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:15 PM   #32
Jaylyn
Mature Adult

Send a message via MSN to Jaylyn

There are a couple problems.
1. I don't have a car.
2. We won't be leaving the resort area.
3. My friend won't want to get nude.
Otherwise they are good. If you want to modify them that would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
Okay, I dont know if this is to boring to use one of those dissolvable bikinis, but take a look at it ;

1. Drive to a beach with your friend, only wearing this bikini (she is only wearing a normal bikini. The entire day, she can try to pull you into the water. If she does it, you must spend the entire day on the beach completely naked. But if she hasn't done it by 3 pm., she must willingly give you her bikini and you can run down the entire beach with it (for a harder version, tie your hands behind your back.)

2. Another one for the beach: both of wear normal bikinis. Then you arrange a bitch/strip fight. The first one to get nude, is the loser, who the winner can make orgasm (in public) using a vibrator.

3. Only bring short skirts and revealing tops (and no underwear) with you

4. Buy a remote controlled vibrator or vibrating panties, and give the remote control to your friend (and then go to the mall, a quiet, fine resturant etc.)

5. Mexico, right? (in your room) Let your friend frog tie you (nude), and then fill tabasco sauce in your ass and pussy!

Toys I Have:Anal Plug, Vibrating Thong, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Typical Bondage Stuff Two Dissolvable Bikinis, Loads of Bikinis, Underwear, Bras, and Skimpy Workout Clothes.

Send me a good dare by Private Message and I will probably do it!

Check Out My Album!
Jaylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:18 PM   #33
Jaylyn
Mature Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2o_orange2 View Post
As long as it isnt metal they wont notice!!!
I think I will just pack plug. However I will be sure to take my vibrating thong.

Toys I Have:Anal Plug, Vibrating Thong, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Typical Bondage Stuff Two Dissolvable Bikinis, Loads of Bikinis, Underwear, Bras, and Skimpy Workout Clothes.

Check Out My Album!
Old 12-31-2010, 01:19 PM   #34
daringsub

Dont bring any underwear at all with you. Any only wear the light summer dresses while you are there.
daringsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:24 PM   #35
Jaylyn
Mature Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayaz View Post
give yourself a bra connection wedgie and bend down 50 times then let your friend spank each of your butt cheeks 50 times each with hairbrush then spank all this should be done while having the wedgie now you can undo the wedgie
then spank each side of your breast 25 times each
This a good idea. Maybe we will do it on our balcony.

Check Out My Album!
Old 12-31-2010, 03:19 PM   #36
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

If I may offer an addendum, perhaps your friend should keep track of the number of times you make a sound from being spanked. Then, she gets to spank your pussy that number of times at the end? You shouldn't get underwear of course.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:22 PM   #37
Jaylyn
Mature Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringsub View Post
Dont bring any underwear at all with you. Any only wear the light summer dresses while you are there.
It has been decided that Moxie will pick one pair and that is the only pair we are allowed to bring. Plus my vibrating panties. Sorry.

Check Out My Album!
Old 12-31-2010, 03:23 PM   #38
Jaylyn
Mature Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicedarefan666 View Post
If I may offer an addendum, perhaps your friend should keep track of the number of times you make a sound from being spanked. Then, she gets to spank your pussy that number of times at the end? You shouldn't get underwear of course.
Thats a good idea. Can i wear my gag? I will be allowed one pair of panties to share with my friend the whole week. Sorry.

Check Out My Album!
Old 12-31-2010, 03:55 PM   #39
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

The one pair that you get to take should get to travel first class. They should be in your pussy till you get to the resort. Try not to get them to wet for your friend cus she gets to wear them first.
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:23 PM   #40
Jaylyn
Mature Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring nemder View Post
The one pair that you get to take should get to travel first class. They should be in your pussy till you get to the resort. Try not to get them to wet for your friend cus she gets to wear them first.
I can do that. Good idea, but they will be soaked.

Check Out My Album!
Old 12-31-2010, 11:50 PM   #41
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
Thats a good idea. Can i wear my gag? I will be allowed one pair of panties to share with my friend the whole week. Sorry.
No, I meant while the spanking was occurring of course, I wouldn't dare (no pun intended) to interfere with Moxie's decision.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:03 AM   #42
Jaylyn
Mature Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicedarefan666 View Post
No, I meant while the spanking was occurring of course, I wouldn't dare (no pun intended) to interfere with Moxie's decision.
Okay, thanks for clarifying.

Check Out My Album!
Old 01-01-2011, 12:59 AM   #43
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Take the red thong. Sorry I just saw your list.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #44
Jaylyn
Mature Adult

Thanks for deciding. I appreciate you not picking one of my sheer ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
Take the red thong. Sorry I just saw your list.

Check Out My Album!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #45
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

Hope you enjoy these dares!

1. Go to the pool wearing just your nipple clamps and one of the pairs of dissolvable bikinis. Continue swimming around after the bikini dissolves. If anyone asks about your nipples clamps, give them the opportunity to pull on/play with them.

2. This involves your friend. Go somewhere slightly off the beaten path, like behind a bush. Have your friend strip you and put the ball gag and anal plug in you. Use something like a small towel to cover your eyes (nothing big enough to use to hide yourself if you can't find your clothes). Now, she is to take your clothes and hide them in the surrounding area while you wait for her to return. When she returns, she will take the blindfold off of you and you are to crawl around, looking for your clothes. The ball gag and anal plug are not to be removed until you find them all.

3. Pretty simple one here, but a humiliating one in a different way. Wait until the pool is crowded, then drink a couple glasses of water and head on down to the pool. Find a cute boy, and start talking him up. Continue to do so until you need to pee. Then go ahead and do that, right next to him. He should be able to feel the sudden warmth. For extra humiliation, let it show that you need to pee.

4. This one also involves your friend. This might be too complicated for her, depending on how well she can tie knots. You say you have "typical bondage stuff," so I assume that means rope and possibly a leash. Starting at your room, have your friend put the ballgag in your mouth and a leash around your neck (if you don't have one now, they're cheap). Have her walk you to the nearest male-only bathroom. She is to walk you to a stall. Before you enter, take off your clothes, then go on in. Once inside, she is to tie you up with the rope. You are to remain on the ground, tied and gagged, until she decides to come back. Whe she leaves the stall, she is to lock it from the inside and crawl out under the door. This way, no one will walk in on you, but if they look under the door/walls they will be able to see you.

5. Since I've given you all humiliation dares with no pay-off, here's one with some orgasms! What does every tourist destination ever have? Gift shops. What do I want you to do? Put in the butt plug and the vibrating panties, and give the remote to your friend. Now, head on down to the gift shop. There, you must orgasm twice. If you need to use anything other than the vibrating thong and butt plug (even fingers), then it must be an item from the gift shop.
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk