Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-08-2020, 03:01 PM   #1
Sweex

Male 30/male/master seeks 21+/female/sub in EU

30/male/master seeks 21+/female/sub in EU

About me:
I am a job hopper, what that means is that I have no clue what I want to do for work. I like everything so if I find a job with better hours or better pay I will change jobs. I have worked in the biggest chips factory in Europe as a line supervisor and many more jobs, for my previous job I worked as a truck driver for a big supermarket but due to the Corona virus they had to let me go. At the moment I am just a simple mailman so I atleast can make a living but I am looking for other work.
I spent most of my free time watching series films and playing games. I don’t really have a particular taste in series and movies but I do know I don’t like horror and most old series and movies (before 1995). As for gaming I like to stitch with league of legends and Call of Duty.

Three evenings a week I also play water polo, Tuesday and Thursday night we have practice and on Saturday evening we have game night. We have won the competition 4 years ago and we’ve been promoted to a higher division and we are currently staying steadily in the midsection of the division.

From March till september you can find me scuba diving on a lot of Sunday mornings in all kinds of lakes and sometimes we go on a diving trip with the diving club. I find it really relaxing and you see things other people will never see.

Besides all that 3 years ago I have been diagnosed with autism. But because I have been diagnosed so late I am a weird autist.
I do have a lot of the good trades. I am direct (although that could als be because I am Dutch), I see and remember details, I am loyal, I am a perfectionist and I can be hyper focused.
A lot of the “bad” trades of autism I have learned to “hide” them. I can play team sports, I am not shy to partake in conversations and I can handle pretty well with change.
And some of the bad trades I have. If I get a lot of information at the same time I lose track, I can look uninterested in you (but I really am not) and I can sometimes be a little slow to connect the dots, especially when I get a lot of information at the same time.
I do get help, once a month someone comes by and checks on me and if there is a problem they can help me with that.

Me as a Master:
Respect and trust are very important to me. Without it our relation in whatever form will not work without it! Give me your respect and trust and I will be loyal to you and will do everything I can for you if possible.
For my submissive I like to set one or more goals, this can be anything between losing weight or giving a better blow job. To accomplish those goals I like to take control over you and set rules. Those rules will help you get to those goals but also be there for your and my pleasure.
I would like to build up towards a 24/7 Master/submissive dynamic, but it is not a must.

My other kinks that I like to use when we are playing are:
- (Self)bondage
- Pain
- Humiliation
- Teasing
- Denial

My limits are:
- Scat
- Blood
- Permanent damage
- Illegal
- Public

Anything I haven't mentioned I am at least willing to discuss and/or try.

What I am looking for.
As a submissive you should be respectful, and have trust in me (I know this is earned) but also yourself. You take care of your body and your mind. Eating healthy, exercise and nicely groomed. A turn on is if you are a girly girl, things like wearing dresses and using makeup (not too much) but also not afraid to be one of the guys, things like having a beer after the game etc.
Some characteristics you have are kind, accepting, smart(ish) and you have humor.
I want you, wanting to submit to me, you follow the rules not because you have them but because you want them and if you feel you miss a rule you ask me to add a new rule. And if I haven't sent you a message in a while you wonder why and message me what I am doing and if you can do something for me. This transitions nicely into communication, when I sent you a message or call you you answer as soon as possible. And when you respond you say what you want to say and not what I want to hear.
And last but not least I want you to share at least some of my kinks the more the better.

Now what I said here above is a dream submissive if you don’t match with some thing that's completely fine we can't all like the same thing that would be boring.

Communication.
I think communication is very important, at first I have no problem to pm on Getdare but if we feel you and I see this grow into something bigger I use Google hangouts, it as everything, chat, call, video call, agenda, document searing, email and most importantly I can use it on my PC as I hate typing on my phone.

Remaining.
I am from the Netherlands, North-Holland near Amsterdam(GMT+1). Therefore I would like you to be at least in a timezone close to mine. It is not a must but I have had submissives with a 7+ hours time difference and it is not ideal. And if you are closer together there is always an option to meet eachoter.

If you and I do have a click and we want to take it further I would like for us to go through a sublist I have. That way I can get a clear picture of what you want and more importantly don’t want.

I think this is going long enough now, I can elaborate a lot of things more clearly but then the ad will go on for pages. If there are things you have questions about just ask them.

If you are interested in being my submissive send me a PM and I will reply to you as soon as I can.
When you do PM please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your age
- A general description of yourself
- Your timezone and general location if you're comfortable.
- What triggered you to respond to my ad.

Thanks for reading, this was it I hope to talk to you soon.
Bas

Last edited by Sweex; 06-12-2020 at 03:23 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Sweex for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk