Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #1
randy025_98

Send a message via Yahoo to randy025_98
Default Easter Egg Dares

I am going to be home alone this weekend and with easter coming up shortly, I thought of a good way to spend the day. I have nearly 2 dozen plastic easter eggs and what I am looking for are some dares that I can write on slips of paper and put them in the easter eggs and scatter them throughout my home or even my yard. Inside each egg needs to be a different dare so I am asking everyone to submit dares that I can put in my eggs. I would like the dares to take 5 to 15 mits each to complete. I have dildos, vibes, rope, clothespins, duct tape, wifes clothing (dress, teddys, hose, bras and pantys) and other hosehold goods that I can use. I am up for some light pain, cbt, playing in my semi-private yard, piss play, messy play, etc. Let the dares begin....
randy025_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
Met

Easter fun?

Boil 5 eggs.
Peel and insert until full.
Remove after next dare.
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #3
Anal wh0re

Piss into your wifes panties then tape them into your mouth for 10 minutes

Punishments: Messy, scat, piss, public,

Limits: Scat eating, illegal, vomit, over 5 hours, cam, pics

Decide my fate at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=143886
Anal wh0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #4
randy025_98

Default can't wait to try

I will boil and peel the eggs and see how many I can insert. I'm also very excited about pissing into wifes panties and taping them in my mouth!!!
Old 03-11-2013, 02:11 PM   #5
Lord Leather

If some of them are scattered in your yard:

Find the next 3 Eggs outside, while naked with Dildo in ass.

Spanking, light pain, Bondage, light CBT, private humiliation

Semi-Public, Cum eating, golden shower

Public, Family, Friends, Illegal, permanent damage, Poo, animal, gay, Pics, hard pain

PM me SPANK: I spank myself 100 times per cheek

Email: [email protected]

Hanky Code
These are my colors.
Lord Leather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Write in one:

Put on a bra and panties. Make sure to stuff each sock with 2 sock per cup.

Every 5 minutes you are still searching put on another female article of clothing:

pantyhose, heels, top, skirt, makeup.

If you are still looking after the last one you must wear a bra connection wedgie for 24 hours (remove for pee/poop) and have to keep the heels, (stuffed) bra, panties, hose on too. (the rest you can remove)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
randy025_98

Wow these are some great dares and I can't wait to complete them. I will hide some of the eggs outside around the corners of yard so that I will be exposed to my neighbors and passing cars while collecting the eggs. If the weather is good I can take my web cam out with me for others to watch me on cam and may even take some still photos! Keep the dares cumming...
Old 03-13-2013, 07:04 AM   #8
randy025_98

Looking for some more dares. I've got a digital cam now so I can post some pics as well. This is going to be a fun filled day!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:51 AM   #9
Lord Leather

Wear Nipple Clamps until last egg is found. (If this is the last egg, wear them till you go to bed)

Tie Balls until last egg is found. (If this is the last egg, do it till you go to bed)

Hop like a Bunny until last egg is found. Tie you ankles together. (If this is the last egg, do it for the rest of the day)

Spank your ass 100 times for every item of clothing you are wearing at he moment. (each sock counts as 1). If naked, put in a buttplug until last egg is found. (If this is the last egg and you are naked, wear it till you go to bed)

Take a pic of the location of all upcoming eggs and of all upcoming dares.

Spanking, light pain, Bondage, light CBT, private humiliation

Semi-Public, Cum eating, golden shower

Public, Family, Friends, Illegal, permanent damage, Poo, animal, gay, Pics, hard pain

PM me SPANK: I spank myself 100 times per cheek

Email: [email protected]

Hanky Code
These are my colors.
Lord Leather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:36 AM   #10
randy025_98

Here is my list of dares so far:

1. Boil 5 eggs. Peel and insert until full. Remove after next dare.
2. Piss into your wifes panties then tape them into your mouth for 10 minutes
3. Find the next 3 Eggs outside, while naked with Dildo in ass.
4. Put dildo in mouth, yogurt on face and walk in yard for 10 mits wearing only pantys.
5. Put on a bra and panties. Every 5 minutes you are still searching put on another female article of clothing:
If you are still looking after the last one you must wear a bra connection wedgie for 24 hours.
6. Wear Nipple Clamps until last egg is found. (If this is the last egg, wear them till you go to bed).
7. Tie Balls until last egg is found. (If this is the last egg, do it till you go to bed).
8. Hop like a Bunny until last egg is found. Tie you ankles together. (If this is the last egg, do it for the rest of the day).
9. Spank your ass 100 times for every item of clothing you are wearing at he moment. (each sock counts as 1). If naked, put in a buttplug until last egg is found. (If this is the last egg and you are naked, wear it till you go to bed)
10. Take a pic of the location of all upcoming eggs and of all upcoming dares.
11. Piss on self and then let it all dry.
12. Crawl until next egg is found.
13. Piss in toilet, dunk yourself for each egg found so far

I was hoping to complete this weekend but I'm working now so i will do it either monday or wednesday which leaves me more time for some more dares...so excited to do this. If you have more dares let me know!!!
Old 03-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #11
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

buy your self 3 cream eggs and some condoms, put eggs in fridge for a Lil while place them in condom once cold/hard and tie condom closed and then insert them in your ass till the eggs melt then once removed undo condom and place on Dick, without emptying, and wank till Cum with it on.

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #12
randy025_98

Now this sounds like some messy fun dare...cant wait to find this dare in my egg...just hope it's my last egg!!!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:23 PM   #13
randy025_98

I will be completing this dare on Wednesday this week. Let me know if anyone has any more dares!!!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #14
randy025_98

Just uploaded a few photos, be posting more tomorrow from easter egg hunt!
Old 03-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #15
randy025_98

So I finally got to complete my easter egg dare today! I took 24 eggs, only 12 had dares in them, and I scattered them around the house and my backyard. The first dare I opened was piss on wifes panty and tape in mouth for 10 minutes. the next dare was put dildo in mouth with yogurt on face and walk around yard. It was quite cool and windy this morning but the goop felt good on my face. I found my next egg outside and the dare was to crawl to next egg. I had to go from one corner of yard to the other on my hands and knees, while naked, to get the next egg. The next dare was put on bra and panty and for every 5 mits add more clothing. I quickly put on my piss soaked panty, bra and started looking for more eggs. My next dare was tie balls until last dare, so my balls were tied off. By now my time limit was up so I put on dress and hose...which felt very sexxy. My next dare was piss in toliet and dunk self, that was really hot too and my dress and bra were soaked when I finshed. My next dare was find 3 eggs outside naked with dildo in ass, so I stripped down again and headed back outside. I found the next dare, slap your ass 100 times for each item of clothing wearing so since I was naked I missed out on the spanking. My next egg was the wear nipple clamps until last egg found which I always enjoy. The next egg was hop like a bunny and tie ankles together. this was especially hard since I still had a few eggs outside to collect. My final egg was the 3 cream eggs in the condom which was probally my favorite dare. I stuffed three choclate eggs in the rubber and tied them up and slid them in my ass. I felt like I had a little tail like a pony sticking from my ass...very hot. When I felt the eggs had melted I inserted my hard cock and nearly came the moment I slid it over my shaft. Needless to say I had a tasty treat to clean up and enjoy. This was definately a fun dare and I will do it again!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum eating, messy, piss slave, public humiliation, slave