Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2018, 06:45 PM   #1
darkxandxtwixsty

Default Finally moving in

Hey guys, so, I've just finished my first year of college and I am finally able to move into my own place! So I want to break the house in a little and was looking for suggestions, now I can't promise any proof, or anything like that (more just because if I promise it and don't deliver I will feel bad) but I'm not saying that it is out of the question, maybe, it really just depends.

Anyway, I was looking for some idea on how to celebrate my first night there. Hit me up with some ideas.

likes- hair pulling, head scratches Spanking, name calling, Nipple play,power play

Things to explore- tease and denial, humiliation, clothing control, bladder control, edging

Other kinks- Praise; Oral (gags; lolipops; just something in my mouth)
darkxandxtwixsty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:24 PM   #2
Bartho

I am a big believe in that a room isn't yours until you orgasm in it. Seeing as you have a whole new place all to yourself I think you are going to have to get busy. Honestly it is probably too much for one night, but hey its good to have goals.

For now I think you should grab a pen and paper and strip completely naked. Write at the top in big unmistakable letters "PLACES TO ORGASM" and then visit each room and add it to the list. Once you are done hang the list on your refrigerator or somewhere else similar. As you cum in various rooms mark them off the list. Now you have a nice goal and a list to work towards over the next few days.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:25 PM   #3
MaleDom_

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxandxtwixsty View Post
Hey guys, so, I've just finished my first year of college and I am finally able to move into my own place! So I want to break the house in a little and was looking for suggestions, now I can't promise any proof, or anything like that (more just because if I promise it and don't deliver I will feel bad) but I'm not saying that it is out of the question, maybe, it really just depends.

Anyway, I was looking for some idea on how to celebrate my first night there. Hit me up with some ideas.
Just PMd you
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
MaleDom_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:54 PM   #4
wishofbeat

Im not sure if its posible but try this

what you need:
rope? maybe

Do a braid with your hair and try to lock it with the top of a door, something looking to the living room and in front of a mirror, it has to pull your hair, and try to cum like that. standing up.

if it slips, use the rope to fix it to the door knot

wach out for any lock in the door

enjoy

It's Sir to you

Im looking for a sub, check my ad
wishofbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:55 AM   #5
your wedgie slave

In each room of the house you should edge the amount of times corresponding to the number of rooms in the house i.e. if the house has 6 rooms (including closets) you would edge 6 times in each room. if you fail to edge or you accidentally orgasm report to me for a punishment.

Likes: wedgies, anal, enema, dice dares, messy dares, pee, minor crossdressing (panties), will at least try anything once

dislikes: scat, extremely long dares

limits: blood, family, public

i have a thread adding pumps to my plug currently here https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368688

i have panties, rope, lube, a normal plug,an inflatable plug, vibrating beads, and an enema kit

Kik: Mr.Jbailey
your wedgie slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk