Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old Today, 03:49 AM   #1
KariRiley

Default Kik Minor Tasks

I couldn’t find anything similar, so I decided to start something new for all folks who don’t have the time (right now) to do bigger tasks and dares. Maybe you are at work, at the university, doing chores, study or anything else that prevents you from elaborate playing.

Here’s the solution: Kik Minor Tasks

State how long you are in and during this time anyone can send you minor tasks to do. Of course you can specify what kind of tasks you are willing/able to do or what toys/implements you can/would use.

For example you are bored at work and need some distraction. You could ask people to send you minor tasks like sitting with legs spread for a couple of minutes, apply a small hidden bodywriting, lift your heels off the floor while sitting, etc. It’s all about creativity!

Of course, I’ll go first.

I’m in for 2 hours while I’m studying for an exam. I’ll take any creative tasks that don’t distract me too much from learning. You can find my KIK in the signature.

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, anal, cornertime, denial, ruined orgasms - I consider all of these punishments
Limits: illegal, blood, scat, atm, urine drinking, videos, pictures

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

KIK: KariRiley
KariRiley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KariRiley for this post:
Old Today, 04:05 AM   #2
KariRiley

My KIK messenger just had a super weird crash and all the "new incoming" chats are gone. In case I haven't replied to you, please send your message again.

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, anal, cornertime, denial, ruined orgasms - I consider all of these punishments
Limits: illegal, blood, scat, atm, urine drinking, videos, pictures

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

KIK: KariRiley
KariRiley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk