Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-26-2017, 07:52 AM   #1
jageren

Default Simple pee dice game

I've been having some fun with this lately, so I thought I'd share. You might want to wear pants that you don't mind getting a bit wet.

The next time you really have to pee, get ready, and roll three dice as you stand above the toilet. The sum of the dice is the number of seconds you are allowed to pee. Count the seconds as you pee, and stop when you reach your target, and tuck your dick back in, and take on your pants. Roll again, the new number is how many minutes until you are allowed to take your dick out again and continue peeing.

The last time I did it:

Went to the toilet, got my dick out and rolled three dice on my smartphone. Got 5+5+3 = 13 seconds. Peed for 13 seconds, and stopped. Put my dick back in my pants, and rolled again. 2+3+5 = 10 minutes Did the potty dance, but I leaked a lot before my ten minutes were up.
Limits: Illegal, family, forcing kinks on others, permanent, blood, heavy pain, long dares. Messing/wetting my bed or other pieces of furniture.

Curious about: scat and diapers.

Stuff that isn't here is generally stuff I think is boring: Wedgies, crossdressing, humiliation etc.

Kik: jageren
jageren is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to jageren for this post:
Old 04-05-2017, 04:47 PM   #2
Nicky Neko

Nice dare dude

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperation, dice, holding, pants, pee