Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-25-2011, 02:55 PM   #61
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

your sitting on a bench and oh on you see the school bully and hes in a bad mood today then he dissaperears then reappears he walks up to you and takes something of yours you get up to get it bac when you realize that he tied your shoe laces together and you continuesly trip affter falling 5 times you decide to loose the shoesyou run after hihm in tyour socks but he also pour a bag of rice in your path after that your exahsted your feet hurt but you finally caught up you ask him to give it back and he says sure but you don't get something for nothing so this means for you a day of torture you really need the book he grabbed so you say fine do as you will he starts off by making you walk back to wear you took your shoes off through the rice ad walking back then he drags you in to the schools bathrooms the shoelaceses ar still tied together so he takes the shoes and loops them around a pole the puts them back on you so you are inmoble he comes back with his breakfast and shoves it down your pants then giving you a shoulder wedgie he then lies you on the floor takes gets on the other side of the pole grabs your feet and starts walking backwards then as soon as you were close enough he came towards you and pushed you to the pole crushing your nuts several times then he undid the laces got you up gave you a melvin and taped it there he then taped the other side he then bent you over and gave you multiple swirlys then he untapped every thing did squeaky cleans for five minuets and you peed your pants he then decided he was done for now and put you in a double hanging wedgie after lunch he came back shoved parrt of it in your ass the other in your pants and pulled on your legs your underware finally ripped so he gave you 6 more swirlys put some water down your pants and gave you your book back
Old 10-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #62
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

the bully has caught you with your pants down literally.

first he decides he's going to "explore" your body so he takes out a penis shaped object (anything you got) and decides to put it in your pussy, after about 10 minutes of pushing it in and out of you he gives you one hard spank and leaves the item in you. bored with this he ties you to a tree and tells you to start humping it. the action causing the object in you to buck in and out of you. he laughs and says you may be freed when you bring yourself to orgasm.

(so basically, put something in your pussy, fuck it in and out for ten minutes, one hard spanking, then tie yourself to a tree where you can easily get out. hump it until you orgasm or 15 minutes where you can release yourself)

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male

Last edited by Forestpup; 10-25-2011 at 06:13 PM.
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #63
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

The bullies strip off all of your clothing and triple diaper you. Then the force feed you 3 bowls of high fiber oatmeal laced with lots of laxatives. The also make you drink 64 oz of water. Next they tie you up start to tickle you until you wet and mess your self. They then proceed to take pictures of you in your wet and messy diaper. They use said pictures to black mail you into doing what ever they want for a whole week!

So basically eat the laxative oatmeal, drink the water, wet and mess your self, then you have a choice to make.

send me picture of you (face need not be included) in your wet/messy diaper or do all dares i and anyone else gives your for a week (within limits of course)

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #64
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Wow these bullies decided to give you a day of pure torture, to start they trip you and pull off your pants and underwear and put yo into some frilly panties. Regrettably you pull them on, and that is when you notice one has two large bottles of a yellow liquid, they force and they pour one over your head and the other down your pants, and what luck the showers in the locker room are out so you have to stay like that. You manage to avoid them through the first part of the day put then they find you and pull you into the the bathroom after stripping you they show you that they all took a crap in toilet as well as a piss. They stick your head in the toiled and start flushing. They give you three swerlys before pulling your underwear in to a wedgie, then they hand you up, and leave you there until your underwear rips. You pick it out and go through the dare. It is finally lunch you get your lunc and then a bully trips you making your sloppy joe get all over your shirt you get up and try to act tough and so they open your pants and pour mils, apple juice, and all theif lunches into your pants, and then they give you a jock lock wedgie to keep it in place. Everyone laughs at you. You get free and run to the bathroom to clean up, but they are waiting for you, and they help you clean up by giving you another swirly, finally they write loser across your forehead and then leave you be. You thought it was over right, but no, after an hour they pants you and then pull your underwear down and put a diaper on you, but they give your clothes that make it obvious you are wearing one, finally after they put a kick me sign on your back they leave you alone.

Please make mine long

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:12 PM   #65
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

so your sitting outside reading a good book when suddenly someone is blocking your light you look up oh no its your bully you go to run away but she trips you as you get up she gives you a wet willy you pull up your shirt a tad to dry your ear but she gives you a bra connection wedgie she then proceeds to pants you she takes your shirt to she then forces you to do 20 toe touches after that she makes it a frontal connection too and makes you do 20 more after this she grabs you by your underwear and carries you to a near by bathroom where she locks you in a stall she sticks your head in the toilet and flushes several times she then hangs you on the door then she leaves you hanging there comes back two hours later to find you still there she takes you down and undoes your bra and throws it outside of the bathroom she proceeds to give you a jock lock and your underwear breaks affter 30 minuets of that so now your naked in a bathroom with a bully she goes out then tells you to stuff your broken panties into your pussy you do so she comes back with three more pairs from where you don't know she tells you to put two in and put one on you do so as you put it on you realize its a speedo for men with soap on it she grabs the speedo and gives you 50 squeaky cleans then it ripps she tells you to take out one pair and put it on you do and she repeats the squeaky clens and then again with the third pair she then tells you to put all three in your pussy what you don't know is that she has rolled ice cubes in to each of them she then tapes your pussy lips together and your tits and leaves you still naked go outside to find the she stole your cloths so you have to spend the rest of the day nude.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #66
WedgieMePleasee

You walk into the toilets OH NOES the bully is there wgere she gives you 5 swirlys then hangs you on the stall and ties your ands and feet together. She slaps you and slaps you then yanks on your legs and walks of. She comes back to find your undies still havnt ripped. She rips your top if and unties you then lets you down. She.pushes you over, rips yoour pants and undies of and forses you into 3 thongs and re hangs you with ice in your undes and you being gagged. She doesbt come back so you are forced to wait until the thogs rip.
Every PM I get I will spank myself 5 times before bed
Likes: Wedgies, spanking, kinda messy, Corner time/ lines, cross dress
Ok : Dog/kitty/ baby play
Limits: Cam/Pics, Family, found out, anyone else involved, illigal, blood, extreme pain
Meet Sentret my pokemon
WedgieMePleasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #67
cb1993

Give your self a wedge off a hook so your hanging for 10 secounds
cb1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #68
lilszymczyk

you walk into school and see your bully they walk up to you and pants you then when you go to pull your pants up you get a huge wedgie. the bully carries you by your underwear to the bathroom when they give you 10 swirlies and then hang you there for 3 hours

please make mine long and tourtorus
lilszymczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #69
upforit79
getDare Sweetheart

Default ..

Your 2 bullies find you in the locker room in just your underwear. They tie your feet and hands together and leave you in a huge wedgie. They then rub icyhot on your nipples and pussy. When they come back 15mins later to get you they give you 5 swirlies and throw you under the showers. They then leave you still tied and in a wedgie under and ice cold shower for another 15mins. When they get back they strip you naked each spank your freezing body 10 times on each breast, 30 on the ass and 10 on your pussy. They then leave you alone to sit for the next 4hrs in classes in cold wet underwear.

Likes - Dice Dares, Ice, mild pain, clothespins, masturbation
OK - edging, teasing, messy, shower dares
Dislike - cum play, shaving(wont do legs or arms), denial
Limit - Illegal, family, public, extreme pain, disgusting messy, diapers,cam,photo(may consider if appropriate via kinktalk/PM)
upforit79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:02 AM   #70
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

alright so your walking and you don't realize but the bullies are right behinde you they walk up give you a wet willy you pick up your shirt to dry your ear they pull the shirt over your head pull down your pants and give you a giant wedgie the proceed to carrie you to the bathroom in the wedgie with noogies to once there they tie your shoe laces together and hang you in a stall they then proceed to kick you in the balls manny times causeing you to bend over while hanging making the wedgie worse it also caused you to spread your legs after about 10 kicks they take you down and turn it into a melvin where they then hang you in it they again go for the balls your legs now open after 10 kicks they find a paddle and spank your but 9 times each very hard your bum is red they then take you down you pick your wedgie and then they put eggs down your underwear pull your pants up pull on the undies until the eggs break and then put a belt on you so the wedgie stays they then give you 4 swirleys and then throw eggs at you you are now in a wet shirt have a wet toilet head an egg wedgie with belt your pants on eggs randomly on you one on your head and your laces tied together and you have to stay that way for the rest of the day (if to much pain just go until you can't take it no more)
Old 11-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #71
emmawantsdares

The bully gives you a wedgie, then stuffs garbage down your underwear, gives you an atomic wedgie and parades you around the school.
emmawantsdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #72
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

spank yourself 100 times on bare skin
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:20 AM   #73
thomask

OMG! The bullies stole all your shirts!
You cannot wear any of your normal shirts for the next week. Anything borrowed or buyed is allowed tough.

Good luck!

Dislikes: poo, pee, messy, hurting
Limits: permanent, too public, anal, anything with relatives.
thomask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #74
ironballz79
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to ironballz79

some bullies caught you in a public bathroom... and poured water down the front of your pants, so it looks like you pissed yourself the rest of the time you were out in public

Likes, bondage, control/denial, humiliation, exposure, blackmail, CBT and ball busting, light anal, watersports, body writing, being made to act like a puppy, safe public, bondage, wedgie play, nipple torture, boots and sneakers, jockstraps and underwear.

limits - crossdressing, scat, findom, body shaving, jail threatening, life threatening, fisting, permanent damage, social suicide, family, too young, animals.

Please check out my pm dares!!!!!

PM Dares
ironballz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:07 PM   #75
analog_heart

The bullies have been following you around all day, continuously tripping you over and knocking everything out of your hands.

For the rest of the day, drop anything and everything you're carrying at least once an hour, and trip yourself/fall down at least once an hour.
analog_heart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie