Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2020, 04:24 PM   #1
Aimy24

Default Train me to wear heels more?

I want to be able to wear heels every day and not worry about it.

Can people please give me some tasks that train me in wearing them as well as punishments to do if i fail them.

Thanx in advance <3
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 05:43 PM   #2
Aimy24

bumping this thread <3
Old 09-10-2020, 05:50 PM   #3
whoisit

Default dare

You may only masturbate standing up with highhells
whoisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 06:14 PM   #4
whoisit

Default other suggestion

you can only cum you have spent 2 hours in heels each day, and you may only pee while wearing heels
whoisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 12:21 AM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

Two simple ways to start:

1) This one should be relatively easy: sleep with heels on. That will allow you to get used to the feeling without putting additional pressure on your feet.

2) Start doing household chores while wearing them. Cooking would be a good start! Punishment for not wearing them while cooking, or taking them off early, is that you have to eat your meal from a bowl on the floor without using your hands.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:19 PM   #6
Aimy24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Two simple ways to start:

1) This one should be relatively easy: sleep with heels on. That will allow you to get used to the feeling without putting additional pressure on your feet.

2) Start doing household chores while wearing them. Cooking would be a good start! Punishment for not wearing them while cooking, or taking them off early, is that you have to eat your meal from a bowl on the floor without using your hands.
Im definelty going to put both of theese into effect straight away, hope this helps me get used to wearing them <3
Old 09-11-2020, 06:27 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

You can do either or of these as they should help keep them on.

Firstly, you can tie your heels onto your feet/ankles so that you cannot remove them when you simply don't feel like it. Use ribbon or something so that it can match it and can be easily disguised into your foot wear.

Otherwise, buy a pair of heels that you can lock a small padlock onto them to prevent them from being removed without a key. You can either give the key to someone, mail it to yourself or simply put it in a large ice block and leave it in the freezer to make sure you don't remove them when you get tired of them.

Either option will allow you to keep the heels on for extended periods of time. Although the second way would allow it to be on longer without a choice to be able to remove faster.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 07:57 PM   #8
Aimy24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
You can do either or of these as they should help keep them on.

Firstly, you can tie your heels onto your feet/ankles so that you cannot remove them when you simply don't feel like it. Use ribbon or something so that it can match it and can be easily disguised into your foot wear.

Otherwise, buy a pair of heels that you can lock a small padlock onto them to prevent them from being removed without a key. You can either give the key to someone, mail it to yourself or simply put it in a large ice block and leave it in the freezer to make sure you don't remove them when you get tired of them.

Either option will allow you to keep the heels on for extended periods of time. Although the second way would allow it to be on longer without a choice to be able to remove faster.
i just ordered of amazon some leather straps that allow you to lock heels to your feet. They should arrive in 2 weeks then i am going to try with ice blocks, i think i will keep this one inside with an iceblock to avoid questions lol <3 thanx for the creative challenge, any punishment for if i smash the ice open or somthing?
Old 09-13-2020, 06:02 AM   #9
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Are you in a position to move to 24/7 high heel wear or does work or other commitments mean you just couldn't do that?
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 07:29 AM   #10
Natsu101

Edit: Comment was redundant since OP already bought straps to secure the heels, I just didn't see the #8

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS

Last edited by Natsu101; 09-13-2020 at 12:39 PM.
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 09:01 AM   #11
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

If you smash them open early?

You’ll have to receive a very tough bondage task from me that will take a decent amount of time and will not allow simple escape. So try not to escape early.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 07:12 PM   #12
Aimy24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Are you in a position to move to 24/7 high heel wear or does work or other commitments mean you just couldn't do that?
unfortunatly not also wouldnt be good for my feet to go straight to 24/7 eventually i want to only wear low heels or high heels no flats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
If you smash them open early?

You’ll have to receive a very tough bondage task from me that will take a decent amount of time and will not allow simple escape. So try not to escape early.
okay i wont be smashing it open... hopefully...
Old 09-14-2020, 09:59 AM   #13
Aimy24

Bumping this thread
Old 09-14-2020, 10:13 AM   #14
thehyte

Get padlocks with different keys, the more the better. Hide them in places somewhere outside with good distance between each other. Lock on your heels with a random lock.

Would you feel happy if the first key fit or if it was the last?

Push my boundaries / punishments: pee, pain

Limits: identity reveal, scat, needles, blood, gay play, anything permanent, show naked skin

Gear: High heels, body suits, female dresses, latex hoods, chastity cages, sounds, lots of plugs, Lovense Lush2, gags, chains, padlocks, cuffs (metal, leather), ...

Kik / FL: thehyte
thehyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 10:15 AM   #15
thehyte

Btw. happy to receive similar dares for forced high heel walking! Especially when they come with a predicament! Thank you! (I will return a dare for everyone I receive of course!)

Push my boundaries / punishments: pee, pain

Limits: identity reveal, scat, needles, blood, gay play, anything permanent, show naked skin

Gear: High heels, body suits, female dresses, latex hoods, chastity cages, sounds, lots of plugs, Lovense Lush2, gags, chains, padlocks, cuffs (metal, leather), ...

Kik / FL: thehyte
thehyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk