Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-05-2021, 12:24 AM   #331
Hamishforfun

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
- Yes have done before

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
yes, So long as i knew and trusted the people involved

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
yes, I have done both

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
- Under my clothes yes. But not outer clothes

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. - Yes and have done before

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Yes. Definitely my balls

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.Yes with someone i totally trusted

10 Would you drive naked?
yes,

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Somewhere discreet yes.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
So long as my face wasn’t visible

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
yes,

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
yes, somewhere discreet

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
yes, So long as it doesn’t injure me

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
No
and
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Maybe. If it was organised by someone i trusted

Limits : scat/piss, team viewer, face pics, anything illegal,

New here so open to new ideas from guys or girls
(especially from the guys....)

KiK - hamishforfun

PM Me KIK and I will send you 3 nudes of your choice
Hamishforfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 03:28 AM   #332
BastiNude

-Yes, maybe...

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
-Sounds exciting - so probably yes.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
-No, I don't like chastity devices.

-underwear yes - fully crossdressed no.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
-Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
-I'd rather not

-Yes that could be fun

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
-No I'm not into pain

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
-Maybe.. if I had a week without my normal social life around me, I would be tempted to try

Yes - did that a couple of times

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes - I love doing this, trying to stay hidden, but with the risk of getting spotted (which happens every now and then)

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes (at least for sexy and naked, limited for degrading)

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
not really my thing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes - if I get the chance to hide (at least try)

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Maybe - I tried spending a day going commando with a jeans cut open at the crotch... that was exciting...

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I would absolutely love it - but not sure how realistic that would look on a male with my parts dangling around...

I'd certainly try sextoys and cocks - not sure about other things, would like to avoid the emberassment at the hospital, needing to get something removed I accidentally sat on.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Sounds exciting. I would probably do it, if anyone asked me to.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes, I'd love to try that.

My PM dares

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, pics, face, edging, oral, exposure, denial
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, video, online, acc.control, anal
dislikes: bladder control, humiliation, pain
limits (wont't do): real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide
BastiNude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:27 AM   #333
rhl
getDare Succubus

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes I would, last time after entering his yard, I had no choice but to submit. Of course I would be naked.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Tough one. I would say yes,

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes, would you like to hold the key.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes!! Of court's for shopping or walks. I've done this several times. Love wearing leggings and I do have a few with sexy cut-outs. But a nice micro denim mini or tennis skirt is fun to shop in.
Last week, while on a walk, I had a ladies body suit on with an unbuttoned crop top. Talked with several ladies without any comment on the outfit. However one lady dressed in Goth said she liked my style,

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No, but I have gone shopping in a mini skirt, no panties

6 Would you piss yourself in public. I have, both willingly and unwillingly. Girlfriend told me to wear diapers. I had grey swear pants on, decided to disobey. She noticed and made me drink, but would not let me near a rest room. Eventually knowing she will not give in, I wet my pants. Her response, i have to use the rest room, if you held out much longer I would have wet myself.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes, I have had desires to do this and Scar since about 12, and at that time did try mine.

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? No, unless tied and had no choice

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. It would have to be a week off and the pay would need to be enough.

10 Would you drive naked? Never thought I would, but this past year I did. I pulled over in a quite spot, standing behind the car got undressed and placed clothing in trunk. The drive was a blast. I did have a small hand towel in the car if I needed it when getting dressed.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Been There - Done That several times. Even in areas with people and could have been seen. I even went naked a couple of times in a swing. Also laid out on a picnic table at the side of an open field.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Some probably have. Would I let, no

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? For pay? Maybe.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Can't think of what else. Maybe being tied up in a way that both men and ladies could use my mouth and I had no choice but to let them

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? If I can have a day, with your approval, of when and where. Of course! This type of date is a real turn on. In my state if it is ok for a lady, it is permitted for a guy to also dress likewise

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No for above.. However I have done a button date, on a boardwalk. With just a button up dress, no panties, at night. Any time I passed another person, a button was undone. When all buttons undone, with the next person, hands where cuffed behind me. I had to stop and stand a couple of times so things where hidden from those passingby. The car was unlocked with the key to the cuffs on the seat.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Sign me up. - however they always are wearing panties.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Probably not

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? From the above answers, you know I'll say -Of Course

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet[
Old 08-09-2021, 12:33 PM   #334
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Totally. For spankings I prefer to be secured down so I don't really have a choice.

Yes

I do similiar with apps but for the right person would mail it off.

Work no..Well now is totally remote so its really at home. For shopping it depends on the shop but would consider

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
As long as a little away from home totally. I have tried that on a dare once.

Will and have done

Drinking Pee for me is more of a punishment but have done it.

Yes. For direct CBT more balls. Chastity is not directly cbt but I lock myself at times.

Yes. I have not found the right person for more than a few days but willing to do week for right person.

I have not yet but would try, but would require like gym shorts on seat next to be to use if needed...

Semi public yes
Places nudity is not allowed but is still fairly private area of public yes. IE low risk of others but possible
Public or places nudity is not allowed No

Yes but for out of my control pictures no face or things that really point who I am.

I have not but would consider, but others agree no pictures or saving unless they ask

Yes. I have done a little hidden writting already. About 4 years ago I had a punishment dare to shave everything below sholder. Very humiliating for a period but great.

TOtally naked no, but darn close yes

Interesting. Had not thought of it. Maybe, not sure

WOuld be hard to paint my stomach to make it looked clothed. For the right even probably but have not yet.

I have only done smaller toys. Anything not toys would need to be safe enough so I know it wont get lost up there...

Totally but would never happen

Yes. It adds to the humiliation if I have no idea who it is... I have not yet.

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 10:32 PM   #335
SilverBlue

Star 1 How daring is Silverblue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.
I will try and answer as truthfully as possible if I would do something, but I reserve the right to omit information, such as what I have done.

1. Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
No. I don't like harm or pain, or inflicting harm or pain on others. I don't mind some spanking but not to the degree that this question implies.

2. Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes, if it excludes harming me eg: no spanking or whipping.

3. Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No. I doubt I could live my vanilla life and go to the bathroom and all that with one of those things on. I also don't trust the reliability of the postal service.

4. Would you go out shopping or to work, cross-dressing in sexy clothes?
I think this doesn't apply to me. (I do go out in sexy clothes though.)

5. Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Yes, my partner has considered making me wear a miniskirt/short dress with no underwear and go out to play pool with him at a local pool hall sometime. PM me if you think this is something we should do, and what the winner/loser gets.

6. Would you piss yourself in public.
*eye-roll* no.

7. Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
*groans* no. I've been jet skiing, there's even a Jet-ski hire in Pauatahanui.

8. Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Harm? no.

9. Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Totally? No. Within reasonable limits, I would for a week. Add your own details :P

10. Would you drive naked?
Yes. It's exciting, go do it! You can keep your clothes with you in the car, go on!

11. Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes and yes. If it were somewhere that nudity was allowed, like a Nudist club, then lots of other people would be nude too, and I'm too much of an attention whore to share the limelight.

12. Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Hmmm yes and no - there's a risk with people stealing photos etc... so I'm hesitant to allow too much to be put online.

13. Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Maybe. Online does not give me quite the same rush as doing something in person (same kinda deal with question 12).

14. Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

Yes to the body writing. I don't really have anything left to shave except my head. I would wear a slut collar in public.

15. Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes, but it would be limited for legal and safety reasons. Looking at my current avatar, you can probably guess if I've done this kinda thing before

16. Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No. What a strange task, you want a person to go around with a pair of scissors and randomly stop and cut their clothing apart? Yeah I'll pass on that impractical dare.

17. Would you get naked, have a suit of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Haha, I have seen that before, at a local sporting event. I'd consider it sure, if it were done properly so it looks at least convincing from a distance.

18. Would you allow anything to be inserted in your anus? What is the limit?
I originally thought 'yes', but then my list of exceptions to "allow anything" got so long I realised it's easier to answer "no".

19. Would you be the stripper at a stag party, knowing that they might want to have sex with you?
Hehe. Yep, and I'm sure they would want sex. Naughty boys.

20. Would you suck the cocks or the pussies of strangers while wearing a blindfolded?
Yes, I think I would. With or without the blindfold.

There, that took me like an hour and I'm sure maybe no one will ever read it. But I'm trying to participate here so... I'm doing my part.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 08-12-2021 at 01:56 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 08-12-2021, 01:27 AM   #336
dragoneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Post
There, that took me like an hour and I'm sure maybe no one will ever read it. But I'm trying to participate here so... I'm doing my part.
hehe, you're wrong someone read that
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragoneau for this post:
Old 08-12-2021, 06:09 AM   #337
Gai

1. Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
No. I would let myself be spanked. But tied up or whipped is where I draw the line... unless MAYBE as a punishment for failing something else.

2. Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Tied up? No, unless MAYBE as a punishment. Letting others do as they please to me, and I'm not allowed to refuse anything? Depends on who and how much I trust them. I have allowed this for certain people before.

3. Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No.

4. Would you go out shopping or to work, cross-dressing in sexy clothes?
Shopping? Depends where and if anyone I know might see me. To work? No.

5. Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Maybe. I have done this on a dare from a friend, except that was with a regular sized top. Still, I had to let them fall. It was night, but they fell by the house of someone who was on their front porch. The person called out "Are your balls loose?" I replied honestly, but claimed it was an accident that pants fell. Nothing more happened from it. Friend thought it was hilarious.

6. Would you piss yourself in public?
No.

7. Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes. Golden showers turn me on and I've received one several times. But I have to be allowed to take real shower after.

8. Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Yes. I love mild to moderate CBT. Prefer my balls to be hurt. It turns me on. Do not like severe CBT or anything that could cause permanent damage.

9. Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week?
No

Yes. I have driven completely nude only once. I have driven naked below waist many times. I have also masturbated (to climax) while driving several times, but must be on cruise control to do that.

Places where nudity is permitted? Yes. I have done it several times. Including extended nude time in places like changing rooms.
Places where nudity is not permitted? Not if there is a chance I could get caught and in trouble. But I'll do things like let pants fall or have them slip in back--things I can claim were an accident.

Yes and I have allowed this. I prefer not face ones though.

No

Maybe, but only things that are easily reversible (like no writing on face in a way all will see when I have to go out.)

At night? Yes, even naked, but only for short walks. I have walked up to one block (and back) full naked at night.

No. Wouldn't want to ruin my clothes.

No.

Yes. I have not yet figured out my limit.

I do not know what hen or stag party is so will say no.

Cock? Yes, if there was a guarantee no one had an STD.
Pushy? No.

Likes: Hidden Exposure, Moderate CBT, Edging, Games of Chance

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

I have the right to refuse any photo dare, even if not breaking a limit.
Gai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 06:28 PM   #338
diapergirl67

Yes

Yes, as long as I was able to set up some kind of boundaries beforehand

Yes

Probably not

No

Depending on what I had on. If I was wearing a diaper, then yes

Most likely no

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Yes

Probably not

It would depend on the time of day/how busy the area is

No

They already are (I never post face)

As long as my face wasn't shown

Depends. Body writing, no. Shaving, sure why not

Not naked, but depends

No

No

Yes, don't really have a limit. I usually stick with plugs

No

Probably not

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 06:56 PM   #339
sallygirl

Default Dare questions

Yes it has happened a few times

Yes if I could trust them.

Never did but it sounds interesting

No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes I would try it in a mini skirt

No

No

Yes I would to clit and tit torture

No

Yes I would try it

Yes

Yes I have done exposure dares before

Maybe

Yes I would try it

Yes I have done nude walks before

Never did that but would try

Yes if it was painted good

Yes I would try it.

I would try it

Yes
Old 08-16-2021, 04:13 PM   #340
Daring_newb

Yes, have done it a couple times

Yes, to someone I trust

No

Maybe on Halloween

No

If it was for losing a bet

No

Yes, cock

Yes

No

Only if it somewhere it was allowed and expected

No

No

Yes to body writing, no shaving

No

No

Yes

No

Yes
Yes

Likes: Humiliation, spandex, bets, body writing, bondage, gunge, games

Limits: Public, illegal, blood, poop, face pics, social media, body shaving
Daring_newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:29 PM   #341
Messupmyass

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Whipped is a bit too much but spanked and tied ye done before just not tied cause I do it myself

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Ye love to film it too give good dare inspiration

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yep just need trust which I have

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I deliver so work is practically the same and ye give my co workers a good laugh and everyone else

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yep gives nerve

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yep done many times and can do in a diaper

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Have done

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? No actually spanking and light pain is the only pain I can really do

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Ye just respecting my limits if not then nah

10 Would you drive naked? Yep and have done nothing to see as a male

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) so illegal I’m assuming you mean and ye have done it before (illegal) and no one bothers to call the cops or doesn’t know it is illegal

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Already are

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Ye I’d get paid is worth it for something that’s already there

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? If accept everything except pain if not realised already

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Have done

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Ye cause that is actually a good dare which I like

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? I mean ye totally if I was a woman and still ye but I’m a man that gets turned on by being naked in public a hard cock isn’t easy to hide but ye wouldn’t be fooling no one but it’s an opportunity

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? No limit but ye I gues just think that don’t fit

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Ye just with condoms

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Ye probably makes it better cause no eye contact can be made

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 01:36 AM   #342
kingsam

YES

YES

NO

NO - not into crossdressing.

NO

NO

YES

COCK

YES. Would like to try that.

NO. I think its irresponsible.

ONLY when its allowed there.

With no face: Yes

YES

Yes. Bodywriting, shaving.

Depends where.

NO

NO

YES

NO

YES

--------------------------------
Likes: underwear, underwear controll, pee, chance games, stripping games (on cam), edging, some pain (Clothpins, spanking)
Dislikes: drinking pee, pics (no face), cbt
Limits: permanent, public, family+friends, food, scat, blood, crossdressing, poo, diapers, denial, video.

PM-Dares
kingsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 10:33 PM   #343
Just_a_subguy

No, I don't enjoy spanking or whipping.

Yes, provided I trusted everyone

Probably, but I wouldn't mail the key

No I wouldn't

Probably not no

No, not unless I had a diaper on

No I wouldn't do that.

I'm not into doing CBT, if I was forced to choose, then cock I guess.

Perhaps? Would depend who it is in control

Not too likely

Yes, provided it is a safe location

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Not just uploaded anywhere no.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? I would do things on cam yes

No, I don't do body writing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes to a degree...

No I wouldn't do this one

No

Yes, and bigger the better. Only limit is anything that could get stuck or cause injury.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Sure, why not

Not strangers no

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 04:04 AM   #344
dasa

I already did that and it was a blast.

I already did that and it was a blast.

I would lock myself up, but I wouln't send the key. I would hand it over though.

I don't know.

No, I wouln't do that.

That depends on circumstances and my mood.

I already did that, but only solo. I would try it, but I don't think I will get a chance anytime soon.

Torture is a great way to get me wet.

I would love to try that. But details? As a slave I wouldn't be the one picking, right?

I did that once and it was thrilling. I don't think I will ever do it again though.

I already did that in a hidden spot. I wouldn't do that if it wasn't hidden.

No.

Not "for all to see", but depending on circumstances I might try cam.

Body writing seems dull and I'm shaved except for top hair.

No.

No.

No.

No. Sex toys only.

Probably not.

I sometimes dream of that to happen, but it's probably a dream which is better never to come true.

ASS contest - registration (cancelled)
hypnosis adventures
dasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:41 PM   #345
tk280

- I would, have, and loved it.

- I would, have, and loved it.

- I don't quite trust the postal system, but I'm working towards giving away the keys to my cage.

- Probably not, public dares and crossdressing are both limits for me.

5. Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
- ... Maybe? I don't see the appeal but under certain circumstances I could see myself doing it.

- Nope!

- Yep! Much more inclined to do this with someone else than solo.

- CBT is very fun - I would probably like to take more torture on my balls.

- If school was out, maybe. Would need to know there wouldn't be personal or financial repercussions in my real life, but it would be pretty awesome if that was the case.

- Probably not, see: public as a limit.

- Probably not, see above.

- I have posted exposing pics of myself online, and I'll do it again.

- I feel like no one would watch it but sure :P

- I dont' have much experience with stuff like this but sure!

- Not naked, but clothing control can be hot.

- Nope!

- Nope!

With enough prep and patience, I would probably be ok with this, but I haven't had my ass stretched much in the past so can't say for sure.

- Maybe?

- Yes please where can I sign up?

Telegram: somegaykyle (no longer using kik)

Clothes & Gear || PM Dares || Likes and Limits
tk280 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public