Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-02-2019, 08:06 PM   #1
Starrr_The_Slut

Post 19/F Requesting Dares During School

Hey there!!!!

I’m feeling like taking a risk at school and do some dares. I’m willing to do some humiliation, exposure, anything risky. I will even go to school in a hoodie with nothing under!!!! Help me by giving me dares to do during school.
School Days: Monday-Friday 8am-3:30pm (I stay after school till 4:30pm-5pm
—————————————————————————————————————————
19/F Slut
Likes: light anal, humiliation, exposure, name calling, nipple play, orgasm control, BLADDER CONTROL, bdsm
Dislikes: pics/vids, poop/pee, vomit, blood
Limits: family/friends
Starrr_The_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #2
ChastisedBaby

How about you can only pee one time while at school or you can only orgasm while at school

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel

Last edited by ChastisedBaby; 09-02-2019 at 09:21 PM.
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:37 PM   #3
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Next time before you return from school put your panties inside your pussy
Old 09-02-2019, 08:55 PM   #4
Starrr_The_Slut

Default Kik Messages

I’m currently having a hard time trying to get into my kik account. So for all of you who are messaging on my kik, PM me until I can get my kik back, I might have to do a new account
Old 09-02-2019, 09:06 PM   #5
Starrr_The_Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChastisedBaby View Post
How about you can only be one time while at school or you can only orgasm while at school

I can work with that
Old 09-02-2019, 09:13 PM   #6
Dexo

I like the hoodie idea but feel like it might cover you too much so instead how about wearing an oversized t-shirt and nothing else. Go to school wearing panties under the shirt but slip them off in your first class and use them to tie your hair back.

During a class excuse yourself to the bathroom. Before you.go in take off the shirt and leave it in the hallway. Inside the bathroom edge 5 times. After your done hope your shirt is still where you left it.
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:20 PM   #7
l671

bind/tie up your breasts before going to school under your hoodie.
l671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:22 PM   #8
ChastisedBaby

I meant only pee one time not be one time

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel

Last edited by ChastisedBaby; 09-03-2019 at 12:46 AM.
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 05:47 AM   #9
LeonK64

Start off fully dressed in class and take off as much at your desk as you can
No putting what was removed back on for the rest of the day!
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 06:35 AM   #10
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Every day of one school week strip completely naked somewhere in your school and stay that way until you have completed one edge. Each day must be somewhere different. Give me reports at the end of every day.
Old 09-03-2019, 08:32 AM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

1) zip up hoodie, nothing under it. Every time you have to stand up, for any reason, you have to unzip it, just a little

2) wear skirts every day, but never cross your legs or sit with your legs too close together. Any opportunity to sit on tables or desks, use instead of chairs, take it. If you know someone is looking up your skirt, play dumb, like you don't know at all... but open your legs a hint more. Wear panties, just to be safe.

3) When staying late, strip completely in a class room and look out a window

4) wear a thin (but not see through) shirt and no bra. Before every class, pinch your nipples. Try to keep them hard and visible all day

5) Don't use the bathroom before school. Try to hold until the end of day. If you need to go, wait until you're literally shaking from needing to pee before you ask from a pass in class
Old 09-03-2019, 11:31 AM   #12
nawtygurl

Cool

How High can you go? Start at 1 and increment whenever you feeling up to it.
Post back here every time you complete a level

level 1 : Sneak into male restroom.Lock Door. get into cubicle. pee.

level 2 : Sneak into male restroom. get into cubicle. Lock Door. masturbate.

level 3 : Sneak into male restroom. get into cubicle. Lock Door. Strip naked. masturbate.

level 4a : Sneak into male restroom. get into cubicle. DONT Lock Door(close but don't lock). masturbate.

level 4b : use female restroom. get into cubicle. DONT Lock Door and keep it open. pee.

level 5 : Sneak into male restroom. get into cubicle. DONT Lock Door.Strip naked. masturbate.

level 6 : Sneak into male restroom. get into cubicle. Lock Door. Strip into undies. went the coast is clear leaving clothes behind go into next cubicle lock and masturbate. after orgasm you may retrieve clothes

level 7 : Sneak into male restroom. get into last cubicle. Lock Door. Strip into undies. went the coast is clear leaving clothes behind go into farthest cubicle lock and masturbate. after orgasm you may retrieve clothes

level 8 : have retrievable back up clothes somewhere outside just incase. Sneak into male restroom. get into cubicle. Lock Door. Strip naked. went the coast is clear leaving clothes behind go into next cubicle lock and masturbate. after orgasm you may retrieve clothes

level 9 : have retrieval back up clothes somewhere outside just incase. Sneak into male restroom. get into last cubicle. Lock Door. Strip naked. went the coast is clear leaving clothes behind go into farthest cubicle lock and masturbate. after orgasm you may retrieve clothes

level 10 : use Male restroom. get into cubicle. DONT Lock Door and keep it open. when you hear someone enter. pee.

these are too risky but i'll post them anyway because maybe you super daring. I don't know

level 11: Sneak into male restroom. get into cubicle. DONT Lock Door. put a blind fold on. put headphones on with loud music.masturbate.

level 12: Sneak into male restroom. get into cubicle. DONT Lock Door. strip naked. put a blind fold on. put headphones on with loud music.masturbate.

map
nawtygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to nawtygurl for this post:
Old 09-03-2019, 11:50 AM   #13
lollyem

Download a random alarm app. Set it to go off ten times in the time period that you'll be at school. Every time the alarm goes off, you have 5 minutes to get yourself to the edge. If you're in class and can't get up and leave, that means you'll have to figure out how to rub yourself without being seen. Every failure means you lose one item of clothing, so be careful!

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 05:21 PM   #14
Starrr_The_Slut

All these responses are very nice, I’ll try to do every single one of them this week.

I PLAN TO DO THIS FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR WHICH ENDS IN MAY!!!
Old 09-04-2019, 05:09 AM   #15
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

During the day you must suck each of your toes once during the school day. At least 1 min each. Here is the ting... you must be seen by at least one person who has not seen you do this before.

If anyone asks you if you like feet you will say “yes...may I suck your toes?”
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
horny girl, risk of getting caught, school dares