Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2024, 12:17 PM   #1
newgoodgirl

Heart help this new good girl be productive and play

I’m new to this but I love being obedient and following directions. I want to learn how to be a good slut and need some training but encouragement to get my work done.

I’ve been looking for some motivation to be productive. I have been slacking with work and my household duties and need some motivation to get my work done. Specifically cleaning my apartment and writing 7 papers.

Please send me dares, edges, and punishments to complete so I can be productive and motivated

I live alone so location is not an issue.

Likes: humpslut, edging, spanking,, humiliation, semi-public (in front of windows, in the car, late night on balcony)

Toys: 10” suction cup dildo, 8” glass dido, 8” anal dildo, 6” vibrator, we-vibe chorus 2, clothespins, nipple and clit clamps, nipple suckers, 2” corkscrew butt plug, 2” unicorn butt plug, 2” stainless steel bunny tail butt plug, 2” small butt plug, 4” glass butt plug (my largest and difficult to insert)

Limits: anything illegal, full public exposure, pictures (but potentially open to it if it’s secure), pee, scat, atm
newgoodgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 05:10 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

When you clean, be fully naked with your nipple clamps on and your tail plug.

When you sit down for your next writing session, do 5 edges beforehand and 1 more edge for each paragraph you write (you can do these edges after you finish writing or combine them at different intervals if you wish so you don’t ruin your flow). You will also wear your 2” small plug while you write.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:50 PM   #3
newgoodgirl

Thank you sir.

I am happy to report that I completed 5 edges based on edging instructions received by 5 different people . My edging included humping my pillow naked in front of my window, on all fours with my glass dildo, spread eagle with a plug in, and riding my suction cup dildo on a window from behind and then riding the same dildo on the floor facing the window.

I proceeded to put in my 2” dildo and started to write. Unfortunately or fortunately, I have to write long papers. For today, I wrote 32 paragraphs. In order to complete my edging and my paper efficiently, I completed my writings naked at my desk. I proceeded to rub and hump and fuck my suction cup dildo while I wrote each paragraph stopping after each edge. Concentrating on the next paragraph and eager to finish to start my next edge.

This definitely helped keep me motivated, wet, and horny sir.
newgoodgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to newgoodgirl for this post:
Old 01-08-2024, 04:26 PM   #4
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

On the second writing session spank your kitty 50 before starting

then spank it again 15 times, every 20 minutes, until it is done.

50 more swats when you finish the writting session.

Likes: Kitty & Button Torture, Spanking, Rules, Wedgies, Short term chastity, Tease & Denial, Post Orgasm Torture, Forced Orgasms, Predicaments, Praise.

Limits: Pics/ blood/ permanent/ illegal/ Messy /Long term Denial/ Nipple play/ Face slapping/ Degradation/ Related to Eating or Drinking

PM Dares & Toys
Lesbian Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lesbian Kitty for this post:
Old 01-08-2024, 06:00 PM   #5
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Building on wolf82's suggestion:

Quote:
When you sit down for your next writing session, do 5 edges beforehand and 1 more edge for each paragraph you write (you can do these edges after you finish writing or combine them at different intervals if you wish so you don’t ruin your flow). You will also wear your 2” small plug while you write.
I suggest we take things a bit further... Let's say you collect a point for every paragraph you complete. Furthermore, you're not allowed to cum until you decide to have an "orgasm session". An orgasm session must follow these rules:
- roll a dice for location (1-2: in front of windows / 3-4: in the car / 5-6: late night on balcony)
- roll a dice for toy (1: 10” suction cup dildo, 2: 8” glass dido, 3: 6” vibrator, 4: we-vibe chorus 2, 5: the corner of a table, or the gear stick if inside the car, 6: your own heel)
- roll a dice for accessory (1: clothespins on nipples, 2: nipple clamps, 3: nipple suckers, 4: 2” corkscrew butt plug, 5: 2” stainless steel bunny tail butt plug, 6: 4” glass butt plug)
Get to the location, undress completely and apply the selected accessory: now you have as many seconds as the points you collected to use the toy you rolled for, and reach an orgasm.
If the timer goes off and you didn't cum, you lose all the points, and you have to start again...

Hopefully, you will be caught in a vicious circle: the more you write, the more you edge / the more you edge, the more desperate you get for an orgasm / the more desperate you get, the likelier it is you try to orgasm with an unsufficient amount of points, thus bringing you to an inevitable failure, more desperation, more writing, and so on...

You see? This way you'll get a lot of work done, and a perpetually dripping pussy, and we get a lot of saucy reports: everybody wins!!! ;-)

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 10:46 AM   #6
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Hi newgoodgirl, do you have any update for us?

Don't slack! ;-)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging and denial, female, slut training