Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2021, 06:21 AM   #1
diaperbunny99

Female My first diaper dare!

Hey all,

I've been lurking here for a while now and finally decided to post a dare and I hope you can help me out.

I would love to push my little diaper limits a bit especially with public stuff, wetting (and maybe messing and include strangers ). These where all a big no no for me, but I am too curious how it feels to break them.

About me, I'm 21 years old (almost 22) female from Europe, if you want to know more just ask me!

I've been a little for over 4 years now and finally have the freedom to experiment a little more now that I moved out my parents house.

I look forward reading what you guys come up with!

xx

DiaperBunny

Likes: Regression, Age Play, Diapers, Little, Pee, Messing, Pussy Insertions, Anal, Public Humiliation, Involving Strangers

Dislikes: Spanking, Pain

Limits: Family, Friends, Blackmail, Social Suicide

Last edited by diaperbunny99; 05-20-2021 at 05:27 PM.
diaperbunny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:52 AM   #2
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

The first obvious one would be going out wearing your diaper under your clothes and wetting them while talking to someone.
You can make it more interesting by wearing tighter clothing or letting the diaper show a bit.

Other than that, you should for sure change your diaper somewhere on a public toilet and throw the used one in the trash where someone could see it ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 07:05 AM   #3
diaperbunny99

Default I like it !

The first obvious one would be going out wearing your diaper under your clothes and wetting them while talking to someone.
You can make it more interesting by wearing tighter clothing or letting the diaper show a bit.

Allright, haha this is already new to me and even though I could think of this one myself I will definitely do it . I'm wearing one right now, and need to get some groceries so I will do it in about 30 minutes or so.

EDIT, just got back from the store and I peed in my diapees while talking to someone (well sort of). I walked in the store with my basked and asked a guy working there if he knew where the shower gel was (thats most of the time a pretty empty aisle. I tried pushing when I started to talk to him but nothing came out so I walked after him. As soon as we where there he left, so I couldn't try again. Me second attempt was with a woman, I walked up to her and already felt I had more urge this time. I asked her again a similar question and pushed, still nothing. So I walked behind her and as she entered the aisle where I needed to be squatted down and pushed. This time it worked! I gasped when it came out and felt a rush in my tummy, I stuttered and said "Thank you" to her and she told me "you're welcome"! Haha that was it, my first public wetting! I hope that made you proud I loved it regardless

Other than that, you should for sure change your diaper somewhere on a public toilet and throw the used one in the trash where someone could see it

Ok! This seems straight forward I can do this at a department store or something?

Anyways thank you for both Kaiyo

Last edited by diaperbunny99; 05-20-2021 at 05:23 PM.
The following user says Thank You to diaperbunny99 for this post:
Old 05-19-2021, 10:58 AM   #4
mastertmp1998

Default One soggy dare

How bout going diaper shopping but walking in with a very full diaper, wet and squishy and use the self checkout while you pee again during your checkout, then change in your car, in the shops bathroom or wear till you go home.
Wear some tights and a skirt just to keep eyes off you unless you want someone noticing your squishy soaked butt lol

Last edited by mastertmp1998; 05-19-2021 at 11:29 AM.
mastertmp1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 11:33 AM   #5
diaperbunny99

Heart Thank you!

Thank you for this dare! I will do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertmp1998 View Post
How bout going diaper shopping but walking in with a very full diaper, wet and squishy and use the self checkout while you pee again during your checkout, then change in your car, in the shops bathroom or wear till you go home.
Wear some tights and a skirt just to keep eyes off you unless you want someone noticing your squishy soaked butt lol
Old 05-19-2021, 12:50 PM   #6
diaperbunny99

Heart

I'm open to do more dares too, doesn't have to be public or diaper related!

Just exited to finally receive and do dares.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:43 PM   #7
SissyDiaper<3er

Dunno if you have them, but if you have a butt plug/dildo you could shove one up your ass and diaper up. You wait a few hours (peeing or not, your call) and then go do the groceries. You cannot leave until you've pushed out the toy + soiled yourself.

(Feel free to adjust if too tame / hardcore for your tastes )

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 09:46 PM   #8
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Put on a diaper or 2. Wear your smallest dress or shortest skirt with high heels over 4 inch. Bend over as much as you can. When ever you sit have your legs spread as far as you can make sure you use bathroom in diaper. Change diaper in public bathroom

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 05:27 AM   #9
diaperbunny99

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertmp1998 View Post
I did your Diaper Dare just got back

I started my day off putting on a fresh new diaper (a little for bit one). I started drinking a lot of water and thee until I had to go uhum, everyone knows what I mean by that. I just let it flow like a little DiaperBunny (me trying to be cute here). After two wettings, I thought it was time to go out and do the dare. I dressed up in a skirt (Diapers underneath duh) white leggings white shirt and denim jacket and walked out to a supermarket that has self checkout. I took my water bottle with me and emptied it before I walked in. I bought myself some oat milk and baby formula (just to make it a little bit more real haha) I felt my bladder but didn't had to go yet so I went to the magazine section grabbed one and started reading while squatted down applying pressure on my bladder. It didn't took long before I felt I could release at any moment. I tried my best to hold it up but it already came out. Luckily the magazine section was right at the self checkout and I walked over quickly trying to hold in as much as I could. I felt my pee streaming out every step towards the checkout. Once I reached the checkout section, my bladder was about half empty. I scanned the milk and I released the rest in my diaper. Hoping no-one would notice and I didn't leak. It was an amazing experience, thank you!

Last edited by diaperbunny99; 05-20-2021 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-20-2021, 05:39 AM   #10
diaperbunny99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
Put on a diaper or 2. Wear your smallest dress or shortest skirt with high heels over 4 inch. Bend over as much as you can. When ever you sit have your legs spread as far as you can make sure you use bathroom in diaper. Change diaper in public bathroom
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er View Post
Dunno if you have them, but if you have a butt plug/dildo you could shove one up your ass and diaper up. You wait a few hours (peeing or not, your call) and then go do the groceries. You cannot leave until you've pushed out the toy + soiled yourself.

(Feel free to adjust if too tame / hardcore for your tastes )
This sounds like fun! I will combine these with the department store dare I got earlier and make my own version Will post it later today, will try to do it this afternoon

Last edited by diaperbunny99; 05-20-2021 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-20-2021, 05:54 AM   #11
SissyDiaper<3er

good luck then!!!

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyDiaper<3er for this post:
Old 05-20-2021, 08:13 AM   #12
maaik

I want you to go to the gym and take the following items with you, two fresh pull-ups, a thong, a sports bra and shirt, and yoga type leggings and nipple clamps (I know you have them). Leaving your house I want you to drink 0.7L of water and take a full bottle of water with you. You can wear whatever you're comfortable with on your way to the gym, as long as you drink another 0.7L of water on the way. Entering the gym, head towards the changing rooms and get completely naked. Once your naked, I want you to take a moment and enjoy your exposed self and take in any looks you might get (won't be the last ones of the day). First, put on your thong, pull it up high to give yourself a wedgie. Make sure it's completely wedged between your pussy and butt. Next, your bra and shirt. Next grab your pull-up and pull it up (HAHA) over your wedged thong. Finally your legging and shoes. I don't want you to look into the mirror, that is only for grown ups !

Once you enter the gym area, go to your first workout station and start with your upper body workouts. Make sure to drink enough fluids, you should feel the bladder pressure build up by now. Empty the bottle and go back to the changing room to fill it up again. Once you're in there, take off your sports bra. You don't need it for this next part.

Get back into the gym area again, time for some squats. Make sure your'e butt is exposed to the rear, so others will have a nice view over your cute diaper butt. By this time your bladder should be on burst (especially since I read that you can easily pee squatted down). Hold your bladder as long as you can, and in the last set I want you to squirt our a little pee every time your squatted down. Small bursts of pee, I know a pull up can't take that much and we don't want you to leak.

Once done, get back into the changing room and go to the toilet. Here you may enter a stall sit on a toilet (wearing exactly what you are wearing, don't take anything off) and let it all out! You did well today <3. You're nearly done.

You have to walk from the toilet to your locker completely dressed. You may only take off the clothing standing in front of your locker. Put on your normal outfit (keep off your bra and put on your nipple clamps). Little naughty girls should be punished for exposing yourself like that
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523

Last edited by maaik; 05-20-2021 at 08:56 AM.
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 11:01 AM   #13
diaperbunny99

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maaik View Post
I want you to go to the gym and take the following items with you, two fresh pull-ups, a thong, a sports bra and shirt, and yoga type leggings and nipple clamps (I know you have them). Leaving your house I want you to drink 0.7L of water and take a full bottle of water with you. You can wear whatever you're comfortable with on your way to the gym, as long as you drink another 0.7L of water on the way. Entering the gym, head towards the changing rooms and get completely naked. Once your naked, I want you to take a moment and enjoy your exposed self and take in any looks you might get (won't be the last ones of the day). First, put on your thong, pull it up high to give yourself a wedgie. Make sure it's completely wedged between your pussy and butt. Next, your bra and shirt. Next grab your pull-up and pull it up (HAHA) over your wedged thong. Finally your legging and shoes. I don't want you to look into the mirror, that is only for grown ups !

Once you enter the gym area, go to your first workout station and start with your upper body workouts. Make sure to drink enough fluids, you should feel the bladder pressure build up by now. Empty the bottle and go back to the changing room to fill it up again. Once you're in there, take off your sports bra. You don't need it for this next part.

Get back into the gym area again, time for some squats. Make sure your'e butt is exposed to the rear, so others will have a nice view over your cute diaper butt. By this time your bladder should be on burst (especially since I read that you can easily pee squatted down). Hold your bladder as long as you can, and in the last set I want you to squirt our a little pee every time your squatted down. Small bursts of pee, I know a pull up can't take that much and we don't want you to leak.

Once done, get back into the changing room and go to the toilet. Here you may enter a stall sit on a toilet (wearing exactly what you are wearing, don't take anything off) and let it all out! You did well today <3. You're nearly done.

You have to walk from the toilet to your locker completely dressed. You may only take off the clothing standing in front of your locker. Put on your normal outfit (keep off your bra and put on your nipple clamps). Little naughty girls should be punished for exposing yourself like that
Wauw!! This is something, thank you Maaik <3

EDIT: I made a gym appointment tomorrow. Can't wait x

Old 05-20-2021, 11:35 AM   #14
diaperbunny99

Heart Your report

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperbunny99 View Post
This sounds like fun! I will combine these with the department store dare I got earlier and make my own version Will post it later today, will try to do it this afternoon
So I went to a large department store this afternoon, I waited until around 18:30 for it to be a little more quiet. I wore a miniskirt, a littleforbig diaper and still my white shirt and denim jacket. It was a little chilly on my ride over(by bicycle) but luckily my diaper kept my private parts warm. I don't have heels so I wore white sneakers instead. I couldn't ride with my 8 inch dildo in me, so I took it with me in a purse.

When I entered the store, I could feel eyes prying me people where looking at my enlarged baby butt. I liked it, made me feel like a true little. If only I could just start crawling there. I walked towards the womens section, and noticed my shoe lace was getting looser (now I could have imagined that) but I tied it anyway. I made sure to bend over forward, like a good girl and felt the skirt exposing the underside of my littleforbig diaper. I felt a rush and I immediately felt a rush of butterflies entering my underbelly. After that I started browsing for some cute tops, didn't really find any but I grabbed a couple I knew would fit.

I entered the clothing stalls and closed the curtain behind me. I felt alone and somehow safe enough, so I took my yop off and skirt off and just stood there in bra, diapers and sneakers. I felt a rush again and decided to try on the tops I picked out. I didn't like the first one, and the second one was ok but nothing special (not little enough). When I was back in my bra and diapers, I remembered the dare, especially what was still missing. So I grabbed my dildo in sat down on a stool. I licked the dildo until it was wet enough and felt a nervous rush holding me back. I took a peel out the curtain and noticed I was all alone, so I pulled my diapers down and squatted to the floor. Luckily the tapes held up and I could pull it down without harming the diaper. I licked my fingers and started massaging my bottom and next pushed the tip of my dildo and felt it widen up enough to get the tip in. I started pushing it in and out a bit more and managed to get it in deeper. As soon as I got it about half way in I Stood up again. I felt my butt trying to automatically close itself but was now jammed which that hurt a bit. I pulled up the diapers and felt the dildo pushing against the back part. I grabbed my white shirt and felt an incredible positive butterfly rush again in my tummy. My hands started shaking and I wanted to do something daring. So I peeked out the curtain again and still didn't see anyone. I grabbed both shirts and walked out the stool in just a white shirt, sneakers and diapers. The toy felt very strange wiggeling around in my diaper and butt. It made me waggle a bit. I placed the shirts on the table where you supposed to leave them for the assistants to take care of it. As soon as I turned around I saw two women entering the stall. I'm absolutely sure they saw my diaper butt with bulge but there was no eye contact so I don't know for sure. I walked back in the clothing stall got dressed and walked towards the exit of the store. It felt super strange walking in the open with something that big in your butt. I didn't made if very far, before I felt I had to push it out. It slid out very slowly and as soon as it left my butt, I felt it slid down in my diaper. It was still a strange feeling to walk like this. I left the store got on my bike and went home. I loved doing this dare, it was fun exiting and I never used a toy like that in public. I hope you like my rapport <3 I loved doing it.

The following user says Thank You to diaperbunny99 for this post:
Old 05-20-2021, 07:41 PM   #15
gaychris

Default Public photo

Go to a public toilet and take a picture of your diaper in the mirror
gaychris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper abdl ageplay