Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2019, 05:08 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default Happy Bunny Nipple torture kik experience

Ok everyone ive had an idea. I have 10 binder clips. 5 black and 5 white ones. What I want to do is to make a group on kik and then let the group decide when I can take them off. Off? You might be thinking. Oh yeah I am going to put 4 on each of my tits and 1 on each nipple. All the black on one side and all the white on one side. If you are interested in participating message me on kik happybunny10101 and I will invite you to my super special group. I will start when we have 12 members or 10 not including me and blue griffin

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 03:24 PM   #2
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Doing this again tonight starting in half an hour. Message me on kik to be added to the group. Happybunny10101

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, messenger, nipple clamp, punishment