Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 10-15-2018, 06:28 AM   #1
denymeplease

Default How do you make your online master’s life easier in a non-kinky way!?

The title says it all! What are some things you do for your master/mistress that is a sign of your submission to them, but is completely non sexual or kink! Or for masters/mistresses, what’s something that you have your submissives do!?
Love: denial, tease, edging
Like: chastity, very light anal, spanking, nipple play
Meh: piss, humiliation, feet
Dislike: cum eating, hard cbt
Limits: family, permanent, illegal, blackmail, obvious public, dangerous

My PM dares

I'm looking for a master or mistress for longer term play and fun
denymeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:56 AM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

I got tired of seeing my slaves messy apartment in some of his pics and on cam. So I gave him a daily list of chores to do to help improve the situation. Basically, make him complete one room/area of the apartment each day. Done right, he should only need about 30 minute, maybe an hour to finish. The only kink factor in this, which is completely optional for others, is that he has to be naked and hard while he does his chores. I find this serves as better motivation for him to finish in a timely manner so that he can be allowed to put some clothes back on when he is done.
Old 10-28-2018, 05:56 PM   #3
Happy Me

Talking

Well the other day, he’d had a bad day so I just offered up my bottom and my paddle knowing it would make him happier and calmer to hear me whimper. I also knew he wouldn’t have asked me to do that in that moment if I hadn’t brought it up.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:01 PM   #4
Anchorsaway
Account Banned

Hmm... ok. I'm not happy that this thread has so few replies and none aimed at the question. *c'mon site we can do better than that.*

Hi there. Great question. I'm Hiraeth, and I'm in a ldr online Master/ slave relationship. What I do to help Master in a non kink non sex way completely depends on what's going on in his life.

I have in the past:
Made voice recordings, done research, looked for funny videos, made him things like artwork or even a pillow, sent him pictures of my day, included a gift from him under the Christmas tree, sat quietly, been patient when he needed alone time, learned about his interests, watched sports events online together, looked up info about his home country, learned words from his mother language, sung him songs, recorded me reading to my own kid, bought non sexy clothes with his preferences in mind, posted online my feelings about him just so he knew I want to tell the world how much he means to me. Oh, made a digital banner as a surprise for him. It includes a ton of references to things I know are important to him.

I have in other relationships: painted a room a color similar to my dominant's, made grocery lists and meal plans, called real estate agents, problem solved financial issues, audited an online course ( phD level) to help a Sir with his classwork, sent money ONCE when someone was about to have to drop a class ( yes, I was paid back), I'm sure there is lots more.

So... basically just do anything to say: I see YOU non kink you. I care about YOU. I will spend of my time, energy, resources on YOU, because you are important to me.
Anchorsaway is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Anchorsaway for this post:
Old 02-05-2019, 02:33 PM   #5
monkey-slave

I always try to do more than the minimum required, stuff like the exercises or chores, to please my Master. Also acting as a soundboard or even just the whipping boy when needed
monkey-slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk