Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-11-2023, 07:52 AM   #1
Txalan

Default Person Above Sporting Strip

With Super Bowl Sunday coming up, I thought it might be fun to build a strip game around sporting events. Post the event and pick a team and options (if you want). The person below will accept. The next person posts the game they are in for. For football (U.S. and other), hockey, and baseball, when the other teams scores, you have to remove one item and send a picture. If you do not end up naked but your team loses you must strip naked with a picture strip sequence or live on video. The loser of the game must do a forfeit for the winner. For games like basketball, if your team loses the quarter you must remove one item.

Options
"WITH FORFEITS"
If you end up naked before the game is over, you must do a forfeit each time the other team scores.

"ALL FORFEITS"
Instead of removing clothes, you get a dare everytime

"GROUP GAME"
multiple people are added to a group. Everyone posts in the group

"HIDDEN PUBLIC" All the pictures will be taken next to an open door or window, or in a hidden public location.

I am in for the Super Bowl taking the Chiefs

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messenger, strip games