Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-22-2018, 07:56 AM   #1
Punpkin

Default 21 bi F pain slut looking to be owned

Hi,

I had quite a lot of fun for the past week taking dares and tasks from various members but now I think it's time I get something a little more serious going on.

Interest and limits in the signature

From London, UK

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
Regarding the bdsm experience I'd like a very sadistic Master/Mistress that enjoys torturing and tormenting their subs for the sake of it. I have experience playing by myself and doing painful tasks but haven't been owned properly so I have no experience as a proper slave but definitely willing to get trained and get better.
Since I want something serious I'm looking for someone close to my age so someone that is in between 21-26 and that has at least some experience in what is it that they are doing. I happened to meet people who pretended to know what they're doing but easy to spot their mistakes and call them out.

Outside of the bdsm stuff I'd like someone who I can be friends with as well, have something to talk about and such. I'm an art student, I enjoy watching anime, cartoons, sometimes play video games, just shit talking for hours about everything and nothing from religion to the universe and back to nothing.

WHAT I CAN DO/OFFER
I may be a bit difficult since I haven't been trained but I'm willing to do my best, serve, complain as little as possible and follow every order to the best of my ability. I can be a loyal puppy to be there for you at the end of a long day, your friend when you need one or just your slave to toy with as you please. I may not offer pictures or videos but I will definitely follow your instructions and report back in detail.

AVAILABILITY
I was around this website almost constantly for the past week but I have a life outside of this. Due to my field of study and work my time is flexible and ever changing but we can discuss that later.

CONTACT
kik: punpkinpiepie

If there are any more questions that I haven't answered in this thread don't hesitate to ask me, I will try to answer as quick as possible to as many people as possible but bare with me if I don't reply right away.

Have a good day!

Dislikes: edging, orgasm torture, time wasting

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Punpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Punpkin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, mistress, seeking dom, seeking female slave, slave