Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #16
Counterfeit_Fantasy

To logan:
I have a Fetlife, however I feel I should not ignore the People here, though the Population is filled with Cantaloupes there are a bundle of People who I find riveting that I don’t want to overlook.

To The Natural:
Oh why thank you, I do try to overachieve and pulverize the competition in my glittering entrails of supremacy.

To Flipper3:
You are right and thank-you. [Insert something remotely distinctive to make you feel special]

To wolferine:

Stomp hoof in general confusion.

To yours_slave:
Methinks your liege has gained another thanks. I wilst keep this in mind as promise and send thy a messenger pigeon when possible.

To Anjelen:

Good to know you don’t use lady scented body wash. For this, I want to hit you (sexually)

... and then I'd hit you again! (sexually)

... And again (literally and sexually).

And then in a blind rage, I would slowly let your life slip through my fingers as I uncontrollably beat you until I came to the realization of the horrific crime I had just committed. Then spiral into a hell-like depression, heavily drinking and wasting the days away getting drunk and getting in fights with people, unable to deal with the terrors of my past; unable to stare my inner demons in the eye without gazing away.

Eventually, through this process, I winded up in the gutter, miserable beyond any possible comprehension of a normal person, fighting myself on the inside unable to cope with the reality that I had raped and killed you, the man my man could smell like; completely innocent.

Succumbing to this misery, I would let my life go to hell, pushing away everybody I ever loved because of what a horrible person I had become. I would be insane having to cope with this misery, losing myself completely.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Old 05-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #17
wolferine

Send a message via MSN to wolferine Send a message via Yahoo to wolferine

Quote:
"without a slave, there is no master".
.. couldnt agree more on that....soi you have a fetlife, any clue of ur handle there??
Old 05-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #18
wolferine

Send a message via MSN to wolferine Send a message via Yahoo to wolferine

all right, I found on fetlife.. awesome pics though..
Old 05-30-2011, 02:27 AM   #19
CruelMaddy

Send a message via ICQ to CruelMaddy Send a message via MSN to CruelMaddy

come on go on..... It's getting more and more funny
I like that girl
Old 05-30-2011, 02:29 AM   #20
CruelMaddy

come on go on..... It's getting more and more funny
I like that girl

/edit
"A true master serves the slave, not the other way around. Protect and teach, and in return you get loyalty and trust.
A slave is a person, a prized catalyst for pleasure, not an object. A Master is a teacher, a platform to experience new pleasure.
They are two sides of the same coin. Complementing partners. Without a slave, there is no Master. Without a Master, does the slave follow?"

True words .......
Old 05-30-2011, 03:07 AM   #21
carom
Account Banned

Quote:
"A true master serves the slave, not the other way around"
I have to disagree there. A Slave serves their Master as the Master serves the Slave.

One without the other would only be one sided and unhealthy
Both sides have to give and receive.

M/s is in no way different there to just any other form of relationship
Old 05-30-2011, 03:57 AM   #22
Ranzid
Account Banned

Id just like to add my disappointment at banning of all Europeans in this .. I shal be writeing a strongly worded letter of complaint!
Old 05-30-2011, 07:52 AM   #23
CruelMaddy

Ranzid...... shut up
I guess we are banned for a very good reason.
If she wants to have an offline relationship one day it would be a problem to have a master who lives so far away, wouldnt it?
So stop complaining and get a slave who lives a bit closer
Old 05-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #24
Counterfeit_Fantasy

To wolferine:
I have found one interesting local, though the rest are pure junk, I have to say some are worse than here by far, as they don't really have the guidelines that our lovely mods (gravel gravel) have put up.

To CruelMaddy:
Thank you. I'm glad you have some humour.

To CruelMaddy:
Thank you. I'm glad you have some humour. Though I suggest using the edit button rather than make a new post. The words are from an old buddy O' mine. Who is too shy to put it out himself, but round of applause for him! (Do I get pets for inadvertently praising you?)

To carom:
I feel your opinion is right, but I already look a bit too vanilla for that kind of talk. I'm also on the edge of my signature capabilities. The message that was trying to get across that by serving the slave, s/he by nature will return it. However a Master/Mistress pleasing only him/herself will eventually get negative response from the slave. A duty of a Master/Mistress is of dominance, the top arc of things, they are metaphorically and/or to an extent in charge of what happens, by serving only themselves their sub has limited ability to get what they want.
This doesn't always apply of course. The sub could only be looking at themselves, and my meaning becomes invalid. In short, your meaning is the general meaning of what I was going for, but I just like the deeper meaning of things. Just look at that lovely flow of words!

To Ranzid:
Timezone, y'know? But here, let me write myself my own complaint, ermherm:

Spoiler:
Within the compass of this letter, I can do no more than indicate, as concisely as I can, relevant considerations that must be taken into account if we are to discuss Mme Counterfeit Fantasy's lousy methods of interpretation in a rational manner. One of my objectives for this letter is to catalogue Counterfeit Fantasy's swindles and perversions. The moral devastations that accompany Counterfeit Fantasy's polyloquent stances suffice to slowly but surely lead us, lemminglike, over the precipice of self-destruction. In this case, one cannot help but recall that we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but she has been trying hard to protect what has become a lucrative racket for her. Unfortunately, that lucrative racket has a hard-to-overlook consequence: it will install a puppet government that pledges allegiance to Counterfeit Fantasy's militant, childish peuplade within a short period of time.

Whenever Counterfeit Fantasy announces that iconoclastic scatterbrains make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers, her cohorts applaud on cue and the accolades are long and ostentatious. What's funny is that they don't provide similar feedback whenever I tell them that every time Counterfeit Fantasy gets caught trying to annihilate a person's personality, individuality, will, and character, she promises she'll never do so again. Subsequently, her pals always jump in and explain that she really shouldn't be blamed even if she does because, as they contend, she is a paragon of morality and wisdom. We must build a new understanding that can transport us to tomorrow. Our children depend on that. Counterfeit Fantasy has it all wrong; I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival.

Counterfeit Fantasy's policy of throwing us into a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Counterfeit Fantasy's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that Counterfeit Fantasy fervently believes that she can change her coldhearted ways. This shows that she is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that I know some crafty, invidious misfits who believe they once overheard Counterfeit Fantasy say, "I want to throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future in the blink of an eye". For proof of this fact I must point out that it's about time Counterfeit Fantasy stopped claiming her soulless rodomontades were influenced by outside sources and just admitted she was wrong. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. Counterfeit Fantasy has written volumes about how she has answers to everything. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that I do not find rantings that are stultiloquent, pusillanimous, and simple-minded to be "funny". Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but maybe humorless, unconscionable moochers are often found at her elbow. This suggests to me that on several occasions I have heard her state that we should all bear the brunt of her actions. I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a comment. What I consider far more important though is that unsophisticated blatherskites are more susceptible to Counterfeit Fantasy's brainwashing tactics than are any other group. Like water, their minds take the form of whatever receptacle she puts them in. They then lose all recollection that Counterfeit Fantasy had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, she gave us expansionism, obscurantism, and insurrectionism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since Counterfeit Fantasy wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving her lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that I find Counterfeit Fantasy's failed attempts to fuel the censorship-and-intolerance crowd mildly amusing. By somewhat the same token, although I admit it's not an exact parallel, she constantly insists that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. But she contradicts herself when she says that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing her and the temperamental wonks in her gestapo. Sorry for babbling so much, but I'm not actually demanding revenge.

Better?

To CruelMaddy:
Not quite "banned" just very unlikely to work out. The timezone after the green may me a bit troublesome, if they're awake at 4 AM regularity, they can give me a call if they want, or maybe their local shaman/hypnotists/doctor/psychiatrist. Not to mention if the person expects me to call them now and again...*shiver*
If the Master was THAT fabulous, distance wouldn't keep me apart from him. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Old 05-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #25
Endu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfeit_Fantasy View Post
To CruelMaddy:
Thank you. I'm glad you have some humour. Though I suggest using the edit button rather than make a new post. The words are from an old buddy O' mine. Who is too shy to put it out himself, but round of applause for him! (Do I get pets for inadvertently praising you?)
A virtual pat on the head is in order, sure.

I'm not shy, I'm just a reverend, and so I'm tired. A few people here even know me under a different name in other places.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:23 PM   #26
BeEfToFu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranzid View Post
Id just like to add my disappointment at banning of all Europeans in this .. I shal be writeing a strongly worded letter of complaint!
Heh. Everything happens for a reason.

And in this case, the giveaway was perhaps the little GMT numbers at the bottom of her lovely map. Admittedly, nobody could fault you for paying more attention to Loch Ness who looks to be going for some exercise with a transcontinental swim?
Old 05-31-2011, 12:39 PM   #27
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This thread is a bit messy thanks to certain posts, but I'm copying it to Top Ads anyway.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk