Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #76
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default here is the next part enjoy :)

part 21

Jenna realized for the first time that night when she saw her masters smile as they walked in to the room that this was not fiat but prearranged by her master and new mistress.They deceived her and the worst thing is Jenna was not even mad she was happy about her place in the house because it pleased her master so it pleased her.
Jenna took the time to take in her surroundings of the room it was amazing how did they set the room up like this it must of cost allot of money.
Jenna looked in glee of the room hanging from the back wall where manacles style cuffs there was a rack in the room.She also saw stuff that she had never seen before there was a huge cross in one corner of the basement.a weird chair in another.Jenna also spotted a cuburd with five draws in it she looked at it wondering what could be in those draws.

Just then Jenna's master spoke to her you want to know what things are in the draws don't you my slut"yes master"Ok then i will show you then slave follow me as you are"yes master".Jennas master opened the first draw at the top and pulled out two dill does this is what the top draw is full of .Her master opened the second draw and pulled out a small sized object.Do you know what this is slave,"no master i don't master"It is a but plug slave this will be used on you allot this week slave.Jennas master put the plug back and opend the third draw and removed a item from the third draw.

Jenna new what this was and it scared her a little bit would her master use it on her now she hoped not she could not think of anything worse then that at the time.
Jenna moved back two steps then remembered she couldent go any further because of the leash.That was when she heard the words she was dreading from her master"open your moth slave"Jenna opened her mouth and felt the rubber ball gag being secured in her mouth now she could not talk if she wanted or needed to.
Jenna looked up at her master with pleading eyes feeling helpless and powerless."no my pet i think i like you like this for now".

all this time kristy was watching and the she stepped up to her brother as he was about to open the next draw.Brother let me show the slave whats in the next draw it is my best toy to use on slaves"ok sis go for it"Kristy opened the next draw and pulled out a mean looking whip this is the worst of the five in the draw slave pray it is not used on you.Then Kristy opened the fifth and finale draw and pulled out a spreader bar this draw is full of restraints to be used on you slave.

Jenna's master and mistress started to pull her towards a dark corner when she got close she could not believe her eyes it couldent be for her use could it.There in the corner of the basement was a steel cage big enoph for a person on there hands and knees or for them to lie down.Jenna once again looked at her master with pleading eyes but alas it did not help as her master pushed her in to the cage with a blanket And told Jenna to get some sleep she had a long day ahead of her tomorrow.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #77
QuoterBuff

awsome! can't wait for more!

i like Nudity, and slight risk.
QuoterBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:38 AM   #78
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t

part 22

Jenna tiered to get as much sleep as she could in the small cage ,but it was not easy to do.Jenna must of tossed and turned for hours in the cage before falling asleep from being so tired. Jenna was woken up at about 8:00 the next morning by her new mistress she was given orders to make breakfast for the three of them.Jenna got out of the cage and went straight to the kitchen.She decided to make baken and eggs with orange juice.when it was ready She saw there where only two plates set at the table.Jenna was just about to ask where the third plate and cup was when she noticed the two bowls on the floor she new what she had to do without being told.She dished for her master and mistress and pored them juice then did the same for her self in the bowls.Jenna could see the smile on there faces es as she did this.

after having breakfast Jenna was order d to wash and pack away the dishes Jenna did so even thoe she did not really want to but it pleased her master's.
After she was finished with the dishes her mistress called her to her room ok slave your master has gone out today so i wish to play with you out of your underwear and lay on the bed slave"yes mistress".I will be back now slave do not move while i am gone"yes mistress".Kristy went down to the basement to fetch some stuff she would need.When she got there she quickly got four pairs of cuffs,a ball gag,a blindfold ,a vibe and a but plug with a false tale hanging from it.She then hurried back upstairs to her bedroom where her best friend and long time crush was awaiting her orders naked.

Jenna lay there thinking what her new mistress would do to her when she returned she could not help but get wet at the thaght of her friend having control over her.
when her mistress returned she oder'd Jenna to spread her legs and arms to the coners of the four poster bed.Jenna was quickly cuffed to the bed by her mistress in the spreadeagled posishion.then her mistress told her to open her mouth as she did a ball gag was placed and fastened with in it.Jenna felt helpless tied and gaged like this before Kristy/mistress but soon felt even more helpless as her eyes lost sight.

Jenna felt fingers down by her pussy then she heard the words from her mistress "i see you are already wet my little slut "all Jenna could do was nod in agreement to her mistress.I will return soon slave then we will have some fun jenna nodded then herd her mistress leave the room.Jenna lay in silence for what felt like hours but was only really twenty miniuts.when her mistress entered the room again she wondered what Kristy had done while she was gone.Kristy she still could not beleave she had agreed to this her best friend as her mistress but it turned her on so much even thoe she had never taught of Kristy that way.

Kristy walked up to her friend and new slave and started to attach the nipple clamps she had retreaved from down stairs among other toys.She heard Jenna moan in pain through the gag as each clip was placed.then she decided to leave her like this for another twenty miniuts so she left the room without saying a word.Kristy went to make some tea and listen to the radio for a while.while Jenna lay naked gaged,blindfolded and handcuffed to a bed with clips on her nipples.

The time went by slowly for Jenna as her mistress had left her alone in the room again and the clips really hurt her nipples.Jenna new she was turned on by being bound and left this way but also wished her mistress would return.Jenna felt a hand on her chin but how she did not hear her mistress return but she was now next to jenna.Jenna felt her mistress put something against her clit then it started to vibrate.her mistress used the vibe on her to the point where she was desperate to cum but could not as she felt she might be about to cum the vibe stopped."10 miniuts not bad slave"was all Jenna herd from her mistress then she started the vibe again this time Jenna's mistress attempted 15 miniuts but on the twelfth miniut Jenna couldent last and she came it was the best orgasm she had ever had.It took jenna a few miniuts to realize just what she had done she had broken one of her main rules that her master had given her.She felt very disappointed in her self and what she had done she came without permission.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:13 AM   #79
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

go further please....

i think the master is the same worth like the mistress so if she let ehr cum its ok too !

----------------------------------------------
masturbations, soft pain,humilation,bondage
NoGos:
messy things,pop,permanents,public nudity around my home
wedgie ( that damash my undies )
sending pics or dared to buy a cam or so ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
mausi7280bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:44 AM   #80
HeadHunter_t

Default Hey

Yes you are right but she but she did not give her permission
Old 07-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #81
DEndrulat

Default How Much longer!!

The poor girl is still in this bondage situation. Criiing. helplessly thinking that orgasaming for her missdress, that she commented a terrible act.

Would you please write this poor girl out of this situation??

Thank You
DEndrulat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #82
HeadHunter_t

Default here is the next part hope you enjoy

part 23

meanwhile in town Jake was at a store that was dogey to say the least picking up one of the toys they had ordered yesterday.He still could not believe the phone call he got from his parents this morning.he went over and over it in his head and each time it made him happier.the phone call went something like this.

Hey mom
Hey Jake
How is the holiday mom.
Grate we have decided to stay the month.
That is grate mom.
Yes but we don't want your sister alone for that long so we where wondering since it is winter holidays would you mind staying with your sister for the month.
(Jake smiles) no not at all mom i will go there today.
Ok mom got to go love you
Bye Jake

Jake could not believe there luck at that point he had rushed to his sister to tell her the good news.They both agreed that they should arrange to keep Jenna as there slave for the month long period that is why Jake went shopping and Kristy said she would use the slave.Kristy thought about it for a second that was how her and Jenna where in this situwashion Jenna had broken one of her brothers top rules.She came without the permission from her master/mistress.Kristy new what she had to do she started to remove Jennas bindings but left the gag in and removed the blindfold.Jenna was then pulled towards the basement by her mistress and the leash.

when they reached the make shift dungeon Jenna was told by her mistress to stand up against the wall hands above her head legs spread wide apart.Jenna assumed the posshion as she was ordered to then her mistress started to bind her to the wall using the manacles she had seen the night before.Once Jenna was bound Kristy went to fetch one of the whips from the set of draws.When she returned she asked the slave if she new what she had done rong Jenna's frantic nodding gave her a frank yes.Kristy said then you understand why i am going to do this then.

without any further words or warning Kristy hit Jennas left breast hard with the whip then her right she must of done this 5 times per breast before she stopped.
Jenna thought it was over but she was very rong just the target had changed as she got 5 quick and hard whips across her pussy lips from her mistress she howled throe the gag with tears flowing down her eyes.After the punishment Kristy untied the slave and told her that her master would be back soon and that she should go and make lunch for them all.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #83
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

PERFECT MORE THOUGH, and make them longer please, this story is oen of my favorites

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #84
HeadHunter_t

Default hey all

i am having a bit of trouble i have two parts that i want to use that will fit the next part but don't know which to do.but dont want to give away what i have planned.

so i am going to ask those who are reading to post weather they want me to use part A or part B

i will tell you part A is using the mistress and jenna
part B is useing the master and jenna so please help me out and thanks.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #85
fire

Part B

I think using the master and Jenna would work nicely. This is a great story, well done
fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #86
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

i wana say part A cause 2 girls are hot, but ill say part B cause im in the mood lol

nice story head hunter, very nice

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:18 AM   #87
DEndrulat

Default My choise

My vote is for plan B

I think the mistress has tortured the poor girl enough.

Plan B , and I hope she will enjoy the way the story turns from here.
DEndrulat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:29 AM   #88
HeadHunter_t

Default here is the next part enjoy

part 24

Jenna was in the kitchen eating her food from the bowls on the floor as she did the day before.She was still sore from the whipping her mistress had given her about thirty miniuts.but she was more worried what was going on now with her master and mistress since her master got back they spoke so that she could not hear what they where saying.Jenna new they where talking about her because whenever she got close to them they would stop talking.when they had all finished lunch jenna was ordered to clean the dishes then meat her master in the basement.Jenna quickly replied with a "yes sir "and went to wash the dishes.

When she finished she got back on to her hands and knees and started to head to the basement as quickly as possible as not to keep her master waiting.When jenna finally got to the basement her master and mistress where there together.Jenna suddenly heard the words kneel from her masters mouth as she shunted to obey quickly.

Jake looked at her kneeling in front of him then started to speak to Jenna.Your mistress is going to get some rest while she dose that i have some things i wish to talk to you about slave.As Kristy left the room Jake pointed to two chairs and told Jenna to sit on one as he sat on the other he then told Jenna to listen and not interrupt she will be able to ask question after he is done explaining.Jake heard the words "yes sir"as he started to explain.Jenna our parents are going to be gone for the mouth witch is the rest of the holly days for us.they asked me to stay with Kristy for that time.now i wish to ask you do you wish to remain my slave in this house while our parents are not here if so it will be for the full month you will not be forced it is by your choice.Also before you give me your reply to this question i wish to ask you another one Jenna.

She could not beleave it it was the first time in two days she had heard her name from eather of them he must be seariose about this.She sat there for a while thinking about the two questions she had asked her.she was enjoying being a slave but she didn't quite know how to reply to her master asking to collar her as his and have her sign a contract.Jenna new that being a slave to her master and even her mistress and old friend for a week has been fun and embarrassing at the same time.she new what to say to her master "sir may i have some time to think about the second question the first one is a yes i will continue to serve you in person as your slave for the month."

Jake looked up at her and smiled yes slave you may have some time to think about it but you agree to serve me and my sister for the month slave.
Jenna face blushed bright red as she replied to her master with a quick "yes sir i do sir"Jake sat there for a moment then said good girl off the chair and on your knees then my slave.

Jenna quickly got off the chair sliding on to her knees while saying "yes sir" she new she had extended her time of being a slave but was happy but scared at the same time.Jenna wanted to please her master she didn't know why she just new she did and it would probally hurt her more then any punishment if she disappointed her master.Jenna new that being a slave seemed to be so natrule for her since she started she fell into the role rather quickly but was happy this way.she thought she was pretty sure she new the reply to her master already but she wanted to be sure before she chose to be his collard slave.

Kristy sat upstairs thinking to herself she new if Jenna accepted her brothers offer things would be very different between the two of them.She new they would no longer be friends but mistress and slave.This bothered her a little but it was not her choice it was Jenna's choice and if jenna could handle her as her mistress then she could handle jenna as her slave.She sat stating out of the window not even realizing how late it was getting dinner should be made soon since her brother was still busy with Jenna she decided to make it.She headed to the kitchen to see what they had in the house for her to make for dinner.

meanwhile in the basement Jenna was tied to a table with a vibe in her pussy on high her master had told her that he new about what had happened with her mistress earlier in the day.Jenna thought she was in for more punishment but her master reassured her that she wasn't very quickly.he had told her if she could stop from cumming for 15 miniuts he would then allow her to cum if not she would have to be punished.Jenna felt like she had been laying on the table with the vibe in her for ever as she heard the bell of the alarm clock go.Jenna's master walked up close to her and wisperd in to her ear cum for me now my little slut.

Jenna had the most powerful orgasm she had ever had in her life.Then and there she new her reply as she was still spasming from her orgasm she screamed out "y ye yes s si sir i wish to be yours sir"once she had returned to normal she told her master that she will sign his contract and become his collard slave.
Jake smiled as he heard these words he new the life's of Jenna His sister and himself where about to change.he then untied jenna from the table and told her to follow as normal as they headed for the kitchen.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #89
A.Eliza

Send a message via MSN to A.Eliza

Please write more! This is a really great story.

Limits: Permanent, Lots of Pain, Poop, Super Messy, No Pictures, No Public, Large Anal.

Likes: Some Pain, light bondage, Ice, Semi Public(ie: dark outside) Penetration, Masturbation, Light Anal Penetration.

I do however love to try new things, that are one of my limits, if it is reasonable i may try it.

I am sorry to all, I no long have a msn. So please just send me messages through getdare! Thank You
A.Eliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #90
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

nice story!! Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk