Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 04-13-2018, 03:22 AM   #1
Asslamic

Default Chastity cage problems: advice please!!

Hi everybody!
I've recently bought my first plastic chastity cage. And although I really enjoy using it, there are some moments where it feels really uncomfortable up to the point were it's almost unbearable to wear my chastity cage. For example, when I have morning wood, my testicles are in a lot of pain, and it is frustrating, for morning wood doesn't go away that easily. So I find myself struggling in the morning alot, and after 8 minutes or so I get sick of the pain and I just take it of. I find it weird, for the cage fits me well, and it really isn't uncomfortably tight anywhere. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or is it a normal thing and I just have to get used to the pain. Can anybody maybe give me some advice, because I would really like to wear my cage for loooong periods of time without taking it off too much.

Thank you for reading!

Debatable: public, light anal

Limits: anything with human excrements, blood, excessive pain, excessive humiliation, blackmail, social suicide, feet, smell, food, anything illegal
Asslamic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:51 AM   #2
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

It's going to/supposed to hurt if you get hard, that's part of the function of a cage. However, it could be the wrong fit. My best advice to you is:
  • Get a cage that bends the penis (which will limit blood flow/engorgement),
  • Make sure you have the right size ring around your balls; a larger ring may prevent it from pulling too hard on your testicles
  • Don't drink for an hour before bedtime, and pee immediately before you go to bed.
If none of that works, you might just have to take off the cage each night (sad, I know). Keep in mind that NPT ("morning wood") happens during REM sleep, and wearing a cage that hurts when erect can disrupt your sleep during this important phase.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:44 AM   #3
Satoshi
Lola’s Sweet Little Lamb

I've bought several cages of different types and sizes and they all have one thing in common.. Morning wood hurts like hell. It's normal.

Whoever made us males somehow thought it'd be funny to make us get erect when we have to pee, which is the case in the case around the time you wake up.

There is absolutely no way to get out of that painful moment in the morning apart from trying to get used to it. I haven't done it myself, since I'm not into long term chastity, but I've read all over the internet that it tends to get better after 3-4 days.. Let your body get used to the cage and it'll adapt.
For the first days, try getting out of bed. Let some cool air touch your jewels and walk it off. Attempt to pee after ~10minutes and see if that works. If it's not gone after 20-ish minutes. Take off the cage, shower and put it back on. The Dominant needs to understand this. It's completely natural.

As Perky said, if none of all this seem to have effect. Take it off during the nights, I do it most of the time when I'm given chastity.
Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:53 AM   #4
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have found that "morning wood" is not actually from arousal, but is a "piss hard-on". If you don't get up to pee during the night, then your bladder needs some extra help keeping everything in. Try getting up a couple times to pee and see if that helps, or not drinking a lot of water just before bed.

I actually don't have much choice but to, because I get woken up numerous times while I'm sleeping (about every 2.5 hrs) with my cage trying to rip my cock and balls out by the root. I get up, waddle to the bathroom, sit down and let loose. By the time I'm done, I'm all comfy again and can go back to sleep.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:18 AM   #5
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
I have found that "morning wood" is not actually from arousal, but is a "piss hard-on". If you don't get up to pee during the night, then your bladder needs some extra help keeping everything in. Try getting up a couple times to pee and see if that helps, or not drinking a lot of water just before bed.

I actually don't have much choice but to, because I get woken up numerous times while I'm sleeping (about every 2.5 hrs) with my cage trying to rip my cock and balls out by the root. I get up, waddle to the bathroom, sit down and let loose. By the time I'm done, I'm all comfy again and can go back to sleep.
Yeah, there has been speculation for a long time that "morning wood" was primarily due to needing to pee. More recent research has discounted needing to pee as a reason (you'd be more likely to wet the bed than to get hard). Recent research indicates that nocturnal erections tend to occur a few times per night due to a drop in norepinephrine levels during REM sleep. That's probably why you wake up every 2.5 hours, which is close to timing of REM in the sleep cycle. You may also feel the need to pee, but that's not what made you hard. Just be careful, because long-term lack of REM and deep sleep (which occurs after REM in the sleep cycle) can seriously affect your health.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Last edited by perkygirlie; 04-13-2018 at 09:22 AM.
perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to perkygirlie for this post:
Old 04-14-2018, 04:18 AM   #6
Asslamic

Thanks everyone for the replies, I really appreciate them! I'll try to keep these things In mind during my chastity "adventures"!

Debatable: public, light anal

Limits: anything with human excrements, blood, excessive pain, excessive humiliation, blackmail, social suicide, feet, smell, food, anything illegal
Asslamic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk