Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-12-2008, 07:15 AM   #1
Moondreaming

Default Private School (NonFiction)

After my first sad attempt at "show me yours and I'll show you mine", I found the game much more interesting when a dress wasn't involved. Shorts are the great equalizer and I was much in demand as the only boy in the neighborhood. Nothing sexual was going on except the quick look and a lot of giggling.

My birthday being in late September meant when many of my friends would be starting first grade, I would be waiting until the following school year. The public school advised my mother that if I attended private school for first grade, I could transfer to second grade the following year.

The private school is a combination day care and school, so our visit was in July. While my parents were getting the sales pitch, I was sent out to the playground. This was a really cool playground for 1958. The usual slides, swings, monkeybars, and even sand pits. It also had a little city layed out with streets, cars, houses, and stores. Of course, all child size.

Now the houses were one room with a play kitchen in the corner and a table in the center. The only way to monitor what was going on was through one of two windows that meant adults had to not only get next to the window, but also bend over. The designers must have assumed by limiting the house to a kitchen and table meant "playing house" would be cooking and eating.

Heh, kids have great imaginations.

I was wondering down the "street" and entered one of the houses. I was greeted by one naked girl laying on the table and a dressed girl examining her. The naked girl, Jen, started to cry but the dressed girl, Pamela, yelled at me, shoved me to the ground, and blocked the door so I could not leave.

Jen, still blubbering, was getting dressed while I was trying to figure out what was going on. Pamela, probably now a retired army drill instructor, took charge and advised what horrible things would happen to me if I "told." To be honest, I was a bit scared and wanting to "tell", but I was convinced Pamela could carry out her threats, so I agreed I wouldn't tell anybody (Okay, except you guys, but a lot of time has passed and names changed).

Pamela then asked if I wanted to play truth or dare. When she explained what it was, I agreed and like a miracle, Jen quit crying and giggled. Pamela even seemed a bit more friendly. Now I knew what dares were, but at 6, the concept of asking questions just seemed dumb. Lucky for me, Jen and Pamela were also more into dares.

As the oldest at 8, Pamela was the leader. Jen and I were about the same age. Pamela told Jen she had to finish her dare, and with only a moments hesitation, she removed her clothes and got back on the table. When she spread her legs, I realized how much the quick "show me yours" was missing when the girl was just standing up.

Next, Jen asked me the question, I took dare, and of course got naked. After Pamela had her turn getting naked (and I think she wanted to just stay that way), she turned it up a notch. I don't know why, but in all the "show me yours" games, no touching had ever occured. I think I fell in love with Pamela even if she was a bit bossy.

I was very unhappy upon learning the price for the private school was beyond my parent's budget. I was convinced I was missing out on the coolest school in town.

Last edited by Moondreaming; 07-12-2008 at 07:24 AM. Reason: added last paragraph
Moondreaming is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk