Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #226
Pygmy Puff

Hi guys I'm new here, herp derp. Well you can call me Puff or Pygmy, Pygmy Puff works well too there's also Puffy Pink Pygmy Puff if you're interested or well you get the idea. My real name is Amber you can call me that too but it's a bit plain if you ask me. I'm 19, a student who procrastinates too much and I come from the magical land of Candy Mountain, yes it really does exist...

My interests include but are not limited to: art-farty stuff, dancing, sewing, technological fandangos, cartoons, playing with dolls, biking, hibernating, gaming, being silly and food.

I decided to join Getdare out of curiosity being the nosy person I am. Also I used to play TorD at parties but alas I was a huge chicken! Ah the nostalgia.

Well I hope to have a smashing good time here, meet some great people, find some courage and discover a bit more about myself.

Good day old chaps.

Do the Dumbledore!
Pygmy Puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #227
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Post Hello

Hello,

I have been here for a while but have only just found this thread.

I am mainly on this site for the stories however they are not the reason for me coming to the site in the first place.

How I came here:
I came here in mic 2009 looking for dares for a sleepover, I didn't sign up but I ended up coming back a week later. I ended up coming back about once a month until I signed up towards the end of 2010. However I have only recently become a "active" member.

Why am I here:
Now-days I am here to read the stories, work on my own stories and just chat with people. I am currently working on two stories (Continuing an old one and working on a new one) and hope to improve my writing skills.

Who am I:
I am a fifteen year old male (As of 09/15/11) and love to muck around and chat. I come from Australasia and do not like to share my personal information of photographs any more than that because I am under 18.

Anyways, that is all to now, thank you for listening

Old 09-21-2011, 12:43 AM   #228
Madame Honey Divine

Hello there my dears,

Looks like a nice place to hang out and have some play fun.

I am game for a laugh.

Last edited by Madame Honey Divine; 09-21-2011 at 12:46 AM.
Madame Honey Divine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:07 PM   #229
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Hi I'm Stinbish, and I've been here since... Oh I dot know! Look at the stats over there <--. I am nearly 15 years old ( 15 on Saturday... ). I am not here for dares or that sort of thing, but the stories are great! I also like taking to people, so providing your not a pedo, feel free to send me a PM / visitor message. Ok, that's all
Pymani96
The head of The PS3 League - only on getDare
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #230
LimitExplorer

Hi! I'm a new addition to the getDare user base. I only found out about this site yesterday, but I immediately hated that I had never heard about this site before, and ended up spending the entire night lurking. I'm taking it easy for now; still taking it all in and determining what the proper etiquette is.

I'm a 23 year old guy from the Netherlands. I have a very shy past, mostly due to bullying when I was younger (I may get into that some time in more detail, who knows). It wasn't until I failed a class and had to go to a slightly lower form of secondary education that I started to loosen up. (from VWO to HAVO, for those that know what that means. The Dutch educational system does not lend itself to meaningful English translation very well, read the wikipedia page if you're really interested)

It took me to the end of high school and most of my studies as a computer scientist at an applied sciences university to really gain any social skills of note. I guess I can still be a bit awkward around people I don't know - especially cute girls. I guess it takes a week or two for me to really be myself around new people, which makes for hard first impressions . I am now a master student at the university in Enschede - that much was easy enough to deduce from my profile, so there's no point in hiding that fact.

About two years ago I had a silly little fling with a girl on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, which I think was the catalyst for my increased sexual explorations. I am a so-called Diaper Lover, and this girl was the first girl I told about my interests for diapers. She was very accepting of this quirky fetish, and as such I ended up opening up to her more and more, until I discovered a lot of things about myself I didn't even know about before

Unfortunately, long distance relationships with people 9 timezones to the west did not seem to work out, so we split up. But the seed had been planted, and I started to explore my sexuality more and more. I tried my hand at finding my prostate through anal play (so far unsuccesfully, unfortunately) and about half a year ago I suddenly decided to buy a bunch of women's panties during a sale at an online lingerie store...

And now my registration with getDare is the next step in me discovering what is and is not fun to do. Largely due to the last residue of shyness and the fact that computer science is not a field laden with girls, I am still a virgin, but at least I can have a lot of fun by myself for now. Part of me hopes that me figuring out what I like, and perhaps also doing some of those things in semi-public locations, will deal with the shyness and increase my chances of meeting a nice girl to have a good time with.

Finally, as a way of introducing myself, I answered a few truth topics, and may well continue to do so after this post goes up:
I hope I make a nice addition to the community and don't accidentally end up doing anything that the etiquette around these parts forbids . Once I am settled and perhaps slightly more recognizable and not just some random creep, I intend to subject myself to some dares or maybe even some slavery.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:04 PM   #231
English1995
Account Banned

Okay, so the first time round I posted this in the wrong place, I guess I should have read the guidelines before posting.

I've just signed up here and would like to say hello.
I've had a read through some threads and think I like it here. I'd like to become a part of the community and hopefully make some friends, feel free to ask me anything, I'll try my best to answer them all (if I can). As for my likes / dislikes I'm not too sure yet as I'm new to this kind of thing, maybe you can help me find out? Thanks!
English1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:52 PM   #232
Kat1992
Account Banned

Hi, I'm Katherine (everyone calls me Kat), Im 19 and from the UK. Im not sure how this works online but sounded like fun.

I used to do a lot of dares when I was still at school, in fact we had dare parties. They started off quite simple spin the bottle-kiss someone type things but at that age it didnt take long to get quite daring and quite rude really!

Dont really do it much now I am older, sometimes my bf dares me to do things, and sometime i sort of dare myself. this look like fun, so here I am

Kat
xxx
Kat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #233
flufalufululs
Baby Member

well hellur there.

--allegedly twenty-somethings-or so.
--a little goofy, i don't usually get the recommended 'eight', yadig?
--also silly, eclectic as all Hell. ,__,;

( my current employers must think i'm the mass murderer of the group,
they asked me: "the way you talk so brutally, we'd think you were a
killer. ) ...but really i'm pretty harmless. x3

i've been working at a warehouse in another town, lately. i only say this
because it eats up a lot of my time ( ...likewoah ) so if i'm not around too
often, don't be surprised or nothin'.
--

i'm a little closer to the former in the whole 'submissive-dominant' spectrum
of things and am always prepared to at least speak to a dom/me about
ideas 'n stuff. actually, i'm pretty overall friendly, so if you'd just like to
talk about random stuff, as opposed to a constant stream of dares, that's
awesome too.
flufalufululs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:27 AM   #234
MissHannah

My name's Hannah, 19/F/UK. Lurker turned registered user. I look forward to posting about my dares!

Likes: Dice dares, nudity/semi-nudity, masturbation, messy, clothing control, being tickled
Will consider: Semi-public, pain
Limits: Scat, family, permanent, illegal
MissHannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #235
Ebu

I'm Ebu, I come from USA. University student, just recently heard about this site. Love it! I'm still not sure about the s/m stuff, but it seems very kinky.
I enjoy reading the stories and answering truths
Ebu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:14 AM   #236
Maz
Baby Member

Default Hello getDare.

Hi,

I'm Maz, do not know what to post in here really but thought I would say hi.

I think I'm a daring kinda gal so it should be fun seeing what happens here.

See ya
Maz
Maz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #237
daremaster 1
getDare God

Hey!!!

I'm into dares, any kind will do!

But I'm mosly here to meat new people, I've meet people from all around the world, from Englad to Frence or from Uk to Canada! It so cool to see how people from defrefent parts of the world act. You may even see some of you in them.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:35 AM   #238
fetishmommy

Hello All, my name is Jessica. I hope I am not too old for this site as everyone seems to be a lot younger....I'm a 40 year old submissive with lots of experience. I am from the states and am very bi. I stumbled across this site from just a google search and it seems very interesting so I joined. I have and am into many different fetishes....I currently work as an admit assistant and hoping to meet some new fun people on here. Just reading there seems to be a lot of "different" and some taboo posts which are always my favorite. I can be very kinky. As you can tell from the name, I am also a mother of 1. I have a daughter whom I and my ex husband adopted. She will always come first. I would love to meet new people and friends, and all I ask is if you want to talk just to be respectful and I will do the same. Thank you
fetishmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #239
jaredfrag

i am jared. Im 20, sub and just thought this would be the perfect place to start posting!
jaredfrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #240
Deepthi

Send a message via Yahoo to Deepthi
Default About ME

Hi..My name is Depthi (previously it was Srikanth). I am 24 years old guy and I became a slave to my sister who is 22 years old. Here is how I became a slave:

Me and my sister passed out of college at the same time and she got a job and i didnt. So to make me feel ashamed my parents told my sister to make me wear her unwashed clothes everyday till i get a job. one year passed by and still i dint get any job. So i was forced to be a permanent slave to my sister.

On 28th nov 2011 I signed an agreement (please see the attachment) with my sister accepting to be her slave for the rest of my life. According to the agreement, I have submitted everything that I have to my sister (including my underwear). Now, I only wear her clothes for the rest of my life. I really don't like to wear her clothes, especially her bra, but I have no other option.

I do all the house work like washing her clothes, dishes, brooming and mopping house, cleanng toilets etc. Also i do her personal things like braiding her hair, licking and polishing her shoes, licking her feet and arm pits etc. I wake up at 4:30am in the morning and sleep at 12 midnight. I barely get 4 hrs sleep, but can't complain much on this.

I think I will stop my introduction here.

Yours truthfully,

Deepthi,
A permanent Slave
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Consensual.pdf (37.0 KB, 128 views)
Deepthi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction