Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-03-2019, 08:56 AM   #166
MissAmiraBlack

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Last nights sleepwear for a year. An all pink Victorias Secrets pants and button shirt. It's so soft.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? I could walk for two hours naked. I think the first one might invite some negativity I won't be to fond of.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? My dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? a dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? girls.guys.girls. Fuck this is a hard one. girls.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) I'll wait a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance. I can't get on a pole for shit...
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans. Totally made some black bean burgers the other night. My husband and I both were farting and laughing. It's funny XD
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inches. Go big or go home.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup. I lived my life as an A cupper. I now have a C cup, and I want them bigger.
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? UNICORN!
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? nightclub
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? undies. I wear my husbands briefs all the time. Theyre so comfortable!
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Last person I texted. My husband HAHA
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Facebook.

31yo Goth MILF
Virginia, USA.
KIK: Miss.Amira.Black

About Me
Likes: Truths, Assigning tasks, Giving rules, SPH, Tease and denial voyeurism
Dislikes:

My Ultimate Shopping Dare

Instagram
Dirty Code
SexMap
MissAmiraBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:50 PM   #167
alaskahro

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year? Last Halloween was a panda onesie. Nice and comfy. Last nights sleepwear was a tank top and shorts.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted? It was my daddy. Is that cheating?
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

24 | Female

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, & Toys

In denial until October 11th 2022
0 // 354 edges complete
alaskahro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:41 AM   #168
KinkyCharlotte

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)Last night i slept in latex sleep sack coving my entire body aside from nose tubes. last Halloween was straitjacket. So I guess i'll be straitjacketed. At least i can move around and see
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?pillory becuase im guessig this is a normal thing if they have pillory
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?Both dead so ill use my gf's parrents. Her dad is kinky with us but her mom hates me for being autistic and making her duaghter gay (shes bi). So probaly her mom would be worse since her dad has seen me masterbate
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?Either would be fun. I think dogs have less stress so i might prefer that
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Girls, less likley to get rapes
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)assuming it was medicaly safe to leave it in there and i could poo around it id leave it in.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?pole then lap
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)onion becuase i dont need to kiss to have sex
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?Im a girl, but my strap on is pretty big
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?f, i already have d and i like being able to have them tied up
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?tail because i can hide that easier
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?at airport it would be private. at club it would be sexy but i might get raped, so no
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?both please. if only one i like being gaged more then ass play
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?undies cause they can come off and wont affect sex.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
texted. it was "daddy" (gf's dad)
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?i dont have facebook

I look forward to all your replies [/QUOTE]

Likes: bondage, restraints, helplessness, tickling, workouts, stretching, diapers, breathplay, baby or kid age play, forced orgasim, tights heals, latex, corsets.

Dislikes: (but will do if dared) humiliation. Eating gross stuff. Smelly stuff. Dirty stuff.

Limits: blood, permanent changes, licking poo or things that have been in my ass, pictures (do to meta location tags, I have an abusive x trying to find me)
KinkyCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 05:46 PM   #169
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Last halloween as I went as a princess

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
ah yikes i'd rather neither but i'll go with the stocks

well my mum did catch me but well I guess mum as my dad vanished years back.

baby

girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
wait a week

pole dance

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
beans

3 inch

F cup

oh gawd i'd love to have both, but unicorn horn if it comes with the ability to do magic

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
airport

ballgag

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
one night stand

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
next stranger I see

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
fridge I guess as I don't have facebook

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:02 PM   #170
lauren260

Default Survey

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
I would rather wear what I wore last night because I sleep Nude.

I would rather be in the public stocks for at last an hour and maybe challenge them to leave me there longer because I never did that.
My mom.

A dog

Either one Because even though I am a women because I am by.

Go to the doctors.
A pole dance because I am better at that

Beans because they never bother me.

A 3 inch penis because my boobs are 36c and that is plenty big.

An A cup because I have a 36c cup size and that is plenty big enough.

11.Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
Bunny rabbit tail.

Enhance to a nightclub

Ball gag for 5 hours

A jungle down there

My friend I texted because he is hot.

My facebook page.
lauren260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:36 AM   #171
beof95
Distinguished Member

since i dont dress up for Halloween i have to go with last nights sleep wear which is only a pair of boxers
wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key
mom
dog
girls
wait a week, it would be a fun week
BOTH/ETHER, lap dance if i can only pick one
beans, if cooked right and eaten slowly there should be no farting
15 inch penis when erect
F cup
fluffy bunny rabbit tail
nightclub, we are there to party anyway

a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies
Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see
Facebook

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:14 PM   #172
Sassy0ne

So I didn’t wear a Halloween costume last year so does that mean normal clothes? If not I guess it’s a tank top and panties for a year

Wake up 2 hours away ... at least I can dodge being seen. If I am in stocks I am for sure being seen.

Dad

Dog

Girls .. I think

I am waiting ... I don’t want the bill or the embarrassment

Lap dance

Beans ... they really don’t give me gas

I guess 15 inches. At least it will be fun to play with

F ... mine are actually bigger and not to bad

Fluffy bunny tail

Night club ... probably a better vibe

Butt plug .. easier to go about daily life although very uncomfortable

Undies .. finding out I wore boxers wouldn’t be as bad as having a jungle

I guess a stranger. I am not giving oral to my sister

Maybe the fridge .. so much crap on there it may go unnoticed. It will for sure get seen on Facebook.
Sassy0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:34 AM   #173
Slutylittlesub

sleep wear it is shorts and a tshirt

The 2 hour walk I am confident i could get back without being seen.

mom

Dog

Guys

Wait a week it would be fun and torture all at the same time.

lap dance

bad breath

3 inch

A cup

bunny tail

Airport

butt plug

other genders underwear

next stranger

fridge
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:11 AM   #174
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?
Definitely my last costume since I tend to just wear panties to bed. I get too hot. So I guess that means I'd be wearing a Where's Waldo costume for a year.

Neither is preferable because of the public nature of it, but I'd have to say the stocks. Less time no long humiliating journey home. And I won't lie I've always liked the idea of being locked in a pillory.

Both would be beyond humiliating but probably my dad.

I'd have to say a dog. The idea of soiling myself not my favorite idea. And I do like collars so there is that.

Definitely guys. Girls are way meaner lol.

I'd rather go to the Doctor. I'm pretty sure they've seen worse and it's kind of their jobs. Besides being low key tortured for a week would not be fun.

Lap dance. Much better to be up close and personal.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans?
Probably the onion. Farting seems worse than onion breath.

That's tricky. I mean what do you do with a 15 inch penis. Don't know too many people who could take that. So I'd probably say the three inches.

I'd say A cup as I already have double D's and they are a real pain in the ass sometimes.

Bunny tail. It's cuter and easier to hide.

Oh god definitely would hate either, but I'd probably say the night club because at least then people won't think I'm a terrorist or something. Guess it would make the rest of my night more interesting.

Buttplug. I like to talk to much lol

Opposites gender underwear as a jungle down there would be a real mood killer. And if they are sensitive enough to care about my underwear it's probably not a good match anyways.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?
Definitely a stranger since the last person I texted was my mother.

I'd have to say Facebook since I don't really do face book or stuff like that and even if I did I could always just claim I got hacked or something.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 01:02 PM   #175
grambow

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(penguine custume cause i sleep naked)

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:20 AM   #176
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Deadpool

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 12:38 AM   #177
Lucy_nyan

Halloween Custome.. it was a cosplay of Yuno (from the series Future Diary)
First one
if my dad caught me
dog wuff wuff~
full of girls
i think since i have to poop in a week, i should go to the doctor xD
lap dance
onion.. and then just doggystyle xD
15 inch i guess (i have no clue of inches)
A cup.. mine are killing me already
rait tail
airport
ball gag
undies.. i mean you guys have really confortale ones xD
last person i texted.. it was my mistress
faceook.. to be honest who is even using it anymore
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:39 AM   #178
Niamh

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Well as I sleep naked it's going to have to be the Halloweed one. I think I went as a zombie the last time I had a costume, so that's not going to be ideal!
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? 2 hour walk, exercise is important
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad. Unfortunately not a hypothetical
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Don't mind, girls I suppose.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Doctor
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? If I had a dick I'd want it to be big, 15 inches seems excessive but better than the alternative.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup, I'll stick with what I know
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? great question, airport I think.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) last person I texted was my boss and she is pretty hot so I'll choose that
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Facebook
Niamh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:51 PM   #179
Thejoshguy

Halloween costume(I just wore a sign saying nudist on strike)
2 hour walk
Mom
Baby
Girls
Go to the dr(major health concerns leaving a blockage for that long)
Lap dance
Beans
A
Rabbit tail(couldn’t wear a hard hat with a unicorn horn)
Airport
Not a lot of info on sizing, but I’m gonna go with the ball gag
Grow a jungle
Last person I texted, a friend
Kitchen fridge
Thejoshguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 12:44 AM   #180
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) = last nights red satin nighty
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? = naked 2 hours from home
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? = dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? = dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? = guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) = go to doctors
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? = lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? = beans(onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? = 3"
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? = f cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? = tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? = night club
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? = butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? = opposite genders panties
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) = next stranger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? = fridge
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk