Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2018, 05:30 PM   #1
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Default 23 F I’m Bored and Need Dares

Hi all, so right now I’m staying with my cousin for another week before I can move in and he’s almost always gone espially in the morning cause of work and I just end up sitting and watching tv. Hopefully you can help break my boredom, I’m mainly looking for anal dares but I’ll try anything really to help break apart my day.

Thanks all, I’ll write my report of any dares I do here

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 05:37 PM   #2
Grey777

When he leaves the house you will pit in one of your butt plugs. You will keep it in for at least an hour

While plugged you will go around the house and find the best things to rub your pussy against. But you are NOT To cum
Grey777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 05:23 AM   #3
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Go clean his bathroom. wear your highest heels and a tight panty, but nothing else. Oh and a slut like you should do nothing with empty holes, so wear your largest butt plug and shove the largest dildo you can fit in all the way into your pussy. Have fun and report back.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 05:18 PM   #4
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself an enema for the above dare while you're at it.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 06:08 PM   #5
eljugador

Do not use a toilet seat when at home. Always raise the seat before sitting down.

Use the toilet of your cousin, whenever he is not at home. It is your own interest to keep toilets clean.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:28 PM   #6
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Freeze a water bottle filled with water, cut away the plastic bottle, insert the ice cylinder into your ass put on a tight pair of panties and a skirt, go for a long walk while it melts.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:18 AM   #7
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey777 View Post
When he leaves the house you will pit in one of your butt plugs. You will keep it in for at least an hour

While plugged you will go around the house and find the best things to rub your pussy against. But you are NOT To cum
Ok so this was simple enough to complete although I didn’t exactly rub my pussy directly, I kept my panties on. My cousin has a dog and her fur is everywhere.

So I choose to use my inflatable plug to insert, it’s by far one of my favorite toys. So I started off by pumping it up twice and decided to rub my pussy against the arm of one of the couches. I know it’s kinda weird cause it’s my cousins place but masturbaiting and rubbing against things that aren’t mine kinda made it more exciting. Next I moved to the corner of his bed and I pumped up the plug 2 more times. My ass was staring to feel full. I found like the perfect spot to put pressure against and I actually came to an edge fairly quickly. I immediately pumped my plug 2 more times and spanked my ass hard a couple of times to take the edge off. At this point I kept the plug still full, resisting the urge to deflate. I honestly looked around and my cousin didn’t really have anything else, he’s got like a table and chairs but his place is fairly empty and I felt like one edge is enough for this dare too. I ended up keeping my plug full for like 5 more mins and then I deflated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post
Do not use a toilet seat when at home. Always raise the seat before sitting down.

Use the toilet of your cousin, whenever he is not at home. It is your own interest to keep toilets clean.
I’ll start doing this too. He only has one toilet so we are sharing it.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk