Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
theotakuontheblock
Account Banned

Default person above exhibitionism dare

hello world!!! this is my first thread, and i've decided to make it a person above exhibitionism dare. you all know the rules, and i guess i'm to be the first one to be dared?

likes: wedgies, pee, messy stuff, challengeing dares, secluded exhibitionism, bondage, nudity, humiliation, and anime stuff.

F/19/US/16/A

everynight this week that i don't get 8hrs of sleep, i have to ask person above me for a PM dare

i'm an Otaku, so that means i love anime to the extremes! =^.^= and if you don't like that, then tough luck! <3 <(^.^)>
Inuyasha! yea!<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
theotakuontheblock is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theotakuontheblock for this post:
Old 01-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
ilostthegame
getDare Sweetheart

This needs to be moved to the person above section.

Mod Edit: No backseat modding. Report it next time.
ilostthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:53 PM   #3
theotakuontheblock
Account Banned

Wait... i thought i was in the person above section. aw come on!!!!! XO

likes: wedgies, pee, messy stuff, challengeing dares, secluded exhibitionism, bondage, nudity, humiliation, and anime stuff.

F/19/US/16/A

everynight this week that i don't get 8hrs of sleep, i have to ask person above me for a PM dare

i'm an Otaku, so that means i love anime to the extremes! =^.^= and if you don't like that, then tough luck! <3 <(^.^)>
Inuyasha! yea!<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-14-2012, 05:58 AM   #4
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Drive at least one mile from where you live. Get out of your then strip. Run once around the car naked for each item of clothing you take off. Put your clothes back in before you get back in the car.

Have fun and report back the details.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
ilostthegame
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a gay bar and strip naked. Rub your naked body against another person there.

If the gay bar does not allow nudity in the main section, do it in the bathroom.
ilostthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
theotakuontheblock
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaSwitch View Post
Drive at least one mile from where you live. Get out of your then strip. Run once around the car naked for each item of clothing you take off. Put your clothes back in before you get back in the car.

Have fun and report back the details.
ok, i did this dare, and loved it. (despite the fact that it just recently snowed out here. lol. X3) i drove a mile out of the subdivision that i live in, and ened up on this blank road with trees on one side, and a lrge empty feild on the other. so i pulled into the empty feild, got out of my car, and striped. i had to
run 14 laps around my car, IN THE SNOW! I had on my shoes, socks, underware, sweatpants, jeans, belt, shirt, jacket, gloves, and hat.(gloves, socks, and shoes counted as 2 items each.) the funny thing is, right about the 10th lap a couple of cars strted to drive by the feild i was in, and they slowed down as they passed me by! probobly though i was crazy or something for running around my car nude in the snow at 4:00 P.M. lol. anywho, i finaly got back into my car, and was so turned on by the fact that those people saw me, (and the cold probobly) that i decided to drive home in the nude, and wait until i got inside to put my clothes back on. and that's what happened. =3.

ok, for your dare ilostthegame, i want you to drive to the local store and go into a stall in their public restrooms. once in there, you have to strip nude, and you can't put your clothes back on until after you've edged 5 times. if you happen to cum at all, you have to lick it up, and then restart from 0.
enjoy! X3

F/19/US/16/A

Inuyasha! yea!<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #7
stitofff
Distinguished Member

Put on white skirt and white blouse. Nothing else. After this walk down your street for 30 mins. If you see a stranger, say them, that they can to take a pic upskirt if they want. Let him/her do a pic of your p*ssy (upskirt) if they want. Try to get every pic (for example, using bluetooth).

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:17 AM   #8
Whitechapel44
Account Banned

Go to a public bathroom and use the urinal. Pull your pants completely down so your ass is showing. Then, turn around to expose your penis to anyone in the bathroom before pulling your pants up.
Whitechapel44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #9
linkboni

Go and stand by a road at night (or day your preference), for every car that drives past remove 1 article of clothing, then get redressed using the same method.
linkboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:52 AM   #10
stitofff
Distinguished Member

Roll a die. That is a number of items of clothing you can put on. In the end of the street take off 1 item of clothing (if the street ended, turn onto another street). When you are naked, go home naked and take in your hands every item of clothing. You can do it at night.

Likes limits
BDSM test
stitofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #11
Whitechapel44
Account Banned

Go to the swimming pool and when you're done swimming, walk into the women's locker room and if no one's in the showers, get naked, shower and walk into the locker room and act like it was an accident that you ended up in there. Try not to cover up your penis, let them see it, but make sure it's not super obvious that you did it on purpose.
Whitechapel44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk