Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-26-2019, 12:42 PM   #1
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Default Truths about squirting for boys and girls

Boys:
1. Have you ever been with a girl who squirted? If so, where did she squirt and how far did it go?
2. Have you ever tasted squirt? If so, what do you think it tastes like?
3. Does a girl squirting turn you on? If so, what about it do you like? If not, what do you not like?

Girls:
1. Can you squirt?
2. If you cannot squirt, do you wish you could? Why?
3. If you can squirt - how far does it go?
4. If you can squirt - how frequently does it happen?
5. If you can squirt - what type of stimulation makes you squirt?
6. If you can squirt - where is your favourite place to squirt?
7. If you can squirt - have you ever tasted it? What does it taste like?
8. If you can squirt - does a squirting orgasm always feel better than a non-squirting orgasm?
9. Have you ever talked about squirting with your friends?

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 09:00 PM   #2
Narrowm1nd3d99

Boys:
1. Have you ever been with a girl who squirted? If so, where did she squirt and how far did it go?
Had one that totally ruined the sheets on a queen-sized bed. Virtually every bit of it was wet. One of my proudest moments. teasing and fingering only for 1.5hours or so, drove her wild and the results was awesome to behold.
I have. To me it didn't taste like much.
3. Does a girl squirting turn you on? If so, what about it do you like? If not, what do you not like?
For me it's a massive turn on. It's a massive ego boost, that "pat yourself on the back moment". Not all can do it though and I'm fine with it, but those that can, it just adds a little something extra to the experience.
Narrowm1nd3d99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 10:19 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Boys:
I have not

I have not but I'm curious. I suspect it tastes like pee tho, because I still suspect it actually IS pee.

It does, very much so. Not just because of the juices flowing, but also because it's like a very visible sign that you satisfied her.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 05:08 AM   #4
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Boys:
Yes I have. Not very far as I blocked it with my tongue/ face
Yes I’ve tasted it. I have no idea sometimes I crave it sometimes I dislike it
Yes it does. I love pleasuring them my partner so she does squirt. I love watching her squirm before she squirts
Only thing I don’t like is the clean up but that’s nothing too hard

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM   #5
HeavyRing

Boys:
Yes. I had her squirt on the floor, onto my body and into my mouthin my mouth.

It tasted like girlcum and a tiny bit like piss.

Yes it turns me on. Its very sexual and I like body fluids in general.

Likes: cum, cum eating, edging, hidden public, orgasm, masturbating
Dislikes: light pain, anal, piss
Limits: family/friends, illegal, permanent, scat, pictures, video, cam, social suicide, blood, diapers, harmful, long term, time consuming, ball busting, severe pain, public

PM Dares
HeavyRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 12:57 PM   #6
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

No I have not

I have not but I am very interested in trying it. I can only assume salty like cum.

Yes it does.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 04:55 PM   #7
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HW1997 View Post
Boys:
1. No,
2. I haven't, but I imagine it tastes like licking a pussy, only more liquid. Friendly-body tasting, a little savory but not really salty or sweet.
3. YES. I love everything uncontrollable about sexual responses.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 05:32 AM   #8
Vulpina

Girls:
1. Can you squirt?

Yes.

2. If you cannot squirt, do you wish you could? Why?
N/a

3. If you can squirt - how far does it go?
It can go pretty far depending on how intense the orgasm is. One time while I was masturbating at my desk it felt so good I accidentally squirted on my computer monitor. It was so intense in the moment but I was pissed afterwards, it pretty much fucked the monitor.

4. If you can squirt - how frequently does it happen?
Every time I'm either masturbating or being stimulated/fucked in my pussy there's a risk if I orgasm. Sometimes I can feel it coming but when you're that close it's hard to stop...

5. If you can squirt - what type of stimulation makes you squirt?
It has to be vaginally for me to squirt, g-spot stimulation helps too but just the action of being fucked has it's risks for me. It's really hard if I get with someone because I'm like how do I tell them I might squirt all over the bed if we fuck. It's a frigging awkward convo to have with someone but like I have to say something haha.

6. If you can squirt - where is your favourite place to squirt?
The shower or a bathtub is nice because there's not much clean-up. I kind have this fantasy where I'm forced to squirt out in public and it's hot but a bit naughty.

7. If you can squirt - have you ever tasted it? What does it taste like?
Yes. It tastes kinda like diluted pee and also my pussy juice. Don't ask me how I know what either of those taste like!

8. If you can squirt - does a squirting orgasm always feel better than a non-squirting orgasm?
It's just a bit different. Normal orgasms are great because minimal clean up is required but a squirting orgasm feels more intense for me. Like a pressure builds inside me and letting it go is so nice. One time I was made to have 10 squirting orgasms, it was fucking crazy. I was so exhausted but I was in heaven. I think I might of been able to do more but my partner was tired haha. It takes a bit of work if your fingering only! His poor hand.

9. Have you ever talked about squirting with your friends?
No! One time I accidentally said squirt instead of pee in front of my friends and I was so embarrassed, I don't think they noticed but I was like "oh shit".
Old 09-29-2023, 10:24 AM   #9
tarheel52

Boys:

Yes I’ve been with multiple girls who squirt. Two notably different “squirts”.
Girlfriend A who I dated in college squirted with nearly every orgasm. Her squirts were powerful, shot a pretty good distance and was a thicker squirt. Having sex I could feel it build up and go. My favorite was rubbing her clit with a vibrator while I ate her out. Laying on her back in bed, when she orgasmed that way, the squirt that didn’t end up in my mouth would shoot off the bed at least 3 feet away.

Girl B who was a FWB after college was more of a waterfall squirter I’d call it. When she squirted it wasn’t as thick and was A LOT of squirt. She’d ride my dick and I’d end up with a puddle of squirt on and around me when she orgasmed.

Both were fun and my current SO also squirts, more like girl A but not as powerful.

Yes, I love the taste of squirt. From someone who has swallowed many of my own cum shots and drank my own urine, I would say that squirt tastes like watered down cum, mixed with a little urine.

Yes it turns me on a lot. I love the taste. I love the feeling of being wet in her squirt and it sure makes it seem like I’m doing a good job 😉

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk