Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-08-2021, 06:39 PM   #1
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Female 21F pokemon go wedgie anh humiliation dice dare

I posted a similar prompt in tord requests, but I think it is better suited for this section. I want to make a dice dare for pokemong go, but need some ideas for what to put for it. there will be 4 differerent categories that i want to make, and I need some ideas for each I can make some as well in order to fill blank space. The categories I need are Accessories(nipple clamps, body writing, etc), what i do at an encounter(give yourself a wedgie, wet willie, spank, etc. Can be specific to pokemon type if you want, but doesn't have to), what to do at pokestops(not sure about this one. I guess find the nearest thing to wedgie off of or write something on yourself), what the goal is(catch X amount of pokemon, go to X different pokestops, and preferably a combination of multiple so you have to do multiple things and have to move). These are obviously just suggestions, and you can reccomend different things outside of these categories, but i hope this helps give a guide.
The game will probably cater towards my likes and dislikes for the final post that will have the whole dare together, but feel free to post any suggestions.
for likes, i like wedgies, wet willies, hidden public, humiliation
Dislike: pee, scat, diaper, edging, anal, and pictures

Last edited by WedgieGirly99; 08-08-2021 at 09:58 PM.
WedgieGirly99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 08:40 PM   #2
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Here is what I have so far from PMs/me:
First, wear a bra connection wedgie or shoulder wedgie or any other wedgie that you can walk and move in. Then roll
Accessories:
1.nipple clamps
2.collar
3.gag(can hide under face mask)
4.wear a shirt that is a little to small. Better try to keep your arms down!
5. Write "poké-slut on your forehead. You can try to cover it with a hat
6. All of the above good luck! Also, only short-sleeved shirts and shorts. Can't have you getting too hot!
When you catch/encounter a pokemon
1.tug on the back of your underwear firmly for every poke ball you used
2. Give yourself a wet willy
3. Special based on type (if no punishment for type, reroll. If it has more than one type, pick your favorite, or both for a challenge.)
4. Make sure your wedgie is at least slightly visible till next encounter. Up to you for how visible
5.pull your underwear in the front then back for every pokeball you used
6. Team Rocket steals your pokemon. Change your wedgie to be more extreme until you fight team rocket, and don't count your pokemon towards the total.
What to do at pokestops:
1. Write a degrading term somewhere on your body.
2. Wait for 5 minutes at the pokestop. Wave to everyone who passes by.
3. Find the nearest thing you can hook your underwear to. Give yourself a wedgie with it for at least 5 seconds. If you don't feel comfortable doing it, reroll twice and do both.
4. Fight in a battle if you can. If you win, you can move on. If you lose, write your opponents name + " 's wedgie slave" on your body
5. Take a pic (or pretend to) of you in front of the pokestop while your wedgie is visible. Pose for at least 10 seconds.
6. Go into the nearest bathroom. Proceed to swirly yourself, spank yourself 10 times, and pull on your wedgie (hard)
Your goal:
1. Go to 5 different poke stops and catch at least 10 DIFFERENT pokemon
2. Go to 15 different pokestops, but for every 3 Pokémon you catch, subtract 1
3. Catch 5 location pokemon (as in you have to track it down at a pokestop). Thats it, but for each one, you must do two rolls for both pokestop and capture
4.go to 3 different gyms. If your faction doesn't control the gym, also do the special task for every pokemon in that gym. If your faction does, then spend some extra time there. Roll twice for location.
5.walk...10 kilometers! But, you can take off 1/4 of a kilometer per stop and 1/10 of a kilometer per pokemon
6.gotta catch'em all! Catch 30 pokemon. Hopefully you have enough balls, or else you'll need to do a pokestop.
Special rolls:
Water type: either give yourself the biggest wet willy possible in both ears, or find a bathroom to do a swirlie in ( you can pick a clean one), or both. Up to you.
Grass: grab a handful of leaves, grass, or any other nature thing, then shove it into the front of your underwear and leave it there for either the next 3 encounters or the next pokestop, whichever takes longer.
Fire type: either put something that burns on your nipples (hot sauce, icyhot, toothpaste, etc) or spend the next 5 minutes twisting and pinching your nipples raw, then add nipple clamps for the next 5 minutes
Ice type: get at least 5 ice cubes. You can do this by just getting some ice water from some fast food place or something. Put two ice cubes down your front and two down your back. You can only keep going on your adventure once you melt the last one only using your nipples.
Bug: Pull your wedgie back and forth once.
Poison: Stuff your mouth until the next encounter. Can be a gag, or anything appropriate
Electric: Put clothespins on your nipples or pussylips and pull them off without opening them.
This is what I have so far

Last edited by WedgieGirly99; 08-10-2021 at 05:07 PM.
The following user says Thank You to WedgieGirly99 for this post:
Old 08-10-2021, 05:23 PM   #3
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

It is (unofficially) finished. I might add more, but feel free to play it now.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:43 AM   #4
ReluctantExhibition

Seems like a fun kink game!!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, hidden public, humiliaton, video game, wedgie